SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gsr integra

Go down 
+11
Dc5 Chick
mona_acr
V6Chris
Vtom92
bigsnoop144
s.e.a.n
Jspec Mk4
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
MRxSLAYx
lewxcore
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

gsr integra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 2:23 am

lewxcore wrote:
wazzup man I heard you beat a black A3 Jerkit2 ... pretty sick, considering a black A3 pulled you by 4 cars without even cranking the boost. If you wanna beat a black A3 again you can do it tomorrow.. thanks.
and i never told any 1 i beat a black a3 i told this guy at sunoco and joel was there he heard me so idn what people are telling u and just wait till i crank the boost up ur going to need more then 400+ to walk me lol!
Back to top Go down
lewxcore
lewxcore

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 3:49 am

gsr interga wrote:
lewxcore wrote:
wazzup man I heard you beat a black A3 Jerkit2 ... pretty sick, considering a black A3 pulled you by 4 cars without even cranking the boost. If you wanna beat a black A3 again you can do it tomorrow.. thanks.
and i never told any 1 i beat a black a3 i told this guy at sunoco and joel was there he heard me so idn what people are telling u and just wait till i crank the boost up ur going to need more then 400+ to walk me lol!

ok buddy i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.. crank that boost and we'll see whats up
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 11:19 am

gsr interga wrote:
lewxcore wrote:

the teggy is runnin nice...seen some vids...congrads...
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 12:02 pm

Damn my bad Jessie. I went to the track last night. I shoulda let u know I was going. Lewxcore can u run tonight?
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 1:37 pm

lewxcore wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
coming out tonight sean?

I don't think so I might be going to the track tonight plus...I went last Wednesday and people wanted to fight I'm not really down for that.

Track? bro keep it on the streets lol. do you get together with the DC people to go? I might go and try to run better than 14's sometime

Yea you should. Base on the mph you had your car should be able to run a low 11 with tires

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Damn my bad Jessie. I went to the track last night. I shoulda let u know I was going. Lewxcore can u run tonight?

How did it go CJ?
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 2:41 pm

mona_acr wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
lewxcore wrote:

. Thanks still on pump gas and eBay turbo
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 11:41 am

gsr interga wrote:
mona_acr wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
lewxcore wrote:

. Thanks still on pump gas and eBay turbo

yea we still on pump...and agp 50trim.....but wuteva gets the job done homie that alll that matters...
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 12:36 pm

gsr interga wrote:
lewxcore wrote:

Did anyone get any of our runs on video from last week?
Back to top Go down
lewxcore
lewxcore

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 1:49 pm

Yea you should. Base on the mph you had your car should be able to run a low 11 with tires.
Thats what im thinking.. i gotta stop by esserman A&L he got tires for me

MRxSLAYx wrote:

my bad dude I got the end of exam week right now.. some things have to come before street racing LOL
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 1:51 pm

Im in the same boat lol. Want to run tomorrow early?
lewxcore wrote:
Yea you should. Base on the mph you had your car should be able to run a low 11 with tires.
Thats what im thinking.. i gotta stop by esserman A&L he got tires for me

MRxSLAYx wrote:

my bad dude I got the end of exam week right now.. some things have to come before street racing LOL
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 12:31 am

lewxcore wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
lewxcore wrote:

ok buddy i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.. crank that boost and we'll see whats up
my car wont be ready till run for like amonth or so but when it's ready u will know
Back to top Go down
Dc5 Chick
Dc5 Chick

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 10:05 am

lewxcore wrote:

Hey smart guy, I was standing right there and quote Gsr Teg said " He pulled me 3-4 cars."

So before you start talking, you should get your facts right..
Back to top Go down
bigsnoop144

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 11:10 am

Dc5 Chick wrote:
lewxcore wrote:

Hey smart guy, I was standing right there and quote Gsr Teg said " He pulled me 3-4 cars."

just because he said that there doesnt mean he said the same thing at another meet so calm down
Back to top Go down
Dc5 Chick
Dc5 Chick

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 2:43 pm

UO
bigsnoop144 wrote:
Dc5 Chick wrote:
lewxcore wrote:

just because he said that there doesnt mean he said the same thing at another meet so calm down

He's not one to talk shit, just wait till his new set-up...
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 2:55 pm

teg will still be slow...lewxcore want to run a civic tonight?
Back to top Go down
bigsnoop144

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 5:34 pm

Dc5 Chick wrote:
UO
bigsnoop144 wrote:
Dc5 Chick wrote:
lewxcore wrote:

He's not one to talk shit, just wait till his new set-up...

haha K Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 6:30 pm

I8URRICE wrote:

^^^^^^ LMAO
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 8:44 pm

I8URRICE wrote:
if u say so. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 9:44 am

RICERS lol! JK lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 9:46 am

YOU ALL SLEEP ON THE TEG IF YOU WANT. WAIT TILL THE KID IS FINISHED. I KNOW WHERE HE GOT HIS MOTOR Cool GIVE THE KID A CHANCE TRUST ME
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 3:47 pm

Sk
Back to top Go down
killacamcivic
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
killacamcivic

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 3:50 pm

Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 3:57 pm

lol u can say what u want idc when i get the new set up in ill run .... <<< that's all u want to do a 60-140 ok np just do my 60-160 and that is that when my car is done ill pm u ill come up there u come down here idn im done with the shit talking ... ya i talk shit saturday night w/e i should have w.e it all part of the game but it went to far.. and now there is a 6 page thread about it .. this shit is about racing not MMA
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 4:00 pm

I8URRICE wrote:
and idn y come in this thread talking shit u never seen my car run at 100% ....................
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 4:08 pm

i dont need to see it run 100%...but like u said im done talking shit over the e-thugnet..whenever your at 110% and wanna get parked, let killacamcivic know he`ll be ready 24/7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gsr integra   gsr integra - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gsr integra
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next