SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***

Go down 
+20
R35 GTR
MRxSLAYx
obzidian
Krusty DSM
luke7019
03terminator
cB7Dc5RR
asap1320
V6Chris
glokology
good & tight
Phantom SRT4
kachup
b18chatch06
2003styellowsrt
DaRkILLa
AccordingLO
miamimagic
LthlGT500
SILVERBEAST
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
glokology
glokology

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-05-21

***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 11:59 am

Very good night and props to you guys for keeping it organized.
Back to top Go down
AccordingLO

AccordingLO

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 12:16 pm

DaRkILLa wrote:
if you wanna talk about safety than all the racing should be done heading south lanes. that way you eliminate the chances of cars pulling out or trying to park and car coming 100 plus
x2 on this statement should be seriously taken into consideration and stressed to anyone that shows up....i cant remem the last time i was scared like that when those bikes flew by doin 150plus...and eventually the parking spot will fill up and people will park on the side of the road...and thanks to steve for organizing a great spot,we dint get our run but ill be out in a couple weeks again cheers
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 1:46 pm

Frank what did I tell you bro. didnt have to say a word. SOOOO MANY PEOPLE on this forum shit talked the piss outta him, Frank of course did the same, but buddy came out and everyone on here knew for days exactly how the car was going to come out last night. Everyone telling Frank double check this that and the other. That car came out on a 40 roll and hooked. Cars with WAY LESS power called him out from a 60? WHY if Franks shit is so parked how's he hooking from a 40 people and winning?! Those that asked him for a 60 that night realize that, the car you're racing with that needs a 60, is now not built as good as Franks car that everyone shit talks.

I just want people to see that because I sat back watched EVERYONE talk shit about this car, but SRTs needed 60s. Anyone can say what they want but last night if you asked frank for a 60 you had nothing for him. that was the highest powered car out there hooking from rolls some 400whp cars wouldnt do.

Although a pump gas stock bottom chevy was on your ass Frank lol but dont be fooled, Jesse's shit runs hard, you woulda been a good run for that 750 he ran like I was telling you lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
asap1320
Professional Street Racer
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 4:25 pm

AccordingLO wrote:
DaRkILLa wrote:
if you wanna talk about safety than all the racing should be done heading south lanes. that way you eliminate the chances of cars pulling out or trying to park and car coming 100 plus
x2 on this statement should be seriously taken into consideration and stressed to anyone that shows up....i cant remem the last time i was scared like that when those bikes flew by doin 150plus...and eventually the parking spot will fill up and people will park on the side of the road...and thanks to steve for organizing a great spot,we dint get our run but ill be out in a couple weeks again cheers

X's 3

but digging is a lot easier to flag northbound.

awsome night
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
cB7Dc5RR

cB7Dc5RR

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 4:48 pm

twas a good night, but yeah ppl need to try and stay back and chill with the lights on to help from heating up the spot. like darkilla said run heading south would be safer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 6:50 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank what did I tell you bro. didnt have to say a word. SOOOO MANY PEOPLE on this forum shit talked the piss outta him, Frank of course did the same, but buddy came out and everyone on here knew for days exactly how the car was going to come out last night. Everyone telling Frank double check this that and the other. That car came out on a 40 roll and hooked. Cars with WAY LESS power called him out from a 60? WHY if Franks shit is so parked how's he hooking from a 40 people and winning?! Those that asked him for a 60 that night realize that, the car you're racing with that needs a 60, is now not built as good as Franks car that everyone shit talks.

I just want people to see that because I sat back watched EVERYONE talk shit about this car, but SRTs needed 60s. Anyone can say what they want but last night if you asked frank for a 60 you had nothing for him. that was the highest powered car out there hooking from rolls some 400whp cars wouldnt do.

