SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

call out for dig list #10 or #9 spot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

call out for dig list  #10 or #9 spot Empty
PostSubject: call out for dig list #10 or #9 spot   call out for dig list  #10 or #9 spot I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 12:26 am

im down to run for that #10 or #9..not looking for drama.. let the best car win.. wensday,friday,or saturday..I travel to texas a lot during the summer so if i leave before any of these day i would let you know..

any takers?? let me know
Back to top Go down
samantha
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
samantha

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: call out for dig list #10 or #9 spot   call out for dig list  #10 or #9 spot I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 3:25 am

kachup wrote:
im down to run for that #10 or #9..not looking for drama.. let the best car win.. wensday,friday,or saturday..I travel to texas a lot during the summer so if i leave before any of these day i would let you know..

any takers?? let me know

yea man im down for some fun. is wednesday night cool? u gotta remember the kid with the GT aint got his shit runin so he couldnt run u even if he wanted, he even lost a spot cause his car is out of commition... ill run you wednesday night if and or after i run the sti for spot #7...

sound good?
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: call out for dig list #10 or #9 spot   call out for dig list  #10 or #9 spot I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 5:58 am

Rudy tu eres un gay. Lmaooo
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: call out for dig list #10 or #9 spot   call out for dig list  #10 or #9 spot I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 9:29 pm

ill be abel to make it hopefully on wensday..so ill guess will meet up at the spot i already pm my number so just give me a call or a tx if i dont pick up...ill be taking the srt8..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: call out for dig list #10 or #9 spot   call out for dig list  #10 or #9 spot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

call out for dig list #10 or #9 spot
Page 1 of 1