SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next Wends Palm Beach International Race Track!!! All Bikes Lets All Gather And lets Run The 1/4 Mile

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Next Wends Palm Beach International Race Track!!! All Bikes Lets All Gather And lets Run The 1/4 Mile Empty
PostSubject: Next Wends Palm Beach International Race Track!!! All Bikes Lets All Gather And lets Run The 1/4 Mile   Next Wends Palm Beach International Race Track!!! All Bikes Lets All Gather And lets Run The 1/4 Mile I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 11:36 am

This Is an official Event: (Test And Tune Drag)>> Its $20 dollars To race

Helmet,Jacket and Gloves are Required to be able to race on the track..

This goes for all Bikers!!!!

Matt's 2009 kawazaki 1000R
Randy's 2007 GSXR 1000R
Zack's 2009 GSXR 1000R
Victory's 2005 Yamaha R1 1000R And GSXR Race Bike
Frank's 2005 Yamaha R1 1000R

Also Any 600s and 750s and Busas are welcome to Join!!!

As well some of My Friends will also go with Three 2010 Hondas CBR 1000R

Wednesday June 30th At 3:30pm Or If more convenient at 4:30pm we can all meet at Sunoco To Ride out..

Gates open at 5:00PM at the Track So the Earlier We all leave the more fun we'll have!!!

So Guys Are you Down For this>> I am Very Happy >>>> http://www.racepbir.com/events/drag.html << Click Here

Back to top Go down

Next Wends Palm Beach International Race Track!!! All Bikes Lets All Gather And lets Run The 1/4 Mile
Page 1 of 1