SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC

Go down 
+14
b18chatch06
djdgk
R35 GTR
TonyTurbo
LthlGT500
Jspec Mk4
MRxSLAYx
Nos51
acrite99
V6Chris
miamimagic
CRUSH
s.e.a.n
Vtom92
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vtom92
Professional Street Racer
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC Empty
PostSubject: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 4:09 am

Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:53 am

Noice. Good run with the GTR
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:55 am

Vtom92 wrote:

lol! AND THEY WANTED TO RUN ME lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 9:07 am

Joel plz, u were scared to lose to a civic..the man offered to do UR race which is a 60-160 n u said "no, I dnt race civics"..lol..dnt try to bench race now cause when I saw u vs the gt-r u lost..we juat wanted to see some good runs instead ur tucked ur nut n said no..on to the next one
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 9:13 am

miamimagic wrote:
Joel plz, u were scared to lose to a civic..the man offered to do UR race which is a 60-160 n u said "no, I dnt race civics"..lol..dnt try to bench race now cause when I saw u vs the gt-r u lost..we juat wanted to see some good runs instead ur tucked ur nut n said no..on to the next one
I GAVE HIM A 40-140 WHAT HAPPEN THEN TAKE THAT RICE COOKER HOME PLEASE BROTHER LETS NOT TAKE THIS THERE DONT BE A DICK SUCKER THE CIVIC IS A TRACK CAR THE GTR PULLED HIM AT THE 40 ROLL AND AT THE 60 ROLL HE ONLY PULLED THE GTR 1.5 CARS I THINK I DID A LITTLE BETTER THAN THAT WITH THE GTR GO DO YOUR HOME WORK SON OR GO BUILT AN OTHER TUNA CAN ON BOOST BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT RACING Evil or Very Mad AND SCARED? PLEASE IM NOT SCARED OF YOU OR ANY FUCKEN CIVIC SO GET THAT RIGHT BUDDY AND WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK SHIT COME SAY IT IN MY FACE YOU WHERE VERY QUIET LAST NIGHT PRINCESS

Last edited by Z51JOEL on June 11th 2010, 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 9:14 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
Vtom92 wrote:

Joel you ain't ready! The first time you ran your car broke and the civic pretty much ran all the fast cars out last night and drove home fine. LMK when you ready to lose to a civic we can set it up lol! We can do a 40-160 tonight if you're down
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 9:16 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
Vtom92 wrote:

Joel you ain't ready! The first time you ran your car broke and the civic pretty much ran all the fast cars out last night and drove home fine. LMK when you ready to lose to a civic we can set it up lol! We can do a 40-160 tonight if you're down
PLEASE BROTHER LIKE I TOLD YOU I DONT RUN TUNA CANS BUY A REAL CAR NOT A HOT WHEELS CAR
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 9:24 am

So y didn't u wanna give the tuna can a 60 roll which is ur race? Oh yea, u dnt race civics..he agreed to the 40 if u gave him a 60 but u said no..as for being quiet I said the same shit out there..I dnt need to take off my shirt n flex my muscles n cause a scene for u bruh..I'm not hard to find
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 9:58 am

First of all good run before the thread jack continues. btw the only car that ran on point and consistant was the GTR. The hatch is fast but I love all the BS names thrown around for it. like POS bucket. please, that hatch has more cash or more money in parts, motor etc in that car then probably my entire black car budgets even til now. Its a fully built K, on boost....and a lot of it. its got the proper fuel setup, and a stand alone more then likely. the car is well thought out, and deffinitly has way to much money in it to be considered at all a shit box, even by the owner. the car traps 153, whats a piece of shit about that?

anyway, As much as everyone wants to argue, that hatch did not come out correct last night at all. its deffinitly a street car in my book, but you didnt have to drive on a tiny 225 to prove it, cause last night didnt prove much. and im not being offensive im just pointing out a strong point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 9:59 am

btw dade...
WHERE YOU AT!!!!!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
acrite99
acrite99