Although a pump gas stock bottom chevy was on your ass Frank lol but dont be fooled, Jesse's shit runs hard, you woulda been a good run for that 750 he ran like I was telling you lol

X-5,000,000.00

afro

Thank's V6hris For Stepping up In Here And Say such Words>>> Hopefully you can do the same with your project Car when Its Done!!!. cheers
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:11 pm

frank do u wanna run someone on wed or thurs? (fwd, 4cyl, 40 roll)
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:17 pm

V6Chris wrote:

really since u lyk 2 bench race .......bench race this thats the same 750 that ran jesse......and the the stock car the built 1 couldnt make it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:23 pm

ither ways lyk i told u frank ur car ran good congrats.....i give u props
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:53 pm

Thank You> Felipe!!! That Fucking Yellow SRT-4 Its Moving!!! No 60 rolls For that car>>lol affraid
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:58 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

really since u lyk 2 bench race .......bench race this thats the same 750 that ran jesse......and the the stock car the built 1 couldnt make it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
damn that srt is hauling some ass, how much is putting down? built motor?...
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 9:03 pm

it's white..
Back to top Go down
luke7019
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
luke7019

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 9:56 pm

rebuilt stock motor, 61mm turbo
Back to top Go down
DaRkILLa
DaRkILLa

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 10:08 pm

two different roll races.

me vs the camaro was like at 50 ish, me vs the srt was 70 ish.

i missed the 3 to 4 shift vs the camaro :/ failure by me still a nooby on the bike when it comes to racing. I just learned how to set up my shift light on the bike lol

I should be running hector soon so we shall see, from a 70 i believe.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 10:10 pm

luke7019 wrote:
rebuilt stock motor, 61mm turbo
noice, damn that bish in your sig never gets old lol! Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
DaRkILLa
DaRkILLa

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 10:11 pm

asap1320 wrote:
AccordingLO wrote:
DaRkILLa wrote:

X's 3

but digging is a lot easier to flag northbound.

awsome night

diggin in the north lanes is alot less dangerous than doing roll races and flying by at over 100mph in the north lanes. Should make it all roll races on the south bound lanes and diggin in the north lanes
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 10:58 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Felipe, like Miguel said, you cant bench race a 50 roll and a 70 roll just because its the same bike lol...
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 11:05 pm

also you have to remember a bike comes out harder from a lower roll then a higher roll, still though i'd like to see Frank vs Luke from a 60-150 or 160
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 11:15 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
also you have to remember a bike comes out harder from a lower roll then a higher roll, still though i'd like to see Frank vs Luke from a 60-150 or 160

Thats what we are saying lol
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 12:12 am

luke7019 wrote:
FULLY rebuilt stock motor, 61mm turbo, seems more like it

By the looks of the video, from a roll, that shit is trapping well over 140mph!.... However, whatever or whoever built his motor really doesn't matter to me, that shit most definetly runs strong!...
Back to top Go down
luke7019
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
luke7019

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 12:21 am

SILVERBEAST wrote:
luke7019 wrote:
FULLY rebuilt stock motor, 61mm turbo, seems more like it

By the looks of the video, from a roll, that shit is trapping well over 140mph!.... However, whatever or whoever built his motor really doesn't matter to me, that shit runs strong!...

i wish i trapped over 140mph, my car has only 1 fuel pump on e85, act street disk rated at 470wtq max...so you guys do the math..the car runs cuz its on a diet lol! and it has a fat powerband, not a dyno queen afro
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 8:52 am

even on the diet its making 500whp or + or - if this is the one claimed low 400s its not.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 11:04 am

4DR SALOON wrote:
even on the diet its making 500whp or + or - if this is the one claimed low 400s its not.

don't quote me on this but I think felipe said 420whp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 11:22 am

Everyone In here That Makes Some Serious Power That Does not post a dyno video or dyno Sheet's,Its always making low 400WHP and 100 to 150WHP Undercover power That we Don't know About>> But are beating bikes With low 400's WHP.. Evil or Very Mad Come On guys This Is the 21st century Not the years 800bc lol... WE all Know whats the game Already... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 12:06 pm

How much did you pull out of that SRT? For that car to yank like that with 420awhp it's going to be on a serious diet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***   ***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT  7/17*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***TONIGHTS MEET UP SPOT 7/17***
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next