SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gsr integra

Go down 
+11
Dc5 Chick
mona_acr
V6Chris
Vtom92
bigsnoop144
s.e.a.n
Jspec Mk4
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
MRxSLAYx
lewxcore
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lewxcore
lewxcore

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-05

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2010, 4:41 pm

wazzup man I heard you beat a black A3 Jerkit2 ... pretty sick, considering a black A3 pulled you by 4 cars without even cranking the boost. If you wanna beat a black A3 again you can do it tomorrow.. thanks.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2010, 5:40 pm

lewxcore wrote:
wazzup man I heard you beat a black A3 Jerkit2 ... pretty sick, considering a black A3 pulled you by 4 cars without even cranking the boost. If you wanna beat a black A3 again you can do it tomorrow.. thanks.
only reason a black a3 beat me was that he had the beanbag seat mod lol. lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2010, 5:58 pm

lewxcore wrote:

popcorn
Back to top Go down
lewxcore
lewxcore

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2010, 8:45 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
lewxcore wrote:

LOL you like that dude?? well i haven't really done anything else to the car other then get it running right since then so we'll see what happens with the juice.
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 10:35 am

lewxcore wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
lewxcore wrote:

LOL you like that dude?? well i haven't really done anything else to the car other then get it running right since then so we'll see what happens with the juice.

sup man. are you maris'(david) friend the one i raced?
Back to top Go down
lewxcore
lewxcore

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 10:47 am

Ya I know that clown (maris).. Those were some good runs.. Car runs nice buddy
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 1:33 pm

ya i race 1 only got pulled 2 cars i dont know were u get 4 car at??? but my car is not down but not looking for run's so ill let u know when my car is ready to get pulled and 2cars is not bad when he has 400+ and i have noting close to that
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 1:35 pm

gsr interga wrote:
ya i race 1 only got pulled 2 cars i dont know were u get 4 car at??? but my car is not down but not looking for run's so ill let u know when my car is ready to get pulled and 2cars is not bad when he has 400+ and i have noting close to that

Power to weight
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 1:43 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
gsr interga wrote:

Power to weight
cheers
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 1:49 pm

gsr interga wrote:

im gonna have to call bs on 2 cars. i raced him and it was a good run and judging by what happened with our race he would yank you prettty good if it was recently.
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 1:52 pm

lewxcore wrote:

maris is the man...im down to get some more runs in for fun/on vid if you want.. your car definitely suprised me. was expecting it to be stock that day lol lmk if and when you would want to run again
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 2:52 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
gsr interga wrote:

im gonna have to call bs on 2 cars. i raced him and it was a good run and judging by what happened with our race he would yank you prettty good if it was recently.
i didnt run this guy yet so 2dif car w/e idn i got pulled 2cars by the one i ran
Back to top Go down
bigsnoop144

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-04

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 4:54 pm

gsr interga wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
gsr interga wrote:

i didnt run this guy yet so 2dif car w/e idn i got pulled 2cars by the one i ran

you just said you ran him.. and there is no other black a3's that come out hes the only one
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 5:24 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
lewxcore wrote:

maris is the man...im down to get some more runs in for fun/on vid if you want.. your car definitely suprised me. was expecting it to be stock that day lol lmk if and when you would want to run again

Yea that a3 moves really good
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 5:39 pm

coming out tonight sean?
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 5:45 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
coming out tonight sean?

I don't think so I might be going to the track tonight plus...I went last Wednesday and people wanted to fight I'm not really down for that.
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 6:00 pm

people wanted to fight in general or fight you? i was thinking about going to pbir earlier but wasnt gonna go by myself
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 6:03 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
people wanted to fight in general or fight you? i was thinking about going to pbir earlier but wasnt gonna go by myself

Noo noo not me!...I'm not grown for that...fighting in general
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 6:08 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
coming out tonight sean?

I don't think so I might be going to the track tonight plus...I went last Wednesday and people wanted to fight I'm not really down for that.

ur talkin bout the problem I had with Albert where he told me "my attitude is towards you let me know what u wanna do about it, and ya I'll be out there tonight bring it bitch" so wen he got there I confronted him, he said he doesn't wanna fight n we shook hands and squashed the drama, there will be no fighting tonight and hopefully any other night
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 6:36 pm

yes, Thomas is a big girly man anyway
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 6:42 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
gsr interga wrote:

if this is true, dont race him anthony. i video'd yall 2's race. but i kinda delete vids like that
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
lewxcore
lewxcore

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 8:30 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
lewxcore wrote:

4sho.. next time I see you out there ill get your # i'll be out tonight.
Do you go to the fire academy with maris? I'd love to see that guy doing the physical tests... representing the romanian dead lift and shit LOL
Back to top Go down
lewxcore
lewxcore

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 8:34 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
coming out tonight sean?

Track? bro keep it on the streets lol. do you get together with the DC people to go? I might go and try to run better than 14's sometime
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 8:37 pm

delete

Last edited by b18chatch06 on April 21st 2010, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 8:37 pm

lewxcore wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
lewxcore wrote:

4sho.. next time I see you out there ill get your # i'll be out tonight.
Do you go to the fire academy with maris? I'd love to see that guy doing the physical tests... representing the romanian dead lift and shit LOL

lol yea, thats where i know him from. i just finished this week. he's actually in better physical shape than you would think. kid doesnt give up. might puke a few times, but would get right back to it and finish w/e lol you going to mexico, or the meet then mexico
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gsr integra Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gsr integra
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next