SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION

Go down 
+14
Jspec Mk4
TonyTurbo
boostaddict
JLexus300
5.slow
CRUSH
SILVERBEAST
USMCWARVET
NoPis10
SlowTruck
305Taco
schadenfreude
kachup
LthlGT500
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2011, 11:25 pm

anybody or everybody send him any friendly messages to his facebook account yet?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 1:59 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
TitoGunz
TitoGunz

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 4:38 pm

bukkae
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 1:38 pm

brockb wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:
here is your snitch

https://www.facebook.com/people/Kris-Guasch/100000084824039

lol! mario straight up introduces him formally lol!

but on another note, I'm gonna play devil's advocate: lets be real with ourselves gents- its not like the guy was giving away a big secret. Yea, it was not needed to have been said, but everybody knows where it is already. To say the "sunoco" or "mexico" or "okee" is all-knowing now, so I don't know why we freak out about people saying what is obvious. It would be different if it was a new spot...

not to many knew about mexico (no offense) till slow hondas started to show up...my dad just to race back in the days in okee when it looke like krome ave....so everyone knows about street racing between I75 and the turnpike on okee....but people never thought of about going to mexico...and street racing out their will never end...and now supposedly their are airplane flying above at night trying to catch people.... scratch Jerkit
Back to top Go down
brockb
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
brockb

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 2:03 pm

(Sorry; I erased my post b/c it was late)

hell, b/c of little kids with their mom's accords with an APC exhaust from discount auto parts, i hate hondas now too- and I have one. lol. but at least its not slow...

Because of what you said, Mexico sucks- at least for now. I wish there were more small meets down south on more frequent days- its a wide open southwest out there that needs exploring

Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 8:39 pm

trust me i feel you i live in the redlands we should start one at the new sonic in homestead..lol
Back to top Go down
brockb
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
brockb

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 8:41 pm

kachup wrote:
trust me i feel you i live in the redlands we should start one at the new sonic in homestead..lol

nice- your head is on th right track... I'll help you coordinate if you're serious- pm me and we'll go over the details....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2