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 10:24 am

V6Chris wrote:
First of all good run before the thread jack continues. btw the only car that ran on point and consistant was the GTR. The hatch is fast but I love all the BS names thrown around for it. like POS bucket. please, that hatch has more cash or more money in parts, motor etc in that car then probably my entire black car budgets even til now. Its a fully built K, on boost....and a lot of it. its got the proper fuel setup, and a stand alone more then likely. the car is well thought out, and deffinitly has way to much money in it to be considered at all a shit box, even by the owner. the car traps 153, whats a piece of shit about that?

anyway, As much as everyone wants to argue, that hatch did not come out correct last night at all. its deffinitly a street car in my book, but you didnt have to drive on a tiny 225 to prove it, cause last night didnt prove much. and im not being offensive im just pointing out a strong point.

my car does not have teh money u think it has in it the way u describe but im not arguing with u...last night there was alot of good runs...u are right when u say the car wasnt on point last night but thats my fault ,the highway hooks completely diffrent than out there.....i just wish the shlby would of givin me a rematch the same way he gave joel a rerun but w/e....the truth speak for itslef lastnight when i raced the gtr...

all bullshyt aside last night was fun and it was good to see all the fast street cars lastnight..
as far as were dade is, i dont recall losing to a broward car?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 10:32 am

acrite99 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

my car does not have teh money u think it has in it the way u describe but im not arguing with u...last night there was alot of good runs...u are right when u say the car wasnt on point last night but thats my fault ,the highway hooks completely diffrent than out there.....i just wish the shlby would of givin me a rematch the same way he gave joel a rerun but w/e....the truth speak for itslef lastnight when i raced the gtr...

all bullshyt aside last night was fun and it was good to see all the fast street cars lastnight..

+1 for being real about it and honest. Im sure the humidity last night was a big factor as well. just would have been nice to see that car hooking. reguardless I understand your point and views, cause I'd do the same, I'd give them their run if they gave me mine. its all for fun last night, losing winning w/e. just next time if i were you, if the other car isnt going to agree on your race as well or at least 1 agreeable race then dont bother. sure you wana run the car, but running the car and beating on it is different.
Last night the car came out and really hit limiter all night, and you all drove it way out there. anyway live and learn no ones got everything down 100%

the dade and broward thing is a joke. I personally do not care where the car is from, I'am just interested in the races.
Back to top Go down
acrite99
acrite99

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 10:45 am

V6Chris wrote:
acrite99 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

+1 for being real about it and honest. Im sure the humidity last night was a big factor as well. just would have been nice to see that car hooking. reguardless I understand your point and views, cause I'd do the same, I'd give them their run if they gave me mine. its all for fun last night, losing winning w/e. just next time if i were you, if the other car isnt going to agree on your race as well or at least 1 agreeable race then dont bother. sure you wana run the car, but running the car and beating on it is different.
Last night the car came out and really hit limiter all night, and you all drove it way out there. anyway live and learn no ones got everything down 100%

the dade and broward thing is a joke. I personally do not care where the car is from, I'am just interested in the races.

lol its cool bro...next time it will definately a diffrent car...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 10:53 am

acrite99 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
acrite99 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

lol its cool bro...next time it will definately a diffrent car...

thats the spirit Cool
Back to top Go down
Nos51
Nos51

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 10:59 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
Vtom92 wrote:

PLEASE BROTHER LIKE I TOLD YOU I DONT RUN TUNA CANS BUY A REAL CAR NOT A HOT WHEELS CAR

lol umm yea because it would be pretty emberassing to lose to a tuna can i guess i cant blame you with all the money you have invested and a little civic comes and steam rolls your vette.que cute
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 11:08 am

miamimagic wrote:

stop being a dickriding cheerleader, ur obsession with ryan and his car is weird as fuck, focus on ur car not his, run joel Jerkit lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 11:10 am

miamimagic wrote:
So y didn't u wanna give the tuna can a 60 roll which is ur race? Oh yea, u dnt race civics..he agreed to the 40 if u gave him a 60 but u said no..as for being quiet I said the same shit out there..I dnt need to take off my shirt n flex my muscles n cause a scene for u bruh..I'm not hard to find

funny u say that cuz u didnt say shit to joel last night and wen he called u out u just walked away shurg
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 11:24 am

