SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

05 dodge ram HEMI! dropped with extras

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flyingdutchman
flyingdutchman

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-02-03

05 dodge ram HEMI! dropped with extras Empty
PostSubject: 05 dodge ram HEMI! dropped with extras   05 dodge ram HEMI! dropped with extras I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 6:47 pm

up for sale is my 2005 ram. it has 75k highway miles on it, its a standard cab slt with a HEMI and towing package. it has a djm drop kit so its lowered 2 in the front and 5 in the back as you see in the pics. it also has lightning style side exhaust profesionally done by the famous noel muffler shop . it has an intake on it. i also have the stock air intake for it too thats going with the truck. it has 3.55 gears full posi rear end. in the interior i have upgraded speakers rockford fosgates, with an alpine flip out touch screen and passenger side t.v..it also has a soft bed cover and gives it that oldschool look, and also shaved all the emblems off, the wheels are 20 inch steelies with centercaps ( the first in miami rocking them)and i also put the black honeycomb grill for a more intimidating look. also i have chrome bully side steps that i took off and another set of wheels someone gave me for the truck who ever gets the truck takes these things also. and i also added the mopar a stripe painted in the back .I WILL TRADE FOR A SMALLER TRUCK im looking for a 1998-2002 STANDARD CAB 5 SPEED RANGER, 86-93 FOX MUSTANG IN NICE DECENT SHAPE, OR A NICE DECENT UN-ABUSED 240SX with cash ontop or im asking $8000. i need to get rid of it because im starting school very soon and need money if it wasnt for school i would never sell my baby. if you want more pics just let me know i have plenty of them you can email me at flaco1086@aol.com or call or text at 786-566-7332

05 dodge ram HEMI! dropped with extras Flyingdutchman001

05 dodge ram HEMI! dropped with extras Flyingdutchman018

05 dodge ram HEMI! dropped with extras Flyingdutchman011
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: 05 dodge ram HEMI! dropped with extras   05 dodge ram HEMI! dropped with extras I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 12:50 pm

Damn bro good luck.
Back to top Go down
flyingdutchman
flyingdutchman

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: 05 dodge ram HEMI! dropped with extras   05 dodge ram HEMI! dropped with extras I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 6:02 pm

sold!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 05 dodge ram HEMI! dropped with extras   05 dodge ram HEMI! dropped with extras I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

05 dodge ram HEMI! dropped with extras
Page 1 of 1