SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Idea

Go down 
+17
Tim
PhantomMenace
FordsRKing
THE ONE
Sunkist5.0
CRUSH
richevo
V6Chris
schadenfreude
black cobra
SILVERBEAST
MIKE-HKS
03eatoncobra
kachup
JLexus300
boostaddict
XSPSI
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XSPSI
Professional Street Racer
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 9:51 am

This crap has to get back on track about what this website is really all about. Hey Joel. why don't you and the other adminastrators get together and try to arrange a meeting spot were everyone can try and meet, should discuss a meeting with the cars within their on class. Depending the power levels of the cars, group them together at different time during the week and get action done without the drama. That is just a thought and I hope no-one gets bent out of shape, but there is no need for everyone to go see a race if it is going to get posted up anyway. This is just a general idea and I know there is more that can be done, but it just an idea and a beggining. All this SH** talking should stay at a menimum and lets get back to what this all about, having fun and racing.
Back to top Go down
boostaddict
boostaddict

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-04-10

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 10:17 am

I could not agree more.
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-10-10

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 1:11 pm

you got my vote
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 2:10 pm

or all of the car meet up like usual, 99% of us are cool and drama free when we meet up the other 1% is v6chris plus i have never saw him in a meet so dont worry about him (no offense)....

we just need to meet up and bring action back with no drama, and enjoy it Laughing
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 2:13 pm

my car is almost ready so we need action!!! :)
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 2:22 pm

I have no problem meeting up, as a general idea everyone meet up at a certain time of the month so everyone can see everyones car and talk and hangout. What I'm referring to is if the big boys go out and play there shouldn't be all the the cars that have nothing for them there, the video will be posted anyway. And the same goes for cars of less power, they can meet at a different time and place and do there thing. The thing is when you get that many people together and a race is setup, everyone wants to go and watch and then that is were the problems start, too much attention, people getting in the way, ect., ect., ect. Do you see what I'm trying to tell you.
We have to make it more organized and controlled so everyone of us can enjoy it. Last time I went out there to the Sunoco, I barely made it out with so many cars around.
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 2:23 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
my car is almost ready so we need action!!! :)

You aren't going out there till we finish your interiort, LOL.
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
MIKE-HKS

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 2:47 pm

Saga-bay use to get packed there was never a problem, the dump was packed. No problem there either , Crome to. The problem begins with the rolling races. Everybody wants to catch up and see and that's. How cars get in the way. Two cars line up and everybody. Standing behind. To watch Is not a problem , every body wants to be there and be part of the action , if People wanted to see fast cars on video you can spend months on you-tube watching .
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 3:13 pm

Back in the day there weren't as many cars as today and most of races were from a dig. My point is that there too many cars and most just want to watch a race and then they start doing things that they shouldn't. I was coming from the track the other day on Okee. and it looked like Fast n the Furious out there, blocking the street. That to me is calling too much attention to the sceene. There is no need for cars that are making over 800 whp to be hanging around cars that are making 400-600, thats what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
MIKE-HKS

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 5:07 pm

Quote :
Back in the day there weren't as many cars as today and most of races were from a dig. My point is that there too many cars and most just want to watch a race and then they start doing things that they shouldn't. I was coming from the track the other day on Okee. and it looked like Fast n the Furious out there, blocking the street. That to me is calling too much attention to the sceene. There is no need for cars that are making over 800 whp to be hanging around cars that are making 400-600, thats what I'm saying

i agree with you 100% what goes on in okee is crazy , that's an accident waiting to happen with an 18 wheeler that cant stop in time , its plain stupid , if it was better organized like back in the days , it shouldn't be a problem for people to watch
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 5:29 pm

XSPSI wrote:
I have no problem meeting up, as a general idea everyone meet up at a certain time of the month so everyone can see everyones car and talk and hangout. What I'm referring to is if the big boys go out and play there shouldn't be all the the cars that have nothing for them there, the video will be posted anyway. And the same goes for cars of less power, they can meet at a different time and place and do there thing. The thing is when you get that many people together and a race is setup, everyone wants to go and watch and then that is were the problems start, too much attention, people getting in the way, ect., ect., ect. Do you see what I'm trying to tell you.
We have to make it more organized and controlled so everyone of us can enjoy it. Last time I went out there to the Sunoco, I barely made it out with so many cars around.

Anyone that has been to one of our meets will tell you how controlled and organized we really were... We ONLY raced in a very controlled and safe enviroment, no one has ever gotten into an accident at one of our meets, and very seldom street racing tickets were issued... However, the people who came to our meets knew each other, so they raced there car with very little shit talking... Furthermore, most of the fast cars that were on our site a year or so ago were involved in the "SK KOTS list" which had rules and regulations they had to abide by in order to participate in it... If one got called out, there was no hesitation on answering the callout, which shortly lead to a race later on that night or before the week was up... So back then there were a ton of races

You referred to the "Big Boys going out to play",,,,,,... As of now, this website has some of South Floridas fastest cars on it and I was actually in the process of refining the SK KOTS list, not only to get these races locked and going again, but also to see who really is the fastest in ALL of South Florida... Unfortunately, most of the cars that were on the list either SOLD it, or now broken, or no longer is a member on our website anymore... So the list will be cleared, with the exception of the #1spot holders on both list because they are active members and there cars are currently running at this time(unless they chose otherwise)...

Instead of it being Top 10, I will now cut it to Top 5 just to start off with to keep it more exclusive!.... If the response is great, I may have to extend the list to 7spots to accomadate a few others. Most of the rules should stay the same, starting rolls may have to be modified to accomodate better traction for these high horsepower cars, and I will now incorporate a "bragging rights" trophy for the #1 KOTS to hold in there possession.... Of course, once defeated he will then have to give up the trophy at the time of the race...

The SK KOTS list should be in affect either in the middle, or the end of this month the lastest... Once everything is complete, I will put a thread titled "The New KOTS List"... If you have any ideas that you may want to address towards the KOTS List, please PM me.... Thank you

-STEVE
Back to top Go down

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 6:15 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

Anyone that has been to one of our meets will tell you how controlled and organized we really were... We ONLY raced in a very controlled and safe enviroment, no one has ever gotten into an accident at one of our meets, and very seldom street racing tickets were issued... However, the people who came to our meets knew each other, so they raced there car with very little shit talking... Furthermore, most of the fast cars that were on our site a year or so ago were involved in the "SK KOTS list" which had rules and regulations they had to abide by in order to participate in it... If one got called out, there was no hesitation on answering the callout, which shortly lead to a race later on that night or before the week was up... So back then there were a ton of races

You referred to the "Big Boys going out to play",,,,,,... As of now, this website has some of South Floridas fastest cars on it and I was actually in the process of refining the SK KOTS list, not only to get these races locked and going again, but also to see who really is the fastest in ALL of South Florida... Unfortunately, most of the cars that were on the list either SOLD it, or now broken, or no longer is a member on our website anymore... So the list will cleared, with the exception of the #1spot holders on both list because they are active members and there cars are currently running at this time(unless they chose otherwise)...

Instead of it being Top 10, I will now cut it to Top 5 just to start off with to keep it more exclusive!.... If the response is great, I may have to extend the list to 7spots to accomadate a few others. Most of the rules should stay the same, starting rolls may have to be modified to accomodate better traction for these high horsepower cars, and I will now incorporate a "bragging rights" trophy for the #1 KOTS to hold in there possession.... Of course, once defeated he will then have to give up the trophy at the time of the race...

The SK KOTS list should be in affect either in the middle, or the end of this month the lastest... Once everything is complete, I will put a thread titled "The New KOTS List"... If you have any ideas that you may want to address towards the KOTS List, please PM me.... Thank you

-STEVE

sounds like a good idea to see some good races, and really find out who is the Fastest is in South Florida!! popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
black cobra
black cobra

Registration date : 2010-11-15

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 6:29 pm

im the fastest one lol!
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 7:29 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

You referred to the "Big Boys going out to play",,,,,,... As of now, this website has some of South Floridas fastest cars on it and I was actually in the process of refining the SK KOTS list, not only to get these races locked and going again, but also to see who really is the fastest in ALL of South Florida... Unfortunately, most of the cars that were on the list either SOLD it, or now broken, or no longer is a member on our website anymore... So the list will be cleared, with the exception of the #1spot holders on both list because they are active members and there cars are currently running at this time(unless they chose otherwise)...

-STEVE

Seems like a good idea to garner a response for the list.
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 8:17 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

-STEVE

That's excatly of what I'm talking about, I'll hit you up on a pm and let you know my other Idea, thanks.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 9:26 pm

Im down to go out and spread my plague..
jk, but once the car is done I will be out.
It will be coming out sooner then most expect and think
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 10:14 pm

black cobra wrote:
Im the fastest one lol!

Ariel you're wrong!!!

I'm the fastest one LOL, I have the fastest evo in town jajaja
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 8:09 am

XSPSI wrote:
i agree 100%
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 8:12 am

MIKE-HKS wrote:
Saga-bay use to get packed there was never a problem, the dump was packed. No problem there either , Crome to. The problem begins with the rolling races. Everybody wants to catch up and see and that's. How cars get in the way. Two cars line up and everybody. Standing behind. To watch Is not a problem , every body wants to be there and be part of the action , if People wanted to see fast cars on video you can spend months on you-tube watching .
thats why you race private. no problems at saga bay lmao i seen a guy get shot because he didnt pay his bet at saga bay affraid the cops would always block us in sometimes give tickets for hours
Back to top Go down
black cobra
black cobra

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 9:29 am

richevo wrote:
black cobra wrote:
Im the fastest one lol!

Ariel you're wrong!!!

I'm the fastest one LOL, I have the fastest evo in town jajaja

i like that spirit you are to fast for me lol! nelson said that he will represent black cobra 100%
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 9:33 am

Ariel, you have to come to the spot Walter told you we have down here. we are going to start to have some fun soon, lol.
Back to top Go down
black cobra
black cobra

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 11:11 am

XSPSI wrote:
Ariel, you have to come to the spot Walter told you we have down here. we are going to start to have some fun soon, lol.

ill go letme know went pm the information im calling walter thank you rigo
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 11:18 am

XSPSI wrote:

Rigo, I PM'd you.
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 11:41 am

[quote="black cobra"]
XSPSI wrote:

ill go letme know went pm the information im calling walter thank you rigo [/quot

No problem, will do. Walter will let you know all the details.
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 11:42 am

schadenfreude wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

Rigo, I PM'd you.

Didn't get anything yet, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Idea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next