SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Warning when rolling in Pines**

Go down 
+10
SILVERBEAST
djdgk
Jspec Mk4
OfficerFrankDiaz /SNITCH
LthlGT500
dmoevo
marley300zxtt
CRUSH
V6Chris
NoPis10
14 posters
AuthorMessage
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

**Warning when rolling in Pines** Empty
PostSubject: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 4:37 pm

Hey SK...
Just so everyone is aware... there is an undercover Dodge Magnum Wagon in Dark Blue with Tennessee plates that is rolling around trying everyone to race him... DO NOT fall for it... he is an undercover Pembroke Pines cop...

They also roll in an all Black Dodge Dulley and Charcoal Grey Ford Explorer... As I get more intel I will forward it on... Don't let them get you....

L8R
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 7:23 pm

red avalanch is under cover, 98 blazer gold under cover, new 09 GMC sierrra unercover theres a ton...
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 7:33 pm

GOOD LOOKING OUT Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 8:12 pm

I don't race every cockaroach that tries my, no worries here especially the cars you mentioned. Laughing
Back to top Go down
marley300zxtt
marley300zxtt

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 8:18 pm

It must be Franks boys.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
dmoevo
dmoevo

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 10:24 pm

good lookin out, thats pembroke pines for ya...either way that would be entrapment if they try to initiate a race.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 10:35 pm

dmoevo wrote:
good lookin out, thats pembroke pines for ya...either way that would be entrapment if they try to initiate a race.

cops have too much power now a days...remember their word vs yours
Back to top Go down
dmoevo
dmoevo

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 10:37 pm

yea I know, but surprisingly when I was at court for a ticket the judges actually don't agree with the cops all that much.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 11:01 pm

dmoevo wrote:
yea I know, but surprisingly when I was at court for a ticket the judges actually don't agree with the cops all that much.

yeah for the most part judges are neutral and as long as you have a good enough defense you'll get out scotch free....
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 11:24 pm

FrankDiaz wrote:
I will make sure that anyone I see driving a nissan 300zx and a black 2door nissan 350z wanna be hyundai with a pussy looking punk inside gets pulled over and arrested and there pos cars impounded for 30 days>> + a 1year license suspension.

Since everyone here already know that I am a FED ,DAVIE ,Pembroke pines and Miami Dade police snitchar!!! ama start to put some use to that shit again!!! so pussies keep fucking with me!!! the funny jokes and disrespect you guys make in here >>its going to cause you money, your cars impounded your licenses and your freedom at point!!!

watch.
... now i not going to run u lol scratch
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 11:57 pm

Thanks bro. I've seen the red avakance pull someone over. And in Hialeah watch out for chargers taurus' crown vics and a white Toyota 4runner and a new gold challenger
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 1:53 pm

FrankDiaz wrote:
I will make sure that anyone I see driving a nissan 300zx and a black 2door nissan 350z wanna be hyundai with a pussy looking punk inside gets pulled over and arrested and there pos cars impounded for 30 days>> + a 1year license suspension.

Since everyone here already know that I am a FED ,DAVIE ,Pembroke pines and Miami Dade police snitchar!!! ama start to put some use to that shit again!!! so pussies keep fucking with me!!! the funny jokes and disrespect you guys make in here >>its going to cause you money, your cars impounded your licenses and your freedom at point!!!
watch.

Frank, you crazy as fuck to say such a thing, even if you were bullshitting!.... And the most fucked up part about this post is that you seem proud in being a snitcher!.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 2:01 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
FrankDiaz wrote:

watch.

Frank,you crazy as fuck to say such a thing, even if you were bullshitting!.... And the most fucked up part about this post is that you seem proud in being a snitcher!.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

stupid as fuck***

Last edited by Vtom92 on March 31st 2010, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wiseman

wiseman

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 2:10 pm

FrankDiaz wrote:

watch.

all this from a guy who just got Fu*kd in court for a street racing ticket.
you do seem proud to be actin like such a coward, thats sad.
Back to top Go down
marley300zxtt
marley300zxtt

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 10:14 am

FrankDiaz wrote:
jajajja you are right!!! I believe that too>> no body else should know the real truth about my ticket!!! yes I got fucked but that does not change anything or any of my privileges>>> you being a cop,FBI,STP,,HPD,MDPD,BSFO, or any tipe of law inforcement carrier you might have; it does not give you the right to brake the law>> if you are a cop and you brake the law you will pay just as a regular citizen!!! that goes for all of you ignorants of the law.. there is a reason why I get away with all the shit I do; but not everyday it's Christmas and you better know that... lol

Good luck out there street racers Except for Marley300zx and Hyundai 350z wanna be!!!Jerkit

Laughing
Cop snitch mother fucker. nobody race this Frank guy he will set you up with the cops.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 6:57 pm

I saw two different R/T Challengers w/ blue lights being driven by FHP troopers on my way down from NY last week. Just a heads up, they don't all drive base-ass cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Warning when rolling in Pines**   **Warning when rolling in Pines** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Warning when rolling in Pines**
Page 1 of 1