SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**

Go down 
+31
boostinvertgtr
asap1320
R35 GTR
TonyTurbo
MRxSLAYx
AlexRz06
pingaloca25
GT30WRX/BANNED
03terminator
good & tight
SlowTruck
305Taco
Jspec Mk4
04_Red_gt
schadenfreude
LthlGT500
infamous-speed
gatoasao
V6Chris
03eatoncobra
kachup
NoPis10
SILVERBEAST
Diiiirk
s.e.a.n
FRC
2Face
SlowSilverGTR
RAW
quikenuf
Phantom SRT4
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** Empty
PostSubject: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:04 am

Heres what I got from the side of the road, recorded from a phone camera so its not too great but you get the picture...

Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:12 am

yup guys, thats my boys 07 shelby with a pulley tune and a 150 shot, on top he pulled away but like i said frank doesn't leave the car alone, it was cool out there plus one head light off and you sprayed it. Frank if you wanna run stop throwing your money away and come by our shop so we can finish getting you rolling. we a cobra like the one your suppose to race doing 10 50 on drag radials.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:31 am

quikenuf wrote:
yup guys, thats my boys 07 shelby with a pulley tune and a 150 shot, on top he pulled away but like i said frank doesn't leave the car alone, it was cool out there plus one head light off and you sprayed it. Frank if you wanna run stop throwing your money away and come by our shop so we can finish getting you rolling. we a cobra like the one your suppose to race doing 10 50 on drag radials.

didnt spray the car running your boy, you saw my car spinning crazy when I ran the evo, why would I spray It If I couldnt hook at 50 runing your boy? plus your boy jumped the race nasty, I was honking the race by the way, then he refused to give me a second run after he agreed to do 3 runs out 3, I only asked for a second run and he said no some other time. Evil or Very Mad Oh well that was fucked up that he jumped me while I was still honking, my mistake I shouldn't chase the race, everyone tells me not to jump them, but they turn around and jump me instead!! scratch diirk did the same shit first run and I didnt chase the race, regardless" he still pulled me on that 40 roll cuz traction issues.

Talk to your boy and tell him to be a good sport man next time and to come through with what he had agreed on next time we run again. I'll let you know guys when my car Is ready; I have to replace that bad head gasket, Its passing compression to the coolant tank, thats why I left cuz the temp started to climb up a bit after the race with the GT500, I had some fluids on my windshield too as well.
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:38 am

frank no problem he will race you again if you want, but we didn't think it was gonna be needed when on top he kept pulling, you were not coming. if your car is hurt stop racing it and get it fixed before you blow it up. like i said come by JLM performance and we will take care of your little problems.
Back to top Go down
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:43 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
quikenuf wrote:

didnt spray the car running your boy, you saw my car spinning crazy when I ran the evo, why would I spray It If I couldnt hook at 50 runing your boy? plus your boy jumped the race nasty, I was honking the race by the way, then he refused to give me a second run after he agreed to do 3 runs out 3, I only asked for a second run and he said no some other time. Evil or Very Mad Oh well that was fucked up that he jumped me while I was still honking, my mistake I shouldn't chase the race, everyone tells me not to jump them, but they turn around and jump me instead!! scratch diirk did the same shit first run and I didnt chase the race, regardless" he still pulled me on that 40 roll cuz traction issues.

Talk to your boy and tell him to be a good sport man next time and to come through with what he had agreed on next time we run again. I'll let you know guys when my car Is ready; I have to replace that bad head gasket, Its passing compression to the coolant tank, thats why I left cuz the temp started to climb up a bit after the race with the GT500, I had some fluids on my windshield too as well.
papo i have the solution to youre problem..... tienes que llevar el COBRA A UN BRUJERO PARA LOS MALOS OJOS...LOL.. DE PINGA MY FRIEND...COJELO SUAVE..
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:49 am

RAW wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
quikenuf wrote:

papo i have the solution to youre problem..... tienes que llevar el COBRA A UN BRUJERO PARA LOS MALOS OJOS...LOL.. DE PINGA MY FRIEND...COJELO SUAVE..

I don't speak Spanish but I'm sure this is funny!

papo i have the solution to your problem ..... you have to take the COBRA Witchcraft AN EYE FOR THE BAD ... LOL .. PING MY FRIEND ... .. SOFT COJELO

LOL @ Frank telling someone to be a good sport about agreeing to a race. He agreed to race me with the seat and a passenger in his car, and even shook on it in front of everyone at the track, then he back peddled online 3 days later after I already gave him his race. I also like how his car is so powerful that he has traction issues, but he's down on power from detuning it and the blown head gasket! What bullshit! As always more excuses!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:53 am

quikenuf wrote:
frank no problem he will race you again if you want, but we didn't think it was gonna be needed when on top he kept pulling, you were not coming. if your car is hurt stop racing it and get it fixed before you blow it up. like i said come by JLM performance and we will take care of your little problems.

ok!!! all I need Is bigger tires and I'll be fine, also keep in mind a 150shot pulley exhaust tune GT500 makes 800+torq and 750RWHP. lol vs 703rwhp 702 torq just saying. GT500 suck at rolling cuz they are so heavy, but they are great at the track.

look at what I did to a GT500 making 750+rwh and 750torq with just a 150shot c6z06.

