SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...

Go down 
+13
Steedafied
Jroc
vette
DaRkILLa
Jspec Mk4
Phantom SRT4
SlowSilverGTR
MRxSLAYx
V6Chris
viper1500rwh
R35 GTR
03terminator
miamimagic
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... Empty
PostSubject: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 7:57 pm

Chancleticas,,, I almost forgot about you Bro!!! lol

Lets run the cars Bro!!! What roll Do you want>>? please nothing higher than 60>> lets be real...

By the way I am stock too!!! Making only 300HP to the crank luckily Laughing

Let me know...

Frank.

affraid
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 8:17 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 9:09 pm

hey Frank you coming tomorrow to the lake worth meet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 9:34 am

I would probably go>! But not In my Red tank> I most likely to drive the Bemer up there!!! I have to let the champ Take It easy In the garage For the rapes that It has get done Saturday night.. lol!

who knows I might get pulled too If I sleep For a bit... Joel's Car and Zack's car are no jokes and we all know that already.

my heavy tank Has a big task To take on, hopefully I come home victorious and not with a big headache instead!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 4:00 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I would probably go>! But not In my Red tank> I most likely to drive the Bemer up there!!! I have to let the champ Take It easy In the garage For the rapes that It has get done Saturday night.. lol!

who knows I might get pulled too If I sleep For a bit... Joel's Car and Zack's car are no jokes and we all know that already.

my heavy tank Has a big task To take on, hopefully I come home victorious and not with a big headache instead!!! affraid

Losing sucks lol trust me i know but its gonna be a hell of a run regardless the outcome with the red tank and the bat mobile lol
Back to top Go down
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 11:54 pm

county line saturday frank bring cash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 9:40 am

Nelson>> I dont think I can make It saturday to the track, I got some fast cars to race later that night, but I might make it out the following week per say. let me know if that works for you, or just bring the car to the spot saturday night and lets roll at 40-50-55MPH.

about the money situation> you know I dont like the money drama, so I'll race you all you want for fun, not that am scared to lose the race nor a money bet, just keeping the drama boys calmed. lol

by the way, I might take the car to the 1/4 mile run wendsday night, and you are more than welcome to join In if you like, if not I'll see you at county line next week.

later.
Back to top Go down
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 1:57 am

Good race Frank,but I guess am still your daddy! tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 5:28 am

lol! Good run Nelson; thank you for coming out, Sorry I didn't mean to say I pulled you> I meant to say I was ahead of you at the end of my 3rd gear 130+MPH when I passed you spinning then my car shot off on me!! lol, but wining is wining; anyways good for you brother you got a very fast car, I'll see you at the 1/8 of mile run next week or hopefully we can try that 40 to 140 again when the road is more dry.. freaking vacuum leak its going to blow up my junk. affraid
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 2:12 pm

lol something told me this run was gonna be a shocker
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 4:50 pm

any vids?
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 5:03 pm

Ive got one but its too short to be a 140mph burst. Anyone else not believe that franks 3rd gear goes to 140?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 5:32 pm

Franks 3rd gear stats:

28in tire, 1.3 (3rd gear), 3.55 rear gear
7500 RPM 135.37 MPH
7000 RPM 126.35 MPH
6500 RPM 117.32 MPH
6000 RPM 108.30 MPH

27in tire, 3rd gear, 3.55 rear
7500 RPM 130.54 MPH
7000 RPM 121.84 MPH
6500 RPM 113.13 MPH
6000 RPM 104.43 MPH

26in tire, 1.3 trans gear, 3.55 rear
7500 RPM 125.70 MPH
7000 RPM 117.32 MPH
6500 RPM 108.94 MPH
6000 RPM 100.56 MPH

Im not sure if Franks got a 26, 27 or 28...if i remember its a 315/50/15 i think, im not sure...that'd be like a lil bigger then a 27btw

4th gear should look like this with a 28
7500 RPM 175.99 MPH
7000 RPM 164.25 MPH
6500 RPM 152.52 MPH
6000 RPM 140.79 MPH

4th with a 27in
7500 RPM 169.70 MPH
7000 RPM 158.39 MPH
6500 RPM 147.07 MPH
6000 RPM 135.76 MPH

4th with a 26in
7500 RPM 163.42 MPH
7000 RPM 152.52 MPH
6500 RPM 141.63 MPH
6000 RPM 130.73 MPH

Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 6:32 pm

Thanks for the data Chris. I knew the race ended to quickly to be @140
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 6:37 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Thanks for the data Chris. I knew the race ended to quickly to be @140

The race did end quickly but that porsche did not run what he thought it would, nor did it run as hard for what it had.
Back to top Go down
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 7:55 pm

V6 Chris the porsche has a flash and exhaust, you know something about my car I don't! Do I know you? Everytime I put a post you have something smart to say. Frank, people always give u shit in this forum and u r the only person that races.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 9:10 pm

Even though Frank is my friend from the video I have it doesn't even sound like he threw 4th. I could be wrong, but this is why all races should have in-car video. I know Frank starts in 2nd gear from a 40 roll and it sounds like he let off at the top of 3rd. Just saying....

