SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)

Go down 
+7
CRUSH
SILVERBEAST
pingaloca25
XSPSI
03terminator
03eatoncobra
1sikgti
11 posters
AuthorMessage
1sikgti
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
1sikgti

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-08-03

CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) Empty
PostSubject: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 7:03 am

Woke up @ 5am thinking i heard something outside. Looked outside nothing but some glass on the ground where my car was. 2006 gray evo 9. (smurfs brother) If you hear or see anything let me know.
Back to top Go down
1sikgti
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
1sikgti

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 7:08 am

CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) Evob

Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 8:58 am

sucks to hear man, hope you find it.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 10:01 am

damn another car stolen Evil or Very Mad G/L OP, hope they just took her for a joy ride even tho thats unlikely
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 10:27 am

I thought this thing with stolen cars had calmed, but I guess there are still **sholes that don't have a life. Good luck man, hope they find it soon.
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 1:18 pm

wow this sucks..people are getting desperate for money.

hope you find it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 2:42 pm

The people doing this shit are the same people you always talk to at the hang out!! for what it looks like they are back at their game again! most of these car thieves already have priors and have been arrested for vehicle theft in the past! I am going to make couple phone calls to some friends of mine. I was a victim once and i hate to see shit like this happen to people.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 3:03 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
The people doing this shit are the same people you always talk to at the hang out!! for what it looks like they are back at their game again! most of these car thieves already have priors and have been arrested for vehicle theft in the past! I am going to make couple phone calls to some friends o lol! Jerkit f mine. I was a victim once and i hate to see shit like this happen to people.

Good job Officer Diaz!...... lol! jk
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 3:22 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
The people doing this shit are the same people you always talk to at the hang out!! for what it looks like they are back at their game again! most of these car thieves already have priors and have been arrested for vehicle theft in the past! I am going to make couple phone calls to some friends o lol! Jerkit f mine. I was a victim once and i hate to see shit like this happen to people.

Good job Officer Diaz!...... lol! jk
AS SOON AS I SCROLLED DOWN AND SAW YOUR POST I WAS LIKE FUCK..... +1 JUST WHAT I WAS THINKING:lol!: lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 3:24 pm

HOPE YOU FIND HER ........ THIS SHIT SUCKS YOU CAN'T LEAVE A NICE CAR ANYWHERE
Back to top Go down
Desarro
Desarro

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2011, 3:22 pm

Any mods on it that would stand out?
Back to top Go down
1sikgti
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
1sikgti

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2011, 4:11 pm

Yeah here are a list of mods that were on the car: dnp stock turbo exhaust manifold, dnp 02housing, dnp downpipe, ams intercooler, tein springs, tein strut bar, dnp 3" exhaust, aem boost ugeo and volt gauges, raze wheels, 42dd gauge insert, synapse diverter valve, hallman boost controller, injen intake and upper intercooler piping.

The biggest parts that will stand out are all the DNP parts. The tubular stock turbo manifold is pretty rare. Also the 42 dd design gauge insert puts the gauges where the stock radio is. Also the tein strut bar. Dont think too many ppl get them.
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2011, 5:04 am

Did you have a alarm on it?
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2011, 5:59 pm

yeah no alarm?
Back to top Go down
1sikgti
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
1sikgti

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2011, 9:34 pm

only factory unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2011, 9:46 pm

1sikgti wrote:
only factory unfortunately.

Sorry to hear that brother, next time make sure the alarm is your 1st MOD... No
Back to top Go down
1sikgti
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
1sikgti

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2011, 10:34 pm

yeah i kno. All my other cars have them. no excuse not to have had this one done. GTI is gettin gps added on it this week
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 8:00 am

was the car ever recovered?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
1sikgti
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
1sikgti

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 1:03 pm

nope still havent heard anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)   CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT (EVO9)
Page 1 of 1