SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL

Go down 
+17
victory2k8z
SILVERBEAST
MrEJay-1
speedman8903
SlowSilverGTR
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Steedafied
RAW
BlackMambaLS3
3Fingas
djdgk
obzidian
LthlGT500
03eatoncobra
Eifelrennen
kachup
Yunior04GT
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yunior04GT

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL Empty
PostSubject: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 6:42 pm

priceless lmao
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 6:56 pm

Took long enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 1:13 am

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 8:37 am

2011 gt already going 9s on nitrous and 10s on muscle affraid
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 11:29 am

yeah those 2011 Mustang GT's are no joke
Back to top Go down
kachup

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 11:35 am

i was thinking of getting a supra but fuck that ill give that money as a down payment lol
Back to top Go down
kachup

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 11:41 am

Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 1:21 pm

I believe that was a nitrous run. They went 124mph N/A but will a fully gutted car and other undisclosed mods. That 5.0L motor is pretty solid though it's putting down way more than 412hp.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 3:42 pm

656rwhp!!! 137mph with the stock bottom end... that's a lot of juice. I don't think that motor will like that much nitrous for long.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 4:34 pm

if I had that car I would go forged internals, Clutch/Flywheel, 305/35/18 M/T, 76mm Single Turbo with open dump tube, very minor weight reduction and suspension....make around 800whp on pump and over 1000whp on race, it would be a badass street car../end of dream
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 4:50 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
if I had that car I would go forged internals, Clutch/Flywheel, 305/35/18 M/T, 76mm Single Turbo with open dump tube, very minor weight reduction and suspension....make around 800whp on pump and over 1000whp on race, it would be a badass street car../end of dream

Lmao. If I had that car I would go for full forged internal,. Stroke it, nitrous cam, 305/35/18 mickeys, 3:73, and a 175 shot for the zr1's lmfaooo
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 4:51 pm

Well they already had one go 10.98 with 3:73 slicks intake and a 100 shot
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 7:37 pm

JUNK! Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 7:39 pm

3Fingas wrote:
JUNK! Jerkit2

agree welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 10:49 pm

damn thats a slap In the face to Gm for a cheap ass ford Mustang Gt to run 10's with some minor Bolt-ons...

jajajaja

I am buying another vette to make BBQ Chicken On the Engine here at my house!!!! lol!

Vettes Temperatures sucks!!! They overheat all day long for no reason atall Stock From factory; That's a shame for a such nice well build and expensive car to have a suck ass water head lines,fans, coolant and cooling System that dont work properly when heat weather conditions present Itself; I had three different vettes and they all sucked at cooling, and I am talking about all the LS Engines In general.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 3:07 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
damn thats a slap In the face to Gm for a cheap ass ford Mustang Gt to run 10's with some minor Bolt-ons...

jajajaja

I am buying another vette to make BBQ Chicken On the Engine here at my house!!!! lol!

Vettes Temperatures sucks!!! They overheat all day long for no reason atall Stock From factory; That's a shame for a such nice well build and expensive car to have a suck ass water head lines,fans, coolant and cooling System that dont work properly when heat weather conditions present Itself; I had three different vettes and they all sucked at cooling, and I am talking about all the LS Engines In general.

Neutral

lol.. This ls will beat up on that mustang all day long.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 10:29 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

jajajaja

Neutral

and at 203 degress they walk ur cooled slowbra by 10+ cars Laughing its irrelevant at the end of the day u get raped..
Back to top Go down
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 11:20 am

Yunior04GT wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXpECrDIHjc
get a grandsport corvette and get the same mods that the 5.0 gat and ill garante you that the ford wuont stand a chance...
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 11:38 am

I believe the 5.0 that trapped 137mph was on bolt-ons and a 175 shot with some decent weight reduction.
Back to top Go down
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 11:43 am

Steedafied wrote:
I believe the 5.0 that trapped 137mph was on bolt-ons and a 175 shot with some decent weight reduction.
that defedly was a good pass but that most have at list a 150 shot .never the lest that is a good MPH.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 1:07 am

frank is a shame that bolt on gt did what u havent been able to do with any of the cars u ever had lol!
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 7:34 am

RAW wrote:
Yunior04GT wrote:

get a grandsport corvette and get the same mods that the 5.0 gat and ill garante you that the ford wuont stand a chance...

Did you really just compare a GS Corvette to a Mustang? You do realize you can get 2 new 5.0's for the price of a GS corvette right? scratch
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 9:22 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
RAW wrote:
Yunior04GT wrote:

Did you really just compare a GS Corvette to a Mustang? You do realize you can get 2 new 5.0's for the price of a GS corvette right? scratch

LOL.. Its worth 10 mustangs cheers Besides throw same mods on a LS3 camaro and its all over. Better comparison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL   Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something For The Chevy Guys. LOL
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next