SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!

Go down 
+15
98dsm
2fastwhitey
TDEVO
03terminator
livemustang13
CARLITOEVO
Phantom SRT4
Vic8709
LthlGT500
PIS10LES
V6Chris
Jspec Mk4
djdgk
Papa-Smerf69
SILVERBEAST
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! Empty
PostSubject: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:16 pm

Its obvious that the COPS are on to ALL the street racing that goes on-on certain nights, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays... All the other nights out of the week, COPS WOULD NOT BE OUT IN FULL FORCE because on those other nights, street racing would NOT be expected.... And it has been proven on the Tuesday night that the LAMBO was set up to run TDEVO, it was anywhere from 75-100cars at the spot and NOT 1 COP bothered us... With that being said, we can meet at that very same spot, even at the same time, with less heat or possibly NO heat at all, we just have to do it on the other nights out of the week...

My suggestion to everyone is that we come up with ONE non-race night out of the week that will be convienent for most of us... We race and then leave, there's really no need for the hang out for a long period of time, that's what brings the COPS!... Now if we meet on a DIFFERENT non-race night each week, it will almost be impossible that "they" get up on game.. Now if we post a thread a day in advance that were going to meet on that non-race night, I think it may work because there's really no pattern for the COPS to figure out!...

To be honest, I get PM's all the time on where to meet for a particular race, from website members who read our forums on the daily, and EVEN knows "the spots" where we normally meet... So my question is, what makes you think a COP who isn't a member, WHO PROBABLY READS our forum from time to time, is gonna figure it out?... I think next week we should try it out, im almost certain that it will work!...

Just an idea, yall let me know what yall think?.... scratch

Last edited by SilverbeastSRT8 on January 21st 2010, 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Professional Street Racer
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:26 pm

yup worth a try once it doesnt get to big
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:27 pm

I think it's a good idea but really on weeknights it's not always conveinient for everyone due to work and school. We should definatly try it out though. But i think we should still consider finding a new spot...
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:32 pm

it's a good idea like when the evo was oing to run the lambo we were at the spot for like 3hr with no cops and a lot of cars
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:54 pm

theres a tuesday spot in dade. but thats a fucking drive and a half for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
PIS10LES
PIS10LES

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 1:51 pm

Sounds like it should work!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 2:13 pm

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
yup worth a try once it doesnt get to big
It shouldn't get that big because its gonna be ONLY a few cars that race on our forum that may meet on the regular...

gsr interga wrote:
it's a good idea like when the evo was going to run the lambo we were at the spot for like 3hr with no cops and a lot of cars
Thats true...

PIS10LES wrote:
Sounds like it should work!
It will work, trust me!...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 2:15 pm

im down.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 2:43 pm

Sounds like a good idea....but also I think the majority of cars that do want to show up should be cars that are down to race....just like sunday runs....everyone else whose there to spectate should do a car pool...this way its all business and cuts down on the number of cars....no burnouts no drifting...the less heat the better
Back to top Go down
Vic8709
Vic8709

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 2:47 pm

V6Chris wrote:

Wheres there a dade spot?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 3:06 pm

Vic8709 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Wheres there a dade spot?

i'll pm you the spot
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 5:37 pm

Should be nice, Ive gone to race spots on other nights at different locations (Anthony u know, where I ran the GT500, all them rich kids from ur school lol) and been out there for hours with 20-30 cars that are all racing, and no heat at all.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 5:39 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Should be nice, Ive gone to race spots on other nights at different locations (Anthony u know, where I ran the GT500, all them rich kids from ur school lol) and been out there for hours with 20-30 cars that are all racing, and no heat at all.
ya good place and great place to race
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 5:42 pm

yea that spot was good, a few different major highways within a minute drive, and MORE than enough parking even for a busy night... I believe Otis was out there also with the M3 that Cody with the black magnum ran
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 5:45 pm

ya Otis was there
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:22 pm

Ok Guy's sounds good, phantom or Antony pm the new spot your talking about. ..thanks
Back to top Go down
livemustang13
livemustang13

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:32 pm

im down
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:33 pm

why not just meet at the same spot? and the new spot wed? we ran up and down 27 on tues and not a single 5-0
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 7:05 pm

V6Chris wrote:
why not just meet at the same spot? and the new spot wed? we ran up and down 27 on tues and not a single 5-0
+1, that tuesday night the lambo was gonna run tdevo, i didn't see a single popo...
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 9:14 pm

Ok pm me new spot please. So tmw who is going to the old spot..?
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 9:23 pm

U have to change the game every ones in a wild. Do it
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 9:27 pm

TDEVO wrote:
u have bad grammar lol
Back to top Go down
98dsm
98dsm

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 9:29 pm

djdgk ill be at the sopt see how long that will last 2mm night
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 10:02 pm

lol! hopefully we get at least a good hour of racing!!
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 11:16 pm

2fastwhitey wrote:
TDEVO wrote:
u have bad grammar lol

lol im on my iphone lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!   SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOLUTION TO HEAT UP ON RACE NIGHTS!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next