SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING)

Go down 
+2
Phantom SRT4
samantha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
samantha
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
samantha

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-06-02

STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING) Empty
PostSubject: STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING)   STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 3:14 am

just got back from PBIR from the STREET LEGENDS event... and i happy to say out of the 100plus cars i ended in 4TH PLACE!!!!!! cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy qualifiyed in the top 32 (or 16 inport and 16 domestic) then as the night went on i kept advancing thro the eliminationS AND FINALLY TO THE FINALS and ended up in 4th over all place and 2nd place for imports!!!!!! i kept and average time of around 12.7-12.8 traping at 107 with a really bad clutch slip all thro 1st and 2nd gear...my fastes time of the night was a 12.72 at 107, with a 1.7 60' and a reaction time of .172...

all thanks to JAPTRIX RACING , ROGER CASE , AND JHON FOR HIS MAGIC LAST MIN TOUCH TO THE TUNE.

4TH PLACE! NOT BAD FOR MY FIRST RACING EVENT...

ps
if any one has videos or pictures plz let me know...

I WAS CAR NUMBER "6969"
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING) Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING)   STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 10:13 am

Congrats, not too bad...

My boys STI is over at JapTrix getting the motor built, was making pretty good power on a 35r for the last few years, untill he did some pulls without realizing the meth tank was empty lol... all blacked out on work wheels
Back to top Go down
Dc5 Chick
Dc5 Chick

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING)   STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 11:46 am

Congrats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING)   STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 2:36 pm

congrats....by the way, do you want your username changed or are you happy with your current username
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING)   STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 2:40 pm

^^^hahaha
Back to top Go down
samantha
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
samantha

PostSubject: Re: STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING)   STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 5:48 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Congrats, not too bad...

My boys STI is over at JapTrix getting the motor built, was making pretty good power on a 35r for the last few years, untill he did some pulls without realizing the meth tank was empty lol... all blacked out on work wheels

yea i saw it there yesterday, its nice
Back to top Go down
samantha
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
samantha

PostSubject: Re: STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING)   STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 5:49 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
congrats....by the way, do you want your username changed or are you happy with your current username

lol thanks but no thanks im ok with it, if u must know its my cars' name so i wana keep it like that
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING)   STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 12:23 pm

congrats
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING)   STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 5:43 pm

Too bad we didn't get to run! Congrats bro! I was the guy in the GT-R!
Back to top Go down
samantha
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
samantha

PostSubject: Re: STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING)   STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 1:07 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

thanks man... but congrats to u!!!!! you got first place !!!! lol im just super happy to how far i got and the cars i beat, but nontheless you did really good too
Back to top Go down
samantha
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
samantha

PostSubject: Re: STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING)   STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 1:10 am

anyway we all know that if we would have raced there be no competition... for me lol! lol! lol!

haha JK u would have left me in the dust...
Back to top Go down
samantha
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
samantha

PostSubject: Re: STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING)   STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 12:27 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

yo i just remembered can you send me some pics, i remeber you said you had some ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING)   STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STREET LEGENDS powered by BIZSPEED AND PBIR... 4TH PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THANKS TO JAPTRIX RACING)
Page 1 of 1