SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOLY FUCK!!!!!

Go down 
+24
menaceEVO
Soadrules1989
Nimitz87
SILVERBEAST
Eifelrennen
luke7019
livemustang13
03eatoncobra
V6Chris
03terminator
Vic8709
hondaboy
CARLITOEVO
MRxSLAYx
hwdcharger
NorySS
CRUSH
ruddysentra
DJ996TT
Papa-Smerf69
Phantom SRT4
LthlGT500
soaka1
djdgk
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
soaka1
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
soaka1

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-07-10

HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
hondaboy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:06 pm

ya 27 has been a joke for bout 4 years now all the fast people retired. But i feel u track may not be as exciting but at least ur in a controlled environment. If ne one here wants to race i have buddys i scca and nhra that u can learn from. But for me street raceing was cool til i left highschool then id just go to see all the new people start drama as if this was need for speed carbon lol
Back to top Go down
http://autoblog.com
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:07 pm

hondaboy wrote:
for give the gramner this is from ny phone:

With that said alot of you sk guys are being unfair to the cops. look at the bigger pic yall are doing something highly illeagal most you southern knights are way to old for this and have kids alot of yall are late 20s early 30s maybe this is a sign. if ne of yal have kids would u like him to race on the street like a moron? Ive been going to 27 for 7 years now n u know what this crack downs about time. kids and adults alike have died out there for there bad judgment. So b4 you call a cop a pussy just check his job discrip protect and serve and to lock up bad guys as of now ur a street racer ur a bad guy. if ur fast try the track.....

you honestly don't have a clue what you are talking about. And I am not talking about age.

How many people have died on 27 because of street racing? And I mean while racing someone, not because they got into an accident around a hangout, or anything else?

The answer: No many.

Compared to Drinking and Driving, street racing has a worst rap than DUI. You'd be surprised how many accidents happen and are classified as street racing, just because of what type of cars/ages the drivers are.

Food for thought: Seat belts have taken more lives than street racing.
Back to top Go down
hondaboy

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:13 pm

is street raceing legal? No /thread are u scared of the track? thats a real question.
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:13 pm

as for sunoco, who didn't see that coming. The owners of the land can claim whatever they want, at the end of the day they were shut down by the city because of its overcrowded and all the safety issues.

It is no surprise to myself since this has been happening for a very very long time, to any 'sanctioned' spot. Private or Public. Too many people/cars = safety problem.

And the city also sees that people are racing around a gas station. (even though the gas station won't blow up due to safety features, there is still a possible danger. And it is up to the city to protect itself from probable dangers.)
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:18 pm

hondaboy wrote:
is street raceing legal? No /thread are u scared of the track? thats a real question.

I frequent the track much more than I frequent the streets lately.

You will never get rid of street racing. Street racing started the moment the 2nd model T rolled of the line.

And btw, this scene from sunoco was no were as bad as the old Okee bust during the Fast-N-furious Era circa '02.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:20 pm

i say new spot and only p.m members that you know, the loc, i smell snitches/cops in the air specially new members
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:21 pm

hondaboy wrote:

the real question is, why don't you focus your energy on a better issue. DUI. The leaqding causes of death involving motor vehicles.

Not to mention the penalties are significantly less than street racing.

Where is the balance there?
Back to top Go down
hondaboy

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:21 pm

ya i kno but its one of the worst.
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:23 pm

03terminator wrote:
i say new spot and only p.m members that you know, the loc, i smell snitches/cops in the air specially new members

blowing things up in term of snitches cops.

No ones out to get a small group of street racers. It's not worth their time/effort, compared to other crimes.

Just get used to the fact that someone will always tell a friend where there are hanging out, and all the spectators will come and watch. It hasn't changed, and it wont change.
Back to top Go down
soaka1
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
soaka1

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:24 pm

hondaboy a cop?
Back to top Go down
hondaboy

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:29 pm

hope he does not mean me i have been on here longer than him terminator
Back to top Go down
hondaboy

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:31 pm

you can me that directly mr 370
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 2:05 pm

Terminator when do you wanna run I'm ready lol!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 6:08 pm

I have to agree with alot of what nory is saying....Plan and simple street racing will never die...its the assholes who try and do burnouts and drift, race into busy traffic get into accidents that give it a bad stigma...trust me when I say this many cops have no problem with meeting in small groups where everyone is orderly and mature..it becomes a problem when 100s of cars show up and fucking fast and furious 1 relives itself at sunoco....if everyone is orderly and keep the numbers low it will last a long time...but how long will it last til more people show up..a friend tells a friend..and so the bandwagon shows up....
Back to top Go down
hondaboy

