SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day Runs

Go down 
+15
menaceEVO
antoanS4
livemustang13
V6Chris
93hatchy
djdgk
s.e.a.n
Phantom SRT4
Stockness
hwdcharger
Papa-Smerf69
03eatoncobra
NorySS
ochizon
Turbotoy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2010, 10:38 pm

menaceEVO wrote:
nice runs diirk did u get the bigger injectors yet..

No, im stuck at 600hp for now
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2010, 10:41 pm

Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2010, 10:42 pm

how meny psi
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2010, 10:43 pm

i got 1200cc injectors f/s
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2010, 10:45 pm

them are small im goin 1600 lol
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2010, 10:48 pm

menaceEVO wrote:
them are small im goin 1600 lol
hah nice im geting 1680 son
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2010, 10:51 pm

i waz gunna go wit the 2200cc bt there 1700 dallors
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2010, 10:52 pm

ya that mad $$$
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2010, 11:28 pm

1700? I can get u 2200cc-2300cc high impedence for $659
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 12:13 am

diiirk wrote:
Wheres the other videos with me and the tacoma. if you post the 80 roll you gotta post the 50 also.

you are getting a bit antsy, relax they did post all 3 videos this morning. He'll put the other 2 back up when they are fixed.
Back to top Go down

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 9:22 am

Nory what the fuck was that>> Two pistons along with the crank flying out your exhaust>?

Whats up with the back fire>? lower the shot nory Evil or Very Mad>> the car its moving fast by the way Cool .

NorySS (spray) vs CarlitoEvo

Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 10:23 am

03eatoncobra wrote:
lol!
I see that your cobra is way faster... scratch

lmao lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Turbotoy
Turbotoy

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 10:39 am

diiirk wrote:
Wheres the other videos with me and the tacoma. if you post the 80 roll you gotta post the 50 also.

I got home late last night - should be home earlier today. I will re-up the 50mph vids tonight - minus plates being shown. diiirk, PM me your email in case the vid quality goes to shit - I will email the full-res vids to you.
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 12:44 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Nory what the fuck was that>> Two pistons along with the crank flying out your exhaust>?

Whats up with the back fire>? lower the shot nory Evil or Very Mad>> the car its moving fast by the way Cool .

NorySS (spray) vs CarlitoEvo

its the 2step cutting ignition when i clutch in, and it ignites all the fuel in the exhuast once i clutch out.
Back to top Go down
Turbotoy
Turbotoy

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 1:24 pm

Nory this guy has you beat:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 2:23 pm

Turbotoy wrote:
Nory this guy has you beat:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 4:48 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Whats up with the back fire>? lower the shot nory Evil or Very Mad>> the car its moving fast by the way Cool
Lmao now apparently a backfire tells you, your shot is to BIG LMAOOO lol! No
2steps are a thing of the FUTURE affraid

Nory you running the lingenfelter 2step?

LMAO the pop made that video car miss
Back to top Go down
Turbotoy
Turbotoy

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 2:34 am

OK I re-upped the first 2 vids but in "nightvision" to keep the plates on the DL.

Steve, Can you place these vids on the pg. 1 first post? I cannot edit the post.

Tip: Watch the vid in 720P and go fullscreen

Diiirk, I know it sucks but its the best I can do. Better than nothing I guess.

Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 7:28 am

Turbotoy wrote:
OK I re-upped the first 2 vids but in "nightvision" to keep the plates on the DL.

Steve, Can you place these vids on the pg. 1 first post? I cannot edit the post.

Tip: Watch the vid in 720P and go fullscreen

Diiirk, I know it sucks but its the best I can do. Better than nothing I guess.

FIXED Turbotoy... Theres really no need for that blue screen that you placed over both vids.... The camera man was in the same distance as he was for my race with Nory, Carlito vs Nory, etc.. and tags weren't exposed in any of the races!... Besides, if someone really wanted our tags, all they have to do is come to the spot and look for us and that wouldn't be hard to do.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 8:15 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

FIXED Turbotoy... Theres really no need for that blue screen that you placed over both vids.... The camera man was in the same distance as he was for my race with Nory, Carlito vs Nory, etc.. and tags weren't exposed in any of the races!... Besides, if someone really wanted our tags, all they have to do is come to the spot and look for us and that wouldn't be hard to do.... Very Happy

Steve, this stems from a couple of years back when one of our friends 240 was stolen after racing it. Not saying diiirk or anyone else here on the forum peep i know steal cars, but on the streets there are a lot of people that we dont know.

thats why we dont come out regularly or at night.
Back to top Go down

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 8:45 am

I wonder why noone tries to still my cars scratch they wanted no part of them even when they where parked out in front of my other house in Davie...

punks would get a 45mm bullet in the middle of there forehead that's why!!! Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Turbotoy
Turbotoy

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 9:09 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

When you watch the clip in 720P fullscreen without the blue screen you can read both plates clear as day.It didn't bother diiirk to show his plate but, ochizon did not want his on blast. If anybody else did not want to show their plate - I would do the same for them as well. Ochizon is not worried about theft - It's more about recorded evidence if there is a wreck and someone is dead. It would not be hard to show a video like this in court to prove that the driver is wreckless to an idiot jury. This is the first time I used my camera to record day races and I will modify my angles to not catch plates at all.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 9:21 am

Turbotoy wrote:
When you watch the clip in 720P fullscreen without the blue screen you can read both plates clear as day.It didn't bother diiirk to show his plate but, ochizon did not want his on blast. If anybody else did not want to show their plate - I would do the same for them as well. Ochizon is not worried about theft - It's more about recorded evidence if there is a wreck and someone is dead. It would not be hard to show a video like this in court to prove that the driver is wreckless to an idiot jury. This is the first time I used my camera to record day races and I will modify my angles to not catch plates at all.

And that is perfectly understandable, my apologies towards my previous post.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Runs   Day Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Runs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2