SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)

Go down 
+35
RAW
MrEJay-1
victory2k8z
GrannyShifter
AllMotor?
antoanS4
SILVERBEAST
BlackMambaLS3
EVO BYD
Eifelrennen
TDEVO
GT30WRX/BANNED
Phantom SRT4
Diiiirk
MRxSLAYx
djdgk
Steedafied
b18chatch06
Turbo Regal
TonyTurbo
Vtom92
vette
osdper0911
Nos51
03eatoncobra
I8URRICE
acrite99
V6Chris
good & tight
s.e.a.n
CRUSH
SlowSilverGTR
Chancleta's Daddy
R35 GTR
LthlGT500
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) Empty
PostSubject: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 4:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know there was some other runs that night, this is all that was on my camera

edit: oh yeah...post up these videos on every forum, need to get my view count up

Last edited by LthlGT500 on June 11th 2010, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 5:23 am

Out car view

Video should get clearer as it uploads fully
Back to top Go down
Chancleta's Daddy

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 7:24 am

Looks like Joel Pulled hard right until he missed 4th gear on the first run against the Shelby.

What I don't understand is how a 140 mph trap car ( GTR), can pull a 150++ trap car (shelby has 160+ rwhp from his 147 mph pass) like that from a 40 roll.confused
Even from a 50 roll the GTR looks like it goes by the Shelby up top. scratch
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:14 am

I gave Joel the hit, remember that. His car pulled harder than I expect. I'll give him another race when he gets the issues worked out. I'll post my video were you can see he jumps out about 3/4ths of a car and then I start pulling. Which is to be expect when you give someone the hit.

The race with the GTR, was also a real good race. From a 40roll I had no chance, I even put more weight in the trunk but it didn't matter. I spun nasty trying to leave in 2nd, so from a 50 I left in 3rd which is why he jumped out on me and I had to reel him in. I won that race by 1/2 car. No doubt that car is moving! I think from a 60 roll it would be a whole different race.

FWIW... I never changed tires or the gears out, I left the 3.73s in till I can get one more trip to the track on them (tonight). I'll switch them out most likely next week. I do think it will help tremendously with a 60 roll, since I'll be at the top of 2nd instead of the bottom of 3rd.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:21 am

Back to top Go down
Chancleta's Daddy

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:31 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
from a 50 I left in 3rd which is why he jumped out on me and I had to reel him in. I won that race by 1/2 car. .

Go and figure, Joel pulled the GTR about the same or a fender more.

Judging by Comparison, and giving Joel the Hit it would have been close, and definetly not 10 cars.

That race did not looke a like a 710 rwhp car vs. a 960 rwhp car.
Is there a possibility the Whipple heat soaks under real world conditions and the car does not make on the streets the same horse-power as on the dyno?

Godd runs!

I always see the SC Stangs doe great on the dyno, and even on the track, but on the strets they just seem to underperform for the horse-power made.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:41 am

Chancleta's Daddy wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
from a 50 I left in 3rd which is why he jumped out on me and I had to reel him in. I won that race by 1/2 car. .

Judging by Comparison, and giving Joel the Hit it would have been close, and definetly not 10 cars.

Is there a possibility the Whipple heat soaks under real world conditions and the car does not make on the streets the same horse-power as on the dyno?

Godd runs!

I always see the SC Stangs doe great on the dyno, and even on the track, but on the strets they just seem to underperform for the horse-power made.

There were two back to back runs after driving all the way down from Palm Beach, to Coral Springs, then to Mexico. I let the car cool down for ten minutes or so then raced the civic. I made two pulls against the civic and then raced Joel after a quick 10 min cool down. I think it would have been 3-5 cars, but who knows. We'll run it again when he gets the car back up and running.

There maybe a big HP advantage but there is also a big weight/aerodynamic advantage. Not to mention I had a bigger passenger, 50lbs of sand in the trunk (I added another 50 before racing the GTR), and a full tank of gas. All kinds of things come into play, but a win is a win. I'll give him another 60 roll when he gets the car straightened out, but no hit this time! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:41 am

GOOD RUNS TO ALL. ONE THING I HAVE TO SAY "FRANK YOU DON'T WANT TO RACE ME LOL :lol" affraid VIDS DON'T LIE lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:48 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Chancleta's Daddy wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Godd runs!

