SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..

Go down 
+27
Krusty DSM
Jspec Mk4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
infamous-speed
EVO BYD
boostinvert
CRUSH
Steedafied
s.e.a.n
osdper0911
LthlGT500
V6Chris
kachup
R35 GTR
BlackMambaLS3
obzidian
RAW
03eatoncobra
vette
good & tight
MRxSLAYx
miamimagic
SILVERBEAST
SlowSilverGTR
antoanS4
Phantom SRT4
03terminator
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. Empty
PostSubject: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 6:32 pm

Cool

Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 6:43 pm

nice races, frank don't touch the tune, i know its tempting but just don't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 7:05 pm

Damn!!! there Is some fucking Silence In this Thread>>jajajajaajjajajaja..

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 7:49 pm

Good shit Frank, finally you came correct! lol... This is actually my first time seeing how the runs went down because I was trying to look at the screen to get the runs on your camera.

LMAO @ everyone talking on the video, I wasnt sure if you would be able to hear it or not on the computer....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 7:54 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Good shit Frank, finally you came correct! lol... This is actually my first time seeing how the runs went down because I was trying to look at the screen to get the runs on your camera.
LMAO @ everyone talking on the video, I wasnt sure if you would be able to hear it or not on the computer....

Yea Phantom Good Job Bro!!! lol Damn These modafuckats Still Hate Win Or lose!!!

lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on July 18th 2010, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 7:55 pm

i would like to see you giving people his race too after they gave u your race first, since is not for the list,if it is for the list then you run your race only cause they have to beat you at your best, thats just my 2cents,but anyways good run and your car is running hard 40-140
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 7:56 pm

I have to say, Chris hit the nail on the head in one of the other threads when he said something like... actually brb ill quote it lol

"That car came out on a 40 roll and hooked. Cars with WAY LESS power called him out from a 60? WHY if Franks shit is so parked how's he hooking from a 40 people and winning?! Those that asked him for a 60 that night realize that, the car you're racing with that needs a 60, is now not built as good as Franks car that everyone shit talks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:00 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
i would like to see you giving people his race too after they gave u your race first, since is not for the list,if it is for the list then you run your race only cause they have to beat you at your best, thats just my 2cents,but anyways good run and your car is running hard 40-140

I did give them There Race Antoan!!! Goodntight asked for 40 to 140 And He got it> Oh well Convenient for me!! lol>> Jessie With the camaro Asked For 50 to 150, I said 40 to 140> but he Said He couldnt hook at 40 So I gave Him A 50 roll As He requested It Antoan..

So What Are you saying Antoan scratch >?

But Yea Thank you.. Wink
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:07 pm

Otis chose the 40 roll cause probably for him is better than the 50roll but we all know that hes roll are 60 or 70
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:09 pm

Good runs Frank, now leave that shit alone!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:10 pm

antoanS4 wrote:

Frank gave both Good n Tight and Jesse there race last night Antoan, so I dont think thats a true statement... He never once complained about someones roll last night, my hats off to Frank for that...
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:12 pm

Now will he give me my roll, or should I say lack there of? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:15 pm

true...only the 60 roll vs luke, but by then we were all pretty much wrapping up...maybe next week...fun night overall tho...love seeing fast cars doing what they do best
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:23 pm

Sorry But anyone that calls me out, I will decide What roll I would like to Run!!!

What roll Do you want Chris Just curious scratch?
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:25 pm

he wants a dig...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:28 pm

lol He said Roll...
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:29 pm

Good shit frank. You should race zack from a 40
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Sorry But anyone that calls me out, I will decide What roll I would like to Run!!!

I have no reason to call you out, like I said dig or nothing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:33 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:

I will But 700WHP vs 850+AWDHP probably when he comes back Out> Its quite bit Bent Out shape For me dont you Think>?

lol

Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:36 pm

frank do u wanna run someone on wed or thurs? (fwd, 4cyl, 40 roll)
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

I will But 700WHP vs 850+AWDHP probably when he comes back Out> Its quite bit Bent Out shape For me dont you Think>?

lol

Ya your right. I forgot the car was going under the knife.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:39 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

did you took over your brothers car and he's reasoning too lol! lol! sick f'ng car nonetheless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:39 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Dig At the Track or nothing!!! I Can't hook on the Street's, I took Off on second gear last Night when I went To race Otis Trying to heat up the tires, And the car Was Out control>> So Street Dig for My car= Fail=BS , So Chris Forget About racing against My car then.. I can give you a 30 roll If you like afro

lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Dig At the Track or nothing!!! I Can't hook on the Street's, I took Off on second gear last Night when I went To race Otis Trying to heat up the tires, And the car Was Out control>> So Street Dig for My car= Fail=BS , So Chris Forget About racing against My car then.. I can give you a 30 roll If you like afro

lol!
G/L with that scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:44 pm

miamimagic wrote:
frank do u wanna run someone on wed or thurs? (fwd, 4cyl, 40 roll)

yea thats cool No problem>>Humm Let me see!! scratch >> A Hatchback making 1,000-FWHP 2300LBS.. Jerkit

lol! Nahhhhhhhhhh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..   TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheCrusherCobra VS GoodnTight Turbo BMW And Jessies Full Bolt-ons, Head cam,Nitrous Camaro..
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next