SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stock ECU Evo Horsepower Record..Tuned by Me..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stock ECU Evo Horsepower Record..Tuned by Me.. Empty
PostSubject: Stock ECU Evo Horsepower Record..Tuned by Me..   Stock ECU Evo Horsepower Record..Tuned by Me.. I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 10:11 pm

For those of you that dont really know me that well, i am the stock ecu tuner for AWD Motorsports. Over the course of a couple months, i set out to really push the stock ecu and try to break some records in the process.

Round 1
We started off with a BBK turbo, which is one of the smallest stock frame turbos you can get for the evo. it is basically a stock evo ix turbo with a billet wheel. We ended up making 552hp with 550tq. Which became the highest horspower bbk out there. We ran it at the track to a 10.2 @ 136 mph, which was also the fastest bbk in the 1/4th

Round 2
We moved on to an fpblack, which is the largest stock frame turbo you can get. We got the power up to 720hp, which beat the previous hp record of 675hp. We ran that at the track to a 9.3 @ 146mph, which made that the worlds quickest and fastest evo on the stock ECU.

Round 3
Next we moved on to a custom turbo from Forced Performance. It is a version of a T3 Hta86. We put it on the dyno last night and i was able to squeeze 850hp out of it. Which beat the previous record of 818 hp. We had to cut the tuning short last night because the cops showed up at 10 for noise complaints. I got the car back on the dyno today and was able to squeeze out 901hp with 640tq, making it the highest horsepower stock ecu evo.

Its crazy what this stock ecu can do, i set out to really push this thing, and so far its handling it all. The current setup has a forward facing manifold, placing the turbo right in the grill, i have eliminated the MAF sensor, i am running it on speed density, with 2 walbros and 2000cc injectors and still the car idles and drives like a stock car. Its amazing.

Stock ECU Evo Horsepower Record..Tuned by Me.. Bastard_900_rpm

Here is a video from last night making ~850. We did not get any video tonight, we were just trying to get it done as soon as we could to keep the neighbors from complaining and it just slipped our mind.

Back to top Go down

Stock ECU Evo Horsepower Record..Tuned by Me..
Page 1 of 1