Back to top Go down
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 9:25 pm

slowsilverGTR VS nelson 997 any video
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 9:29 pm

i didnt turn the camera on in time for the first honk...
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 9:42 pm

viper1500rwh wrote:
slowsilverGTR VS nelson 997 any video

LOL Yeah a video of what, you leaving on the first honk? I know you were expecting Frank style honks but that's the the way I do it. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 9:52 pm

7500 RPM 130.54 MPH
7000 RPM 121.84 MPH
6500 RPM 113.13 MPH
6000 RPM 104.43 MPH

[/quote]

this is correct guys!!!! I had him by a bumper for a second while my car was spinning, but due to what happened the race was no good for me; my car shutting off on me, I threw 4Th but the car was already shot off lol, all due to a big vacuum leak, same shit that happened when I raced Joel's car, I managed to tight up a fuel pressure regulator hose and I was able to race SlowSilverGTR; But nevertheless nelson's 997 got me to 140MPH cuz I couldnt finish the race, so the win goes to him; so guys there is nothing else to argue in here anymore, that car its no joke as slowsilverGTR raced him first than I did and lost to him as well , guys you should know that shit could happen, and I should not be expected to win every single race every time I race against a fast car out there lol, you win some and you lose some... Neutral

Nelson that 997 is a fast car for what it has, If you are feeling well for next week and got nothing to do saturday night, lets try the cars out again.. hopefully its fully dry next saturday night. Very Happy

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 8th 2010, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 9:58 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
7500 RPM 130.54 MPH
7000 RPM 121.84 MPH
6500 RPM 113.13 MPH
6000 RPM 104.43 MPH

this is correct guys!!!! I had him for a second by a bumper, but due to what happened the race was no good for me; my car shutting off on me, I threw 4Th but the car was already shot off lol, all due to a big vacuum leak, same shit that happened when I raced joel's car, I managed to tight up a fuel pressure regulator hose and I was able to race SlowSilverGTR; But nevertheless nelson 997 got me to 140MPH cuz I couldnt finish the race, so the win goes to him; so guys there is nothing else to argue in here anymore, that car its no joke as slowsilverGTR raced him first than I did and lost to him as well , guys you should know that shit can happen and I should not be expected to win every single race every time I race a fast car lol, you win some and you lose some... Neutral for god sake It is just a mustang lol.

Nelson that 997 is a fast car for what it has, If you are feeling well for next week and got nothing to do saturday night, lets try the cars out again.. hopefully its fully dry next saturday night. Very Happy

I did not race him, we lined up to dig but he jumped on the first honk so I just let off. Cody was in the car you can ask him. Oh and Frank if you're revving that car out to 7500 RPM you're going to pop that motor, it's running good bro don't risk it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 10:01 pm

Oh chris sorry Bro!!! I was told he pulled you, I was not there to see the race< lol I guess you where a victim of Nelson's famaus starts... lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 8th 2010, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 10:01 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I did not race him, we lined up to dig but he jumped on the first honk so I just let off. Cody was in the car you can ask him. Oh and Frank if you're revving that car out to 7500 RPM you're going to pop that motor, it's running good bro don't risk it.

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
i didnt turn the camera on in time for the first honk...

lol... that "porch" scooted the fuck out from the hole tho!
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 10:05 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
7500 RPM 130.54 MPH
7000 RPM 121.84 MPH
6500 RPM 113.13 MPH
6000 RPM 104.43 MPH

this is correct guys!!!! I had him for a second by a bumper, but due to what happened the race was no good for me; my car shutting off on me, I threw 4Th but the car was already shot off lol, all due to a big vacuum leak, same shit that happened when I raced joel's car, I managed to tight up a fuel pressure regulator hose and I was able to race SlowSilverGTR; But nevertheless nelson 997 got me to 140MPH cuz I couldnt finish the race, so the win goes to him; so guys there is nothing else to argue in here anymore, that car its no joke as slowsilverGTR raced him first than I did and lost to him as well , guys you should know that shit can happen and I should not be expected to win every single race every time I race a fast car lol, you win some and you lose some... Neutral for god sake It is just a mustang lol.

frank it's not a Honda u cant rev to the sky!! Laughing

Last edited by gsr interga on August 8th 2010, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...   Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nelson Chancletas>>> Bring that black porsche 997 out Saturday Night> ama show you whos Daddy...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next