SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle

Go down 
+2
Stockness
Phantom SRT4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle Empty
PostSubject: blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle   blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 3:55 am

2 Stock turbo SRT4s, 1 Big turbo SRT4, 1 Big Turbo Integra, Nitrous ISF, and RSX-S...

(blk05srt started in 3rd gear instead of 2nd on all races due to his tranny not allowing him to shift from 2nd to 3rd. Except the one where he starts in 2nd vs DaRkILLA and cant through 3rd lol, battle of the 3rd gear Fucked SRT4s)

Good runs guys.

Back to top Go down
Stockness
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Stockness

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-10-27

blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle   blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 4:04 am

Good Night out.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyFloridaSRT.com
glokology
glokology

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle   blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 4:08 am

Some nice runs out there tonight.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle   blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 4:12 am

Clicked quote on accident..... Fail Post
Back to top Go down
blk05srt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
blk05srt

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle   blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 1:54 pm

good runs that night
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle   blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 2:04 pm

Good runs...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle   blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 3:44 pm

lol i guess I headed back a bit early
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle   blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 3:48 pm

Oh Em Gee there bugs, im gonna die... lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle   blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 3:54 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Oh Em Gee there bugs, im gonna die... lol

lolol its not the bugs, I coulda easily lit up 20 "bug smokes" to keep em off. But when i was there seemed like not shit was gonna happen, like 7cars. The night must go on!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle   blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 7:29 pm

LOL that was defently some good bug repellent lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle   blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blk05srt Vs GSR Interga, KEYRSX, DaRkILLA, and Luke's SRT4 vs MrSlay ISF on Bottle
Page 1 of 1