SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SFR is officially dead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SFR is officially dead Empty
PostSubject: SFR is officially dead   SFR is officially dead I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2009, 8:21 pm

http://www.southfloridaracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66652

Here is my opinion on the whole issue, the members on SFR were its own undoing. SFR back in the 04 was the website to be on, you had races, very interesting topics the members were polite and showed respect. Now its at the point where every little comment you make there is a smart ass to say something back even if your comment wasn't offensive. The downfall of SFR first starts with the new member intro section....everytime you post a new member introduction you get bashed by either faggot Basa or some other e-thug who owns a crappy car...this pushes away new members to continue posting on that website and if they do retailate back they get banned. The next thing is no one races on that website, whats the point of having a street racing website if the best racing is between a Dodge Stratus and someone's mom's BMW 325i (no videos to add). Everytime someone is called out on that website they are quick to backout or no one will race. I made a thread calling out anyone on SFR and only one person was willing to do a dig at the track. They claim there is no racing going on in South Florida and I say BS .....you can't fit all the people that were street racing last night in mexico in 15 city buses....the problem is no one steps up to race....so goodbye SFR you provided a few good laughs....

now this goes back to our website....to get respect you must show it.....if you have beef with someone take it to the street and shake hands afterward..if we can do this we will eliminate e-thugs and conflicts will resolve faster and we can get on to what we all join this website for...racing
Back to top Go down
Mrhemiram
Mrhemiram

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: SFR is officially dead   SFR is officially dead I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2009, 9:51 pm

Word
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: SFR is officially dead   SFR is officially dead I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2009, 5:35 pm

To further answer your question Felix, the reason why "SFR" doesn't have any racing going because there affraid of the strict laws that they will have to face if they ever get caught... And the only reason why those races are coming from FAILED cars such as a Dodge Stratus and someones moms BMW328i because if they ever got busted for street racing while "WOT", they might just be hitting the speed limit on US27(55mph), and thats why those 2 simply dont give a fuck!... lol!

When it comes down to racing; SouthernKnights.net>Southfloridaracing.com
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: SFR is officially dead   SFR is officially dead I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2011, 11:28 am

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: SFR is officially dead   SFR is officially dead I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2011, 7:34 am

Cool FUCK THOSE FAGS THEY DONT RACE THEY JUST TALK SHIT Jerkit Jerkit GOOD BUY TO THE SOFTEST WEB SITE ON THE NET GO SUCK A DICK BASA AND THE REST OF YOU PUNKS
Back to top Go down
BANG!ARANG

BANG!ARANG

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-12-25

PostSubject: Re: SFR is officially dead   SFR is officially dead I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 2:45 pm

I went on that website like twice. Half of those dudes couldn't race because they either were the police, or working for the police on an official basis. How the fuck are you gonna race when you're a fucking cop? shurg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFR is officially dead   SFR is officially dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFR is officially dead
Page 1 of 1