SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zex Universal wet kit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Zex Universal wet kit Empty
PostSubject: Zex Universal wet kit   Zex Universal wet kit I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 3:14 pm

for sale is my Zex Universal wet kit. This is a used kit but is in perfect working condition. A Zex bottle warmer is also included with this sale. Jets for a 55, 65, 75, and 125 shot come with this too! The only things needed to hook this up would be wiring and switches. This was gonna go on my turbo car but I've made more than enough upgrades to reach my power goals. Asking $300 for everything seen. You can PM me or text me @ 954 5478116

Zex Universal wet kit Nos
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Zex Universal wet kit   Zex Universal wet kit I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 3:29 pm

awww man it looked so pretty in the back of the teggy... goodluck with the sale.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Zex Universal wet kit   Zex Universal wet kit I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 4:36 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
awww man it looked so pretty in the back of the teggy... goodluck with the sale.
lol thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zex Universal wet kit   Zex Universal wet kit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zex Universal wet kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: MISC :: Classified-
Jump to: