SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-12-28

calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... Empty
PostSubject: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 9:18 am

I can do it tonight but it will have to be late like 1-130am. got a buddy of mine who's fighting on pay per view and I gotta watch that fight. or we can do a Sunday day run if you want.
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 9:38 am

How about today? If not wednesday
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 10:50 am

popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 12:13 pm

I'm ready. Let's get her now, I want a nice day run
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 2:05 pm

cobrakrazy wrote:
I can do it tonight but it will have to be late like 1-130am. got a buddy of mine who's fighting on pay per view and I gotta watch that fight. or we can do a Sunday day run if you want.

pm'ed
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 3:30 pm

nosonyxC63AMG wrote:
I'm ready. Let's get her now, I want a nice day run
now would be perfect but it's raining buckets by my house... do you think we can do it tonight? I'm gonna be out there meetin Jesse. he's giving me a rematch...

Last edited by cobrakrazy on September 11th 2010, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 3:32 pm

I guess wed night
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 3:35 pm

nosonyxC63AMG wrote:
I guess wed night
Dude I work at night. I never can get out there on weeknights. How about a Sunday day run or next Saturday in the day as well?
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 3:37 pm

Football season is back. Maybe next Saturday then.
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 3:40 pm

nosonyxC63AMG wrote:

Certainly is
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 3:41 pm

Go dolphins!!! We need Marshall to make it happen for us this year!!!!
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 4:47 pm

nosonyxC63AMG wrote:
Perfect! next Saturday it is... I'll call you.
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 5:59 pm

well, it looks like I have to eat my words. the nitrous was giving me problems last couple of months. kept blowing out the spark. Thought I had it all squared away but on my way to the races last night it started doing the same shit.Evil or Very Mad been chasing this gremlin for a while now and I'm going crazy trying to figure it out. anyways, I'll let you know whaen I get this thing figured out.
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 6:52 pm

cobrakrazy wrote:
well, it looks like I have to eat my words. the nitrous was giving me problems last couple of months. kept blowing out the spark. Thought I had it all squared away but on my way to the races last night it started doing the same shit.Evil or Very Mad been chasing this gremlin for a while now and I'm going crazy trying to figure it out. anyways, I'll let you know whaen I get this thing figured out.

New ignition? Might be able to get away with running solid core plugs and smaller gaps. Better to fix the problem then band-aid it of course.
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 1:09 am

305Taco wrote:
cobrakrazy wrote:

New ignition? Might be able to get away with running solid core plugs and smaller gaps. Better to fix the problem then band-aid it of course.
I put in a Kenne bell boost a spark. it worked for a week. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone here...
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 5:45 pm

I'm back in the mix. turns out it wasn't the ignition at all. dam micro switch was moved over a bit and was disengaging under vibration. at first glance it looked fine so I kept overlooking it. Thanks Richard (RAM1320) for figuring it out for me...
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 5:57 pm

Let me know when you're ready Joey...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...   calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out nosonyxC63AMG for the #6 spot on the dig list...
Page 1 of 1