SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR

Go down 
+11
V6Chris
SlowTruck
schadenfreude
LthlGT500
richevo
1JZ Gone_Wild
CRUSH
MIKE-HKS
pingaloca25
GIO-305
Krusty DSM
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 4:49 pm

maken thm suffer get a steak knife and star cutting them up little by little the feeed them to the crocs
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 5:00 pm

osdper0911 wrote:
maken thm suffer get a steak knife and star cutting them up little by little the feeed them to the crocs
I LIKE HOW YOU THINK....... DON'T WORRY HE WILL MAKE A LOT OF FRIENDS IN PRISON Wink CONVICTS DON'T CARE TOO MUCH FOR THESE TYPES OF CRIMINALS
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 5:17 pm

16 years old in a big boy prison. he wont last a week with out being someones bitch for life
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 9:16 am

but as Frank and a few other members said...you need to keep well aware of your surroundings. This just goes to show that you can be in a bright gas station, minding your own business, and get run up by by people who have no rationale or education and will use the most primitive logic to open fire on an unarmed couple just getting gas.
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down
richevo
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 1:54 am

Glad to hear that these brainless, senseless stupid kids are finally behind bars.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 10:43 am

what a scum bag pussy couldn't even drive stick they should kill his mother too for giving birth to a pos Sk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2