SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video)

Go down 
+6
26brx8
SrtPumpkin
MRxSLAYx
CRUSH
Nomad
GT30WRX/BANNED
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nomad
Professional Street Racer
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video)   Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 5:11 pm

I'd have done the same
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video)   Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 5:19 pm

Cool I LOVE IT lol!
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video)   Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 5:30 pm

That Bitch must be going through menopause
Back to top Go down
SrtPumpkin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video)   Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 5:32 pm

That is pretty crazy. I heard of cops getting pulled over in personal vehicles but never in a marked car.
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video)   Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 7:24 pm

what a bitch!! lolol
Back to top Go down
gatoasao
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
gatoasao

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video)   Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 8:30 pm

"Lopez was eventually released and cited for a moving violation."

I was under the impression that an off-duty cop is just a regular guy, why was he released after running from a trooper for 15 minutes?
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video)   Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 10:51 pm

i support the trooper 100% on this stop. I dont give a damn if you are PD or an immigrant with no license. If you are going over the speed limit and your not CODE 3 aka lights and sirens. I'd stop you, cuff you and detain you.

HERE ARE PERFECT EXAMPLES WHY:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1020657/Police-car-killed-girl-16-driving-100mph-lights-siren.html

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/may/20/police-officer-killed-crash-drove-109-mph-no-light/

http://jonathanturley.org/2009/08/29/florida-police-officer-drives-100-miles-an-hour-without-lights-siren-or-reason-and-cripples-teenager-not-given-sobriety-test-and-will-not-be-criminally-charged/

AND IN OUR VERY OWN BROWARD
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2010/01/bsos_cara_catlin_crash_eerily.php

I am ALMOST 100% sure that it wasnt the woman FHPs decision to let him go. I'm sure her superior made the decision after speaking to Miami PDs Captain on duty.[b]
Back to top Go down
5.slow
5.slow

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video)   Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 10:45 am

Funny how the Miami cops actually fight crime and fhp fight crime..on the nations highways. That Miami cop is definitely a dangerous criminal, thank goodness he was arrested.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video)   Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video) I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 2:55 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
In Broward I see things like this happen all the time, cops will be at an intersection, decide they don't want to wait like the rest of us and put on their lights and hit it and then turn off their lights when they cross the intersection.

Like you said The superior probably talked to another superior and they decided to let him off the hook. Its a proven fact if media does not step in, alot of the infractions that police officers do are ignored by their fellow officers and if the cop caused an accident or mishap you'd see how you end up paying the bill and the cop get off scotch free or a quick cover up.

PS. when she pulled that gun out on the cop I was like "this bitch is bad". Male officer became a pussy real quick.

Sad, but so true... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video)   Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video) I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 3:11 pm

just saw an under cover cop run a light last week. turned his lights on dipped and flipped them right back off.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video)   Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video) I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 4:09 pm

its funny we look @ the accurance and say wow this is rediculous but it happens more than often all u have to do is google cop pulls over cop or youtube it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video)   Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miami police pulled over and handcuffed by FHP(video)
Page 1 of 1