SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Runs tonight Guys

Go down 
+3
all seeing eye
Phantom SRT4
MRxSLAYx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Good Runs tonight Guys Empty
PostSubject: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 1:12 am

Props to everyone that ran tonight. Best time out ive had in a while. Big surprise with Diiirk and the GTR. I expected him to win but not by that much. Anything go wrong during that race with the GTR?

Special thumbs up to carlito. Our run was crazy cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 3:10 am

Nothing went wrong that evo was running hard. Im going to come out next week with race fuel and be on the same level, ive hit a wall with pump gas lol. Diiirk has agreed the same race so i can see the differnece and get a good comparison. The evo was on 40lbs on e85 running HARD i was on 17 lbs with the race fuel i should be around 22-23. Man these evo's are running hard especially the white civic, very surprised. nice runs tonite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 5:04 am

R35 GTR wrote:
Nothing went wrong that evo was running hard. Im going to come out next week with race fuel and be on the same level, ive hit a wall with pump gas lol. Diiirk has agreed the same race so i can see the differnece and get a good comparison. The evo was on 40lbs on e85 running HARD i was on 17 lbs with the race fuel i should be around 22-23. Man these evo's are running hard especially the white civic, very surprised. nice runs tonite

Good run man. Like i said, the best way to compare changes made, is to run the same car from the same roll. Im sure the race fuel is going to make a big difference, and im sure it will show the next time we race.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 12:34 pm

Tons of good runs last night, gotta give Anthony the "Most Improved" award! lol, that shit was runnin good, cant wait till u ditch the ebay oil burning turbo and a few other little things Wink
Back to top Go down
all seeing eye
all seeing eye

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 12:58 pm

good runs guys came out just for the gtr race No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 1:51 pm

all seeing eye wrote:
good runs guys came out just for the gtr race No

i was a lil dissapointed myself, didnt think i was going to run into the wall i did on pump gas, thought it would have put more power down. None the less, by next saturday ill be on race gas and hope to put on a good show. Right off the punch the evo pulled, brake boosted on the second beep and was out on the third. Maybe diirk can run it back punch for punch on wednesday to see the difference, the evo is running hard.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 3:13 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Tons of good runs last night, gotta give Anthony the "Most Improved" award! lol, that shit was runnin good, cant wait till u ditch the ebay oil burning turbo and a few other little things Wink
lol ya got to fix some shit and add some stuff and ill be back cheers
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 3:14 pm

gtr run nice bro
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 3:20 pm

and good run CARLIO
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 7:25 pm

i'll give it to Anthony with the "interga" lol
i saw damn surprised for ebay ass turbo
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 7:31 pm

lol I just noticed the "Interga" finally lmao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 8:14 pm

Does anyone have video of the GTR run last night?
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 12:00 am

V6Chris wrote:

X2 mad props bro
Back to top Go down
killacamcivic
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
killacamcivic

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 12:41 am

videos?
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 1:39 am

MrEJay-1 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

X2 mad props bro

thanks ... go boost bro ..
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 11:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Runs tonight Guys   Good Runs tonight Guys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Runs tonight Guys
Page 1 of 1