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 6:33 pm

I agree felix but how many times have i seen southern knights act disorderly....such as get in fights and what ever elesei have seen one member pull a gun out. these are things that ruin spots not help. and u can say o they started it but come on ne problem can be solved by walking away. the nights those probs happen it was about respect and what not. respect should mean nothing to ne of u . most those guys at 27 are younger than u or have no future ne way watever. point is the "sport" is illiagal so y do it. most the races are rolls ne way so no huge skill. it just seems pontless n dont give me that love cars crap. ill still b in the car industry when this fad is over for most of u. n for the z kid im no cop. im in school so i can design engines my only thing that makes me happy is from here on out cars are gonna get alot slower because laws and economy. u may say that sucks but lives will b saved.
Back to top Go down
hondaboy

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 6:42 pm

by the way most u guys are cool but whole im tough crap has to go i am around pro fighters because of my sport n they nor do i act as cocky and were trained to fight so it cracks me up when a bunch of out of shape dudes with expensive cars are doing so besides that u guys are cool...steve,felix,carlito,joel n the rest b safe but keep in mind what i said. its better to hear a counter arugument then some kid to stroke ur cock n say ur doing the right thing.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 8:39 pm

lol Nory took the 4hour course a few times lol i took my fifth course yesterday and read most that lol

anyway Hondaboy must be a cop he got a lil hurt about a comment there.

none the less I can say there are some areas and situations where I find Street Racing almost safer in some ways.

most people start out from rolls so the tire doesnt spin. and in most cases IF you were to swerve off the road you'd land in to grass...I've seen many more cars hit the walls at the track then run into the grass at the street. all these street tire high power guys at the track would spin the entire 1/8mile if they dont crash before.

as far as cars being on the road. Ricers run with traffic on the highway. Theres almost never a case you'll find me racing with someone thats not involved in the race in front of me without a safe distances.

Track just has prep and emergency right there. but the street can be prepped too lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 9:21 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol Nory took the 4hour course a few times lol i took my fifth course yesterday and read most that lol

anyway Hondaboy must be a cop he got a lil hurt about a comment there.

none the less I can say there are some areas and situations where I find Street Racing almost safer in some ways.

most people start out from rolls so the tire doesnt spin. and in most cases IF you were to swerve off the road you'd land in to grass...I've seen many more cars hit the walls at the track then run into the grass at the street. all these street tire high power guys at the track would spin the entire 1/8mile if they dont crash before.

as far as cars being on the road. Ricers run with traffic on the highway. Theres almost never a case you'll find me racing with someone thats not involved in the race in front of me without a safe distances.

Track just has prep and emergency right there. but the street can be prepped too lol

chris, you gotta be kiddin bro lol!
track is safer, if you crash theres an ambulance there and help, on the street you crash and someone has to call 911 aaaannd you get drag racing tickets which make you spend lots of money.
Back to top Go down
hondaboy

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 9:56 pm

true chris you have a point but like i have seen if something happens on the street people run rarely people stay to help and im no cop. to be honest if i was i would have busted 27 a long time ago as of now im a student planing to work with a friend at ford designing....but i will say watching u guys race gets me great info. but its still dangerous non the less...n chris ur a nice kid dont b a dick
Back to top Go down
livemustang13
livemustang13

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 10:21 pm

guys my old man was around the area working, he has a dodge ram hemi with exhaust done he got two tickets, one for tints, and another one because for some reason he truck is too loud. scratch
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2010, 2:15 am

^^^ Damn dude that sucks.. Well guys tonight I was at the spot and there where no cops what so ever. 1 cop pulled thru like at 1:30a bcs a group of ppl chased a car and fucked the guy up, I think it was a gang thing, but I got a bunch of races in with no problem.
Back to top Go down
luke7019
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
luke7019

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2010, 2:20 am

djdgk wrote:
^^^ Damn dude that sucks.. Well guys tonight I was at the spot and there where no cops what so ever. 1 cop pulled thru like at 1:30a bcs a group of ppl chased a car and fucked the guy up, I think it was a gang thing, but I got a bunch of races in with no problem.

ur crazy if you went back to sunoco tonite affraid
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2010, 2:25 am

Lol i kno bt whatever I took my chances and I got lucky and made $50 cheers

BTW I like your avatar lol!
Back to top Go down
luke7019
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
luke7019

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2010, 2:27 am

djdgk wrote:
Lol i kno bt whatever I took my chances and I got lucky and made $50 cheers

BTW I like your avatar lol!

nice...and yea my avatar pic is Jerkit2 Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK!!!!!   HOLY FUCK!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOLY FUCK!!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum