SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby Sold!

Go down 
+18
3Fingas
EVO BYD
osdper0911
LthlGT500
BlackMambaLS3
MrEJay-1
kachup
Phantom SRT4
R35 GTR
SILVERBEAST
V6Chris
TonyTurbo
obzidian
Steedafied
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
s.e.a.n
good & tight
SlowSilverGTR
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
3Fingas
3Fingas

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-06-21

SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 8:35 pm

Congrats on the sale! Now I know why you didnt want to line'm up. lol
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
Professional Street Racer
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 9:07 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
My Cristal ball says that!!! Honda will be the last choice when there Is no any other companies making cars In the hole world, and when there is nothing else to drive...

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! jajaajajja

They will still be around because those domestic peices of shit fall apart after 100,000 miles.

My crystal ball can see your future too Frank and this is what it show's me

SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 3 26945310

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 9:07 pm

Sorry but I dont have a supra anymore!!!! jajajaja thats crazy shit>>> It takes $$$$$$thousands of dollars to make a supra go 200MPH+>>>> Its not reliable to do so!!!

jajajaja I fully built my car with less than $4k And It Already made 700+RWHP low boost low timing!!!!

It also made 10+ passes on the dyno tuning it with less than 500 Miles on it> and there was not one cloud of fumes nor any smoke coming out my exhaust>> thats how good and strong the build Is!!!

cheers Wait Till I Start to spray It with 100-150shot cheers

Some people sell there car cuz they know they about to blow cuz they had a bad build done to there Engines!!! People talk shit and shit and more shit, but once I built my motors They dont blow up and seen over 800+RWHP nitrous and boost... For the haters at my shop there being over 10 Cobra Engines built In the shop and not one has come back saying that they blew up!!! So here is this gift for you haters>> Jerkit bang bang> in your mouth..

19 thousand's second piston Ring and 21thousand first Ring>> now do your home work kids.... lol

jajajajaja.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 9:17 pm

My ball Says that Honda will still be around cuz Honda's Cant Go anywhere cuz how slow they were built since day one!!, my ball also says that Honda vehicles were build only for girls only to drive>>So Why are they guys like Mr;Ejay-1 Driving them? scratch I can Only wonder; jajajajaja

lol
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 10:37 am

awesome, now get ready to pull your pockets inside out for performance parts...and dont launch it or its an automatic 20k when the tranny goes
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 4:33 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
My ball Says that Honda will still be around cuz Honda's Cant Go anywhere cuz how slow they were built since day one!!, my ball also says that Honda vehicles were build only for girls only to drive>>So Why are they guys like Mr;Ejay-1 Driving them? scratch I can Only wonder; jajajajaja

lol

Thats fucked up Frank!.... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 4:47 pm

Nomad wrote:
awesome, now get ready to pull your pockets inside out for performance parts...and dont launch it or its an automatic 20k when the tranny goes

You're not going to break anything from lc2 so don't worry about it chris. There's a lot of mis informed people out there
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 9:58 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Sorry but I dont have a supra anymore!!!! jajajaja thats crazy shit>>> It takes $$$$$$thousands of dollars to make a supra go 200MPH+>>>> Its not reliable to do so!!!

jajajaja I fully built my car with less than $4k And It Already made 700+RWHP low boost low timing!!!!

jajajajaja.

Why are you lying? we know you have A TON over 4k your blower setup and tb alone is close to that please....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 3:18 pm

NICE CAR CHRIS CONGRATS Cool
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 5:39 pm

Let's see how long you can hold off the modbug... I see and HKS 572 Turbo upgrade in your future... LOL! GTR is a great car Chris... I may frame the stock fuel pumps I bought from you just to remember her... LOL! Have fun with your new toy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby Sold!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3