There were two back to back runs after driving all the way down from Palm Beach, to Coral Springs, then to Mexico. I let the car cool down for ten minutes or so then raced the civic. I made two pulls against the civic and then raced Joel after a quick 10 min cool down. I think it would have been 3-5 cars, but who knows. We'll run it again when he gets the car back up and running.

There maybe a big HP advantage but there is also a big weight/aerodynamic advantage. Not to mention I had a bigger passenger, 50lbs of sand in the trunk (I added another 50 before racing the GTR), and a full tank of gas. All kinds of things come into play, but a win is a win. I'll give him another 60 roll when he gets the car straightened out, but no hit this time! lol!
COME ON CHRIS WE BOTH HAD PASSENGERS YOU JUST PICKED A FAT BOY BUT WHAT THE HECK YOU MAKE 300+ MORE TO THE WHEELS SAVE THE EXCUSES FOR FRANK lol! WHEN I COME OUT IM GOING TO COME FULL FORCE WITH METH,TUNE AND NEW PLUGS lol! IT SHOULD BE A GOOD CLOSE RACE LOOKING FOWARD TO RUNNING IT AGAIN. GOOD NIGHT THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING OUT AND EVEV THOUGH I HATE CIVICS lol! PROPS TO THE CIVIC CAR RUNS HARD. Cool
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:49 am

Good runs last night I think the civic prove itself after running Matt and the GTR
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:50 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Chancleta's Daddy wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Godd runs!

COME ON CHRIS WE BOTH HAD PASSENGERS YOU JUST PICKED A FAT BOY BUT WHAT THE HECK YOU MAKE 300+ MORE TO THE WHEELS SAVE THE EXCUSES FOR FRANK lol! WHEN I COME OUT IM GOING TO COME FULL FORCE WITH METH,TUNE AND NEW PLUGS lol! IT SHOULD BE A GOOD CLOSE RACE LOOKING FOWARD TO RUNNING IT AGAIN. GOOD NIGHT THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING OUT AND EVEV THOUGH I HATE CIVICS lol! PROPS TO THE CIVIC CAR RUNS HARD. Cool

Cough Cough Spark Plugs Cough Cough! lol! Sounds like something Frank would say! lol! And it's 240 more not 300+

Last edited by SlowWhiteShelby on June 11th 2010, 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:50 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
Good runs last night I think the civic prove itself after running Matt and the GTR
THE CIVIC IS A FAST CAR BUT WITH THOSE TRACTION ISSUES HE IS BETTER OFF AT THE TRACK lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:52 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Chancleta's Daddy wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Godd runs!

Cough Cough Spark Plugs Cough Cough! lol!
YOU GOT ME lol! BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS YOU HEARD MY CAR BREAK UP lol! FRANKS CAR NEVER HAD A CHANCE affraid
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:53 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
THE CIVIC IS A FAST CAR BUT WITH THOSE TRACTION ISSUES HE IS BETTER OFF AT THE TRACK lol!

Next time we head up there we will come with a different set of tires that will hook better and hopefully Slowwhiteshelby will give us a rerun.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:54 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Chancleta's Daddy wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Godd runs!

Cough Cough Spark Plugs Cough Cough! lol!
YOU GOT ME lol! BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS YOU HEARD MY CAR BREAK UP lol! FRANKS CAR NEVER HAD A CHANCE affraid

It's cool bro, like I said a win is a win and a loss is a loss. Props to everyone last night for both winning and loosing like men. It was a fun drama free night!
Back to top Go down
good & tight
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 9:02 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:

Next time we head up there we will come with a different set of tires that will hook better and hopefully Slowwhiteshelby will give us a rerun.
The civic runs hard no doubt, I want a rerun also but from TRUE 60 not higher. good runs last night Cool
Back to top Go down
Chancleta's Daddy

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 9:16 am

Word is Frank cancelled the 126 m TB, and ordered a 200 mm TB just for the vette.

