SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...

Go down 
+24
RAW
MrEJay-1
s.e.a.n
Vtom92
BlackMambaLS3
SlowSilverGTR
kachup
victory2k8z
TonyTurbo
LthlGT500
GT30WRX/BANNED
dmoevo
good & tight
CRUSH
vette
MRxSLAYx
miamimagic
SRTMIAMI
Dc5 Chick
03eatoncobra
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
R35 GTR
Jspec Mk4
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 9:03 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Victory>> bring your r1 I'll park it Too>> 60 to 160 Tomorrow>> jajajaja...

Once I park Zack's bike you wont want to race against mines>> Zack's Bike its already a 192MPH bike on GPS I think... scratch jajajaja .... 2009 GSXR 1000 they run From factory 187-188 already bone stock... 2005 r1 178-179 Stock... tongue silent

So.

frank you suffer from a serious disconnection with reality, im wondering what you will say once zack pulls a train on your ass, followed by my R1 walking your enterprise rent-a-bike
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 9:03 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Zack Your ass its going Down>>>jajajaja Remember I am Frank You never know what could really happen!!!

lol!

we know exactly whats going to happen someone else is gonna race your shit for you
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 9:05 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Victory>> bring your r1 I'll park it Too>> 60 to 160 Tomorrow>> jajajaja...

Once I park Zack's bike you wont want to race against mines>> Zack's Bike its already a 192MPH bike on GPS I think... scratch jajajaja .... 2009 GSXR 1000 they run From factory 187-188 already bone stock... 2005 r1 178-179 Stock... tongue silent

So.

My R1 has a few things here and there..seen 191 GPS many many times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 10:10 pm

victory The thing is that we're not doing 191MPH>>> its 60 to 160 or nothing>>!!! Jerkit

And I am riding My Own Shit This Time>> my HomeBoy Fucked up Letting Zack take the hit>> Zack Cheated on that Race!!! So I am not worry This Time Cuz I am NOT letting Zack Take the hit on me This Time Me Riding My own Bike!!!

Victory You are just Frustrated Cuz you know ama Park you too!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 2:29 am

Frank its a top end race, 9/10th of a mile, take it or leave it...
All the way to the top, who races to 160 on a bike
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 4:17 am

By taking the hit=cheating are you admitting to cheating in all your races???? lol!
Remember your spark plugs lol!
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory The thing is that we're not doing 191MPH>>> its 60 to 160 or nothing>>!!! Jerkit

And I am riding My Own Shit This Time>> my HomeBoy Fucked up Letting Zack take the hit>> Zack Cheated on that Race!!! So I am not worry This Time Cuz I am NOT letting Zack Take the hit on me This Time Me Riding My own Bike!!!

Victory You are just Frustrated Cuz you know ama Park you too!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 10:16 am

Frank the more you post the more I think your some what RETARDED!!! YOUR BOY DID NOT GIVE ZACK THE HIT!! YOU WISH HE DID BUT HE DIDNT, We were all watching the races and BOTH BIKES LEFT AT THE SAME TIME.. You of all should know this since you were watching the race from the side lines while someone else rode your bike!! Oh yeah you may wanna look into some HIGH HEALS so your feet touch the ground when you come to a stop!
Back to top Go down
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 10:19 am

victory2k8z wrote:

LMAO just found a vid made years ago when we where regulars on busalane!

been a whileeeeeee some of the old school cats might remember some of the
bike in this vid
hey very nice old school for real. ...the yellow gsxr was little george {scot rosti} lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 11:47 am

BoostedRSX wrote:

Frank the more you post the more I think your some what RETARDED!!! YOUR BOY DID NOT GIVE ZACK THE HIT!! YOU WISH HE DID BUT HE DIDNT, We were all watching the races and BOTH BIKES LEFT AT THE SAME TIME.. You of all should know this since you were watching the race from the side lines while someone else rode your bike!! Oh yeah you may wanna look into some HIGH HEALS so your feet touch the ground when you come to a stop!

Who are you pussy boy>> it looks tome like you got a lose lib punk!!! take it easy noone asked you for your opinion you dick sucking nut!!! what you drive>? a Honda with an eBay Turbo on it!!! you better watch out!! your shit might be getting Repo any time soon you fuck Face loser!!! pussies like you its what makes this website fucked up you fucking hater>>!!! Get a Job you punk!!! You Aint Got a fast Bike or a fast car worth of racing,So Dont come In here running your stretched pussy trying to make yourself look good In here you fucking Idiot Jerkit Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 1:06 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA The little chiwawa barks back!! YOU just dont get it do you... I dont think you are smart enough to realize when people are making fun of you to your face. YOU CANT DRIVE A CAR OR A BIKE.. YOUR SHIT LIVES IN PARK, EVERYONE ON HERE JUST RAGS ON YOU, BUT WHAT REALLY GETS ME IS HOW YOU ALWAYS ALWAYS HAVE AN EXCUSES ABOUT EVERRRRRRYYYYYYYTHIIIIINGGGGGG!!!!! I mean you with other peoples Dyno videos, Dyno graphs, Drag racing videos, street racing videos, hell there one up with your R1 getting spanked BUT YOUR NOT RIDING IT, Then you make all these call outs and your car hasn't shown up in weeks!! The point im trying to make is you talk a lot and have nothing to BACK IT UP!!!! FRANK=FAIL jajajajajajaja
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 1:37 pm

