SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.

Go down 
+3
SlowSilverGTR
s.e.a.n
RAM1320
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RAM1320
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAM1320

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. Empty
PostSubject: Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.   Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 4:56 pm

Let me know when you want to run. A day run on Sunday would be great for vids.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.   Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 5:06 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.   Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 5:06 pm

RAM1320 wrote:
Let me know when you want to run. A day run on Sunday would be great for vids.

I only come out on Wednesday nights, but I can't do it next Wednesday because of the Holiday. I'll be out on the 15th, 45 to 145 will be the race! See you then! cheers
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
Professional Street Racer
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.   Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 5:12 pm

damn that didnt take long
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.   Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 5:19 pm

How about we all race each other 45-145 on the night to set the order of te list. This way it saves me from making another thread.
Back to top Go down
RAM1320
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAM1320

PostSubject: Re: Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.   Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 5:24 pm

That's fine. Weeknights are hard for me because I have to be up at 5:00 am for work.
Wed. the 15th it is let me know where.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.   Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 5:26 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
How about we all race each other 45-145 on the night to set the order of te list. This way it saves me from making another thread.

That's fine with me!
Back to top Go down
RAM1320
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAM1320

PostSubject: Re: Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.   Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 5:43 pm

PM me where to meet, and what time.
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.   Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 6:23 pm

^^^ NAsty ass evo with an hks final gear. One of the only evo's I have seen that pull extremely hard up top. You ever crank the boost up? Or still running people on low boost?
Back to top Go down
RAM1320
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAM1320

PostSubject: Re: Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.   Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 6:45 pm

infamous-speed wrote:
^^^ NAsty ass evo with an hks final gear. One of the only evo's I have seen that pull extremely hard up top. You ever crank the boost up? Or still running people on low boost?

I made a few changes. It pulls a little harder now. Getting ready for the mile event on October 10th.
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.   Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 6:46 pm

RAM1320 wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:

I made a few changes. It pulls a little harder now. Getting ready for the mile event on October 10th.

Good luck on the mile event. I'm sure you will move up the list nicely.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.   Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 6:53 pm

infamous-speed wrote:

His EVO runs pretty hard, as of now, I would say he is capable of top 3 on the list...
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.   Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 7:17 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:

His EVO runs pretty hard, as of now, I would say he is capable of top 3 on the list...

I would go a bit higher than that. #1 or #2

Last edited by s.e.a.n on September 2nd 2010, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.   Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 7:19 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:

I would go a bit high than that. #1 or #2

I would have to agree with Sean. Especially since everyone likes 60 rolls. His evo is no joke top end. but, only time will tell lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.   Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 7:38 pm

Ram1320 I just called you out... Let me know If you would like to do this run the night your racing SlowSilverGTR. Very Happy 40 - 50-55- 60- Roll pick

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.   Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out SlowsilverGTR for the #6 spot on the roll list.
Page 1 of 1