Looks like for the Tracked cars that rely on the Track mph "the track is one thing, and the street is another".
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 9:19 am

Chancleta's Daddy wrote:
Word is Frank cancelled the 126 m TB, and ordered a 200 mm TB just for the vette.

Looks like for the Tracked cars that rely on the Track mph "the track is one thing, and the street is another".
THIS IS TRUE lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 9:23 am

Chancleta's Daddy wrote:

I guess so but I only lost one race and that was the 40roll with the GTR. You can ask him how nasty I was spinning in second gear.
Back to top Go down
Chancleta's Daddy

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 9:36 am

Think about the gear change and how that is going to affect your 60 mph roll on.
The 3.55 wil get you lower in the rpms in third(about 200 rpms), and with the 29" tall tire will put you at 4400 rpms in 2nd.
Do you think you will Hook?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 9:51 am

Chancleta's Daddy wrote:
Think about the gear change and how that is going to affect your 60 mph roll on.
The 3.55 wil get you lower in the rpms in third(about 200 rpms), and with the 29" tall tire will put you at 4400 rpms in 2nd.
Do you think you will Hook?

That's the million dollar question!

I'm hitting up the track tonight and see if I'm running out of gear. I'll most likely put the 3.55s in on monday.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 10:10 am

STOP THE BENCH RACING CRIME! FUCK

Yo Matt's viper was moving last night I dont know if anyone notice. only person to give that civic and 80 roll and it pull what 3 cars? the GTR and viper looked like a good run but idk what happen
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 10:13 am

V6Chris wrote:

Yo Matt's viper was moving last night I dont know if anyone notice. only person to give that civic and 80 roll and it pull what 3 cars? the GTR and viper looked like a good run but idk what happen

The 80roll was Matt's race and I'm pretty everyone on here knows that. The civic is pretty good from a 40 and a 70
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 10:23 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

The 80roll was Matt's race and I'm pretty everyone on here knows that. The civic is pretty good from a 40 and a 70

That viper, let me put this a different way. that V10 on a 175-200shot is under powered to that civic....
at an 80roll of alllllll rolls, i dont care what that civic had or didnt. to out power a motor with a shot bigger then your cubes, and motor literally well over 3 times smaller, in literally HALF the weight. fussing over 10mph isnt anyones problem.

thing is that ryan messed up on, is number one he didnt come out correct at all on those tires; he didnt prove a thing coming on those baby tires, aside from the tire he left on the road. thats first, second he gave everyone their race...why! you all know how everyone is, no one is giving anyone there race. So why did he? he lost so many times last night for nothing...beat on that car for no reason. that car didnt hook from a 70, why even bring it out if they know they're doing a 50 roll? by all means the hatch is very fast at the track. but the run against that viper, i was impressed with the way the viper ran against him
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 10:31 am

V6Chris wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

That viper, let me put this a different way. that V10 on a 175-200shot is under powered to that civic....
at an 80roll of alllllll rolls, i dont care what that civic had or didnt. to out power a motor with a shot bigger then your cubes, and motor literally well over 3 times smaller, in literally HALF the weight. fussing over 10mph isnt anyones problem.

thing is that ryan messed up on, is number one he didnt come out correct at all on those tires; he didnt prove a thing coming on those baby tires, aside from the tire he left on the road. thats first, second he gave everyone their race...why! you all know how everyone is, no one is giving anyone there race. So why did he? he lost so many times last night for nothing...beat on that car for no reason. that car didnt hook from a 70, why even bring it out if they know they're doing a 50 roll? by all means the hatch is very fast at the track. but the run against that viper, i was impressed with the way the viper ran against him

The civic lost twice last night! He lost the shebly and chris didn't want to give him another run and once to the gtr but I'm not going to sit here and argue about this its pointless. We saw some fast car race last night thats all I care for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)   SlowWhiteShelby vs  Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N   (VIDEO) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby vs Z51Joel vs Zak GTR; B18chatch05 vs S.E.A.N (VIDEO)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next