The gt500 used to be owned by slowsilverGTR AKA Chris. lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:56 am

Irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:58 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
RAW wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
quikenuf wrote:

papo i have the solution to your problem ..... you have to take the COBRA Witchcraft AN EYE FOR THE BAD ... LOL .. PING MY FRIEND ... .. SOFT COJELO

LOL @ Frank telling someone to be a good sport about agreeing to a race. He agreed to race me with the seat and a passenger in his car, and even shook on it in front of everyone at the track, then he back peddled online 3 days later after I already gave him his race. I also like how his car is so powerful that he has traction issues, but he's down on power from detuning it and the blown head gasket! What bullshit! As always more excuses!
I KNOW FRANK JUST THE SAME WAY THAT I KNOW YOU FROM THE HANGOUT AND IS MESSTOP THAT HE CANT GET THAT COBRA TO RUN... I TOLD HIM IN THE MASEGE TO TAKE THE CAR TO A BOODOO DOCTOR..LOL...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:01 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
RAW wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
quikenuf wrote:

ASK your boy Cody he was In my car, ask him if the car wasn't Spinning the whole punk. The matter of the fact Is that I yanked that punk ass of yours 4 times, Just Take It cinderella. Laughing

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 11th 2010, 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
RAW wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
quikenuf wrote:

ASK your boy Cody Is the car wasn't Spinning the whole time He was In the car punk. The matter of the fact Is that I yanked that punk as of yours 4 times, Just Take It cinderella. Laughing
lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:09 pm

The car spun on the innitial hit, just post the vids up so everyone can see/hear exactly what happened.... The Evo would have pulled quite a few cars even if it deadhooked though
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:12 pm

RAW wrote:
CrushedCobra wrote:

ASK your boy Cody Is the car wasn't Spinning the whole time He was In the car punk. The matter of the fact Is that I yanked that punk as of yours 4 times, Just Take It cinderella.

lol!

He couldn't do it with a passenger like I had and he couldn't do it at the track "where the real cars Race"! I'll always be his daddy in my "$93kgs car"!

lol!

Last edited by SlowSilverGTR on November 11th 2010, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:14 pm

dude your handing out horse power like its for free. That car does not make 800torque much less 750 rear tire. its in the 6xx and by the way he is using all his power and your not, not only that but your saying you have a bunch of issues with the car. trust me if your car has issues and he had a 8xx to the tire it would have looked like the evos race, that guy beat you a a red headed step child.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:16 pm

quikenuf wrote:
dude your handing out horse power like its for free. That car does not make 800torque much less 750 rear tire. its in the 6xx and by the way he is using all his power and your not, not only that but your saying you have a bunch of issues with the car. trust me if your car has issues and he had a 8xx to the tire it would have looked like the evos race, that guy beat you a a red headed step child.

This!
Back to top Go down
2Face
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:27 pm

impressive.. gt500 is impressive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:28 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
The car spun on the innitial hit, just post the vids up so everyone can see/hear exactly what happened.... The Evo would have pulled quite a few cars even if it deadhooked though

It spun the whole second gear" I had to short shift around 52k to 3rd gear to catch a bit of traction.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] << whater In cylinder spark plug from last week.

Here I have nothing to hie.diirk when your car Is ready for 60 roll let me know. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:35 pm

lol Just bought a GT500 today>> Is coming next week... I will order a 3.4L for It right now as well and a spec stage5 clutch and some monster tires, and lets hit the tracks. Cool

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 11th 2010, 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:36 pm

Tell Albie to post the incar video. It clearly shows the gt500 didn't jump at all. It was a clean race he just pulled away. POST THE VIDEO.

I can,t believe your'e saying he jumped you when the proof is in the video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:41 pm

FRC wrote:
Tell Albie to post the incar video. It clearly shows the gt500 didn't jump at all. It was a clean race he just pulled away. POST THE VIDEO.

Damn bro" put up your speaker louder, you can clearly hear cody say oh!! he jumped him> he got jumped. lol

REally? scratch thats not what the video shows> the video dont lie buddy, It shows him leaving on the second honk while I was still honking the 3rd honk. the camera die out recording while we were still making turns cuz the people kept on cutting us In front .

Dont worry before I get rid off the car there will be a rematch and I'll be the one jumping the race next time.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 11th 2010, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:42 pm

WoW! Evo walked it out.

Frank, are you bringing out your M3 to run me as promised?
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:44 pm

You can hear in the video I posted that someone jumped, idk who though I just hear supercharger lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:44 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
WoW! Evo walked it out.

Frank, are you bringing out your M3 to run me as promised?

yea saturday night If you still want to do this. 40 to 140 then my race 70 to 160. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:46 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
You can hear in the video I posted that someone jumped, idk who though I just hear supercharger lol

well figure out> I was the one honking then you hear someones car going while the honks were still being made. rulez
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:48 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
FRC wrote:

Damn bro" put up your speaker louder, you can clearly hear cody say oh!! he jumped him> he got jumped. lol

REally? scratch thats not what the video shows> the video dont lie buddy, It shows him leaving on the second honk while I was still honking the 3rd honk. the camera die out recording while we were still making turns cuz the people kept on cutting us In front .

Dont worry before I get rid off the car there will be a rematch and I'll be the one jumping the race next time.

Are you serious??? What are you talking about?? I saw the video. nobody cut in front of you and the camera got the WHOLE race til the shelby let go at 150.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next