SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!

Go down 
+13
miamimagic
V6Chris
DaRkILLa
infamous-speed
SlowSilverGTR
good & tight
s.e.a.n
asap1320
TonyTurbo
LthlGT500
kachup
Steedafied
b18chatch06
17 posters
AuthorMessage
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! Empty
PostSubject: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 11:53 am

so, i know im not the only one that HATESSSSSSSSSSS watching lame ass vids of cars passing by as their racing. we always have a good amount of people and races on the weekend so id like to see more incar vs retarded fly by vids.

we should get a designated camera man/men each night that we come out and have races we know will be going down filmed from in the cars, not from the side of the street.. i pretty much always have one with me when im out and always try to get my runs on vid and others should do the same(frank put that fucking passenger seat in LOL)

im sure everyone will agree this should be done and we can get some sick vids by felix or whoever wants to edit them.

cheeers. time to rip the GB
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:05 pm

I completely agree with this man. Those pitch black fly-by vids are pretty wack.
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:09 pm

its just stupid...just from this saturday alone we could of made one sick video. otis vs frank, me vs frank, otis vs the hatch, me racing the 750, the neon racing, JP's evo, asap digging the bike and it goes on and on... ill be the one who films i dont care i just want to see more in car!
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:40 pm

we would of done a sick ass montage..

we should do something like this well try lol

Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:14 pm

the problem with the spot is its so dark, that my camera will only pick out flashing lights...a camera with a well setup night vision would work perfect
Back to top Go down
kachup

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:13 pm

LOL very true about stupid vids. Only reason we watch is we know the people racing.

Anyone have a camera that does Night vision? Also a exterior mounted pod would also help.
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:49 pm

im not taking a passenger when i race bikes, sorry

helmet cam/go pro ftw
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:51 pm

asap1320 wrote:

helmet cam/go pro ftw

Why not?

What if the bike is in front
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 3:01 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
asap1320 wrote:

helmet cam/go pro ftw

Why not?

What if the bike is in front

2 go pros, one in each direction hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 4:15 pm

lol I dont have A passenger Seat, But I do have a In car camera Mounter bukkae
Back to top Go down
good & tight
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 5:24 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
its just stupid...just from this saturday alone we could of made one sick video. otis vs frank, me vs frank, otis vs the hatch, me racing the 750, the neon racing, JP's evo, asap digging the bike and it goes on and on... ill be the one who films i dont care i just want to see more in car!

Did anyone get vids of me and the hatch?
Back to top Go down
kachup

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 5:25 pm

violin lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 5:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol I dont have A passenger Seat, But I do have a In car camera Mounter bukkae

PFT! Race Car!
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 6:17 pm

kachup wrote:

Videos are awesome. I never get tired of watching them.
Back to top Go down
DaRkILLa
DaRkILLa

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 6:39 pm

helmet cams pull the riders head back way too much
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 8:59 pm

Im buying a $60 10lb seat so I can have a camera man always
but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 10:11 pm

how about a designated chase bike?? darkilla is always out wit us..go pro on the tank or where ever it's mounted
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 10:19 pm

i say it is what it is, im sucking it up and taking the passenger in my car (otis) thankfully he doesnt weigh that much. I understand Frank doesnt have a passenger seat but most people do and i think if u find a passenger of equal weight that would be the the best so there could be at least one camera man possibly 2 and it keeps things fair weight wise. Caint wait till saturday, honestly dont think a passenger is going to matter much at our HP levels maybe a bumper difference.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 10:21 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
i say it is what it is, im sucking it up and taking the passenger in my car (otis) thankfully he doesnt weigh that much. I understand Frank doesnt have a passenger seat but most people do and i think if u find a passenger of equal weight that would be the the best so there could be at least one camera man possibly 2 and it keeps things fair weight wise. Caint wait till saturday, honestly dont think a passenger is going to matter much at our HP levels maybe a bumper difference.
x105849554895749
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 10:34 pm

I come in at 130 soaked lol. I don't think I weighed luda down much. thus why I am always given cam duty in his whip lol.
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 12:38 pm

I'm more than happy to loan my gopro if someone just teaches my how to upload the damn videos lol. I hate watching flybys
Back to top Go down
darkphantom
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
darkphantom

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 8:11 pm

MY CAMERA IS AWESOME AT NIGHT Cannon HV-20. so if anyone need filming you can always use mine. I just would like to have slowwhiteshelby or someone teach me how to edit movies like he does! trust me, the camera is made for night vison
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!   sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sick of watching retarded fly by vids. we need more in car!
Page 1 of 1