Nigga take joels dick out ur ass..I said what I had to say when I was infront of everybody, not my fault yall wanna talk when I'm half way across the parkin lot..n it aint no obsession, its about seein good races..as far as U talkin shit now y didn't U say something to me last night..n for my car, u barely beat me from a dig when my car was at its worst n like steve said, u dnt wanna see me on bottle youngin..plz pipe dwn
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 11:41 am

Damn. Its like everyone forgot how to race... Much respect to Ryan in that he was racing everyone. Crazy how your car spins all the way to lightspeed lol. The race between the Gtr shows just how fast the civic really is. Spinning, he is still able to come around before 160. To come from behind and win shows that the car has the MPH to be up there with the shelby, just not the traction on the streets. Next time lets see some SLICKS!
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 12:02 pm

miamimagic wrote:
Nigga take joels dick out ur ass..I said what I had to say when I was infront of everybody, not my fault yall wanna talk when I'm half way across the parkin lot..n it aint no obsession, its about seein good races..as far as U talkin shit now y didn't U say something to me last night..n for my car, u barely beat me from a dig when my car was at its worst n like steve said, u dnt wanna see me on bottle youngin..plz pipe dwn

im not on anyones dick im just stating the facts, u sound so fuckin retarded calling me a dick rider wen u were cheerleading for ryan for 2 hours last night lol! n u werent half way across the parking lot wen he said it u were like 10 feet away ur just too big of a pussy to do shit about it like the day i had a problem with albert u just went to the back of the crowd, crawled up in a little ball and called steve to complain Jerkit2 lol! lol! no one is scared of ur tall goofy lookin ass ur nothing but a cockriding cheerleader, and as for our race i let off like twice in our run i was just playing with u lol.....
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 12:07 pm

ohthedrama y this is killing the racing seen... drop it let the cars run.. and as far as the civc as a track car it's not cuz it makes 700+hp and run low 10's maby 9's .... come on people u have the right setup ur shit should move if the civc had better tires he would have hook....... or try to ....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 12:18 pm

miamimagic wrote:
let me tell you something fuck boy you are a pussy and you proved it last night you think your brave step to my face next time you see me with that fuck shit and ill show you a good time pussy boy it sad that you are black you give black men around the world a bad name you should have been born a fairy because you are a punk my router on my internet is fucked up so i dont have time to bull shit with you all day at the next door neighbors house so if you have a problem with me just step up this internet shit is for bitches
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 1:22 pm

gsr interga wrote:
ohthedrama y this is killing the racing seen... drop it let the cars run.. and as far as the civc as a track car it's not cuz it makes 700+hp and run low 10's maby 9's .... come on people u have the right setup ur shit should move if the civc had better tires he would have hook....... or try to ....

+1 at the end of the day its run what your brung, yes some cars I would say have better drive-ability then others but we all share the hobby, we all like to race and arguments like this deter people from coming out...who cares whose on whose dick...or if someone comes out with a fucking funny car...run what you brung and if you haven't brought enough then come back again....so everyone keep your pants on before I close this thread
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 1:57 pm

Man, world was a better place without all the HONDA guys. It seems we all got along before the tall loud mouth started being incredibly annoying! Its simple for those who obviously dont know it. When you ask someone for a race and they are on the list and you are not YOU HAVE TO RUN THEIR RACE!! If its 40-140 or otherwise!! The bullshit disrespectfull loud talking bullshit is for sunoco! If you want to run the person running the car should be the one discussing the run details not someone thats loud and disrespectfull. We are there to have fun and last night was 80% that but I can live without the 20% of bullshit that came from the honda crowd last night.
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 2:16 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
Vtom92 wrote:

Id love to line up tonight for a 40-160 let me know. Was that jose old car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC   R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R35 GTR VS FULLY BUILT CIVIC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next