lol! popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 8:50 pm

BoostedRSX wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA The little chiwawa barks back!! YOU just dont get it do you... I dont think you are smart enough to realize when people are making fun of you to your face. YOU CANT DRIVE A CAR OR A BIKE.. YOUR SHIT LIVES IN PARK, EVERYONE ON HERE JUST RAGS ON YOU, BUT WHAT REALLY GETS ME IS HOW YOU ALWAYS ALWAYS HAVE AN EXCUSES ABOUT EVERRRRRRYYYYYYYTHIIIIINGGGGGG!!!!! I mean you with other peoples Dyno videos, Dyno graphs, Drag racing videos, street racing videos, hell there one up with your R1 getting spanked BUT YOUR NOT RIDING IT, Then you make all these call outs and your car hasn't shown up in weeks!! The point im trying to make is you talk a lot and have nothing to BACK IT UP!!!! FRANK=FAIL jajajajajajaja

Nigga Fuck you!!! Get off My Dick Ight!!! I am not Here to Impress YOU or anyone!!! I am here To have fun whether I win or Lose!!!

I have some issues with my Car right now And I am working on it to get it fixed!!! but Again Shut up Nigga Cuz I dont see you calling anyone out!! And why cuz you were borne parked and with nothing worth of racing!!! Let the people with resources do the Game, and as for you; pls stay Home Being Gay And being a Internet Warrior> Cuz me I am done with your soft hating talking pussy.. go watch a gay movie or something and leave me alone... Jerkit

Evil or Very Mad What a Fucking waste of Talking With this fucking waste of loser!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 9:06 pm

RAW wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:

bike in this vid
hey very nice old school for real. ...the yellow gsxr was little george {scot rosti} lol.

I was always out there religiously, and then off to snake road to fuck with the ducati's....160+ mph sweepers are no joke
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 3:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BoostedRSX wrote:

Nigga Fuck you!!! Get off My Dick Ight!!! I am not Here to Impress YOU or anyone!!! I am here To have fun whether I win or Lose!!!

I have some issues with my Car right now And I am working on it to get it fixed!!! but Again Shut up Nigga Cuz I dont see you calling anyone out!! And why cuz you were borne parked and with nothing worth of racing!!! Let the people with resources do the Game, and as for you; pls stay Home Being Gay And being a Internet Warrior> Cuz me I am done with your soft hating talking pussy.. go watch a gay movie or something and leave me alone... Jerkit

Evil or Very Mad What a Fucking waste of Talking With this fucking waste of loser!!! Evil or Very Mad

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!" I am here To have fun whether I win or Lose!!" You should have wrote IM HERE TO HAVE FUN WIN OR LOSE.... UNLESS I LOSE THEN i have more excuses then a pregnant nun.. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!! And whats the issue with the car???? You said it was up and runing, Now your waiting on more parts?? I hear the SVT BOOSTER CHAIR is great for seeing over the wheel.. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 11:15 pm

What A loser this Boosted Dick!!! Bro Get a life,Now I am Starting to think your gay cuz it looks to me now like you are in love with me or something!!! Don't you know the definition of leave Me alone>? Shit Dawg Get a Dick or something and shove it up your hole>> Again I am not here to get in a Internet childish fight with anyone,, just move on man..

Damn; Nigga You are worse than tick on a dogs Testicle. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 11:28 am

"....i have more excuses then a pregnant nun."

Now that's funny, don't care who you are.
Back to top Go down
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 11:39 am

victory2k8z wrote:
RAW wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:

bike in this vid

I was always out there religiously, and then off to snake road to fuck with the ducati's....160+ mph sweepers are no joke
man i did that ride for like 10years.till i got arreste by the indian police, 185mph thrue the town...
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 8:20 pm

RAW wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
RAW wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:

bike in this vid

man i did that ride for like 10years.till i got arreste by the indian police, 185mph thrue the town...

LMFAO! I got chased, and road blocked...Im a sneeky fucker on 2 wheels and got away lol!

I love that run tho, key is getting there early, buzz them while there having morning coffee in the squad car lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...   Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank's R1 1000 Calling out The GTR35 ...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6