SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes

Go down 
+6
brockb
I8URRICE
Phantom SRT4
firecar17
asap1320
632cobra
10 posters
AuthorMessage
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes Empty
PostSubject: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 1:01 pm

Some guys posted this on youtube. What you dont see is the car rolling over 5 times. He was banned up but "survived" to race another day. Cages saves lives
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsRRBQFchg8

I had just gone b4 him.You see me there waiting for him to launch. It was a big mistake spraying the track at 9pm with 50 degree weather.
Back to top Go down
asap1320
Professional Street Racer
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 2:08 pm

that pass was ruined from the start.

glad he's ok.

way to fail with the video camerman! dont video if your gonna point the camera down when something exciting happens.

on a side note, does anyone have anything negative to say about racecar builders?
was considering a cage and if i do it will prob be done there. ive only dealt with them once, cage was tucked up nice and done fairly fast.
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
firecar17

firecar17

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 2:14 pm

asap1320 wrote:
that pass was ruined from the start.

glad he's ok.

way to fail with the video camerman! dont video if your gonna point the camera down when something exciting happens.

on a side note, does anyone have anything negative to say about racecar builders?
was considering a cage and if i do it will prob be done there. ive only dealt with them once, cage was tucked up nice and done fairly fast.

they do nice work.... and it does get done fast!! always a plus
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 5:48 pm

I have a few buddies that had cages done by them, no complaints from any of them...
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 7:52 pm

tig vision is good, work and quality is second to none.
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 8:45 pm

Yes. Anthony does great work. He did the aluminum panels on my 03. Now we have a local doing great work and prices are reasonable. You guys can check out my cage, thru floor subframes, minitubs and s-box. All work was done by Eli (fordsrking) Very clean and solid welding. All chromolly tubing. I will be going to countyline this Saturday. Once again, I'm letting you guys know. Would like to meet you guys in person since I dont go to the hangouts.

Thanks
Luis
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 9:05 pm

all my work was done by brian goss on my car, but for you folks in miami, idk if u all have seen tig vision but i get a hardon!
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 9:58 pm

lol! I'm sure they like you coming around
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 10:28 pm

what u mean?
Back to top Go down
brockb
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
brockb

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 12:54 am

damnnnnn. that suckssss. even if the guy ends up being ok, he still has to look at his piece of work ruinned- this will financially kill a man!

this is why i need to eventually get a cage, especially with a convertable. they are ugly as hell though for my car. lol.

Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 12:30 pm

brockb wrote:
damnnnnn. that suckssss. even if the guy ends up being ok, he still has to look at his piece of work ruinned- this will financially kill a man!

this is why i need to eventually get a cage, especially with a convertable. they are ugly as hell though for my car. lol.

Not ugly at all. I like the roadster type look like in the old school cobras
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 12:32 pm

I8URRICE wrote:
all my work was done by brian goss on my car, but for you folks in miami, idk if u all have seen tig vision but i get a hardon!

you said you get a hard on when you see their work.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 3:10 pm

632cobra wrote:

Yes. Anthony does great work. He did the aluminum panels on my 03. Now we have a local doing great work and prices are reasonable. You guys can check out my cage, thru floor subframes, minitubs and s-box. All work was done by Eli (fordsrking) Very clean and solid welding. All chromolly tubing. I will be going to countyline this Saturday. Once again, I'm letting you guys know. Would like to meet you guys in person since I dont go to the hangouts.

Thanks
Luis
Ill be there on saturday with my white abortion.
Back to top Go down
gatoasao
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
gatoasao

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 3:24 pm

We'll be there sunday, horsepower-nation is renting the track for a mustang-only day. But I might go on saturday and say hello. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 11:51 pm

i saw that car run the week before that, same thing it was night time track was cold and really humid and he was spraying the shit out of it and passing the finish he was still sideways, not too smart on his behalf
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 8:56 pm

You cannot go to countyline on Fridays. Only street cars go that day. The track has always been better Saturdays and thats not saying much either. Its a hit or miss. I dont know what they did but opening weekend after the hollidays, on saturday felt like they sprayed gorrilla glue on that shit. Everybody was hooking sweet. Like I said b4. If you have a low 6 sec car or faster, dont waste your time and money. Save it for saturday.
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 9:09 pm

2fastwhitey wrote:
i saw that car run the week before that, same thing it was night time track was cold and really humid and he was spraying the shit out of it and passing the finish he was still sideways, not too smart on his behalf

they were maxing at 250 on the progressive, Leaving with 150. It was the first time out after re-building the motor. Pills were set for a 400 shot so no really spraying that much

The car will sometimes wiggle cause the concrete ends b4 the 1/8 at that track. Dont know why. there's a section of asphalt you hit right b4 the end. Makes the car do that. No big deal though it feels like your going to loose tracktion, you dont. Just stay in it and ride couple seconds more and it will be over. You can avoid that in a couple of ways.

For slicks. bring up tire pressure by halfs till it stops. run stiff sidewalls or use innertubes. Mine seemed to work at 11 lbs

If you have a radial tire, it should not by dancing like that on the top end
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
MIKE-HKS

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2011, 11:55 am

sucks to see a nice coupe body ruin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes   Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countyline accident/ Cages saves lifes
Page 1 of 1