SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO

Go down 
+24
miamimagic
b18chatch06
GT30WRX/BANNED
E82jxk
PhantomMenace
V6Chris
EVO BYD
parkiao
Krusty DSM
fully stock
2fastwhitey
03terminator
MRxSLAYx
asap1320
26brx8
infamous-speed
vette
SILVERBEAST
2geezy
s.e.a.n
RAM1320
LthlGT500
2Face
nosonyxcts-v
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
asap1320
Professional Street Racer
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:30 pm

V6Chris wrote:
yo i dont think he cares what the cars running, has or w/e. he's asked a dozen times a question that hasnt been answered.
Anything can happen in a dig race, and as far as I know, probably not many have seen the new setup run out the hole yet in Shane's car.

Thank you, I was begining to think I wasn't making sense.

He wants to see how I do against alberth first.
If I win
I'm sure he will say what all the ballers that don't wanna get walked say,
I only run for $5000 dollars, I lol at that, might as well say I don't really wanna race

P.S.
No one has seen it, and it still aint done.
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:33 pm

threadjacked
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:42 pm

nosonyxC63AMG wrote:
threadjacked

Sorry,
No one wanted to respond in my call out thread so I had to go hijacking to find a dig.

So what's the deal with you and ram anyway?
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:55 pm

Im not sure anymore??? I just wanted to run someone. If he goes we will run.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 8:58 am

nosonyxC63AMG wrote:
you can run my slobra if you want....
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 9:16 am

03terminator wrote:
nosonyxC63AMG wrote:
You coming down with any other cars?
Back to top Go down
RAM1320
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAM1320

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 9:33 am

I will be there weather permitting. I was only driving up to run SlowSilverGTR but I guess he is not going to make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 9:49 am

03terminator wrote:
nosonyxC63AMG wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 9:59 am

asap1320 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
yo i dont think he cares what the cars running, has or w/e. he's asked a dozen times a question that hasnt been answered.
Anything can happen in a dig race, and as far as I know, probably not many have seen the new setup run out the hole yet in Shane's car.

If I win
I only run for $5000 dollars, I lol at that, might as well say I don't really wanna race

P.S.

Sarcasm > You lol!

Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 10:39 am

SILVERBEAST wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:
ehhhhh... not quite! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Do you know of someone that doesn't "only bring their car out unless its for money", that is willing to back up someone saying "that no one on this website has ANYTHING for him", that "doesn't run on the track only", and "isn't gonna make demands for someone to switch out their tires to street tires in order to race them" that's willing to prove your statement correct against the ancient DSM?...

If you do, tell them to step up!... popcorn

You can check all my previous posts but I personally do not recall ever getting brave and then requiring a $$ bet to race. Carlos' Evo made it to the #1 Spot on your list without ever racing for money. The car is no longer on the list because the owner decided to remove it (if not, it would probably still be there). When you have a car that only leaves the house @ 55lbs of boost you cant race every single person out there just to put up a show. When you are at the top of the list everyone wants a piece of you, thats why Carlos chooses his races wisely. You gotta let a few people fight each other before stepping back into the ring. Wink

Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 10:46 am

EVO BYD wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:
ehhhhh... not quite! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do you know of someone that doesn't "only bring their car out unless its for money", that is willing to back up someone saying "that no one on this website has ANYTHING for him", that "doesn't run on the track only", and "isn't gonna make demands for someone to switch out their tires to street tires in order to race them" that's willing to prove your statement correct against the ancient DSM?...

If you do, tell them to step up!... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can check all my previous posts but I personally do not recall ever getting brave and then requiring a $$ bet to race. Carlos' Evo made it to the #1 Spot on your list without ever racing for money. The car is no longer on the list because the owner decided to remove it (if not, it would probably still be there). When you have a car that only leaves the house @ 55lbs of boost you cant race every single person out there just to put up a show. When you are at the top of the list everyone wants a piece of you, thats why Carlos chooses his races wisely. You gotta let a few people fight each other before stepping back into the ring. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

so your not bringing it out tonight?
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 10:50 am

EVO BYD wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:

You can check all my previous posts but I personally do not recall ever getting brave and then requiring a $$ bet to race. Carlos' Evo made it to the #1 Spot on your list without ever racing for money. The car is no longer on the list because the owner decided to remove it (if not, it would probably still be there). When you have a car that only leaves the house @ 55lbs of boost you cant race every single person out there just to put up a show. When you are at the top of the list everyone wants a piece of you, thats why Carlos chooses his races wisely. You gotta let a few people fight each other before stepping back into the ring. Wink

The car got #1 by default. He didn't race one single person on the list.IJS
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 10:51 am

asap1320 wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:

If you do, tell them to step up!... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can check all my previous posts but I personally do not recall ever getting brave and then requiring a $$ bet to race. Carlos' Evo made it to the #1 Spot on your list without ever racing for money. The car is no longer on the list because the owner decided to remove it (if not, it would probably still be there). When you have a car that only leaves the house @ 55lbs of boost you cant race every single person out there just to put up a show. When you are at the top of the list everyone wants a piece of you, thats why Carlos chooses his races wisely. You gotta let a few people fight each other before stepping back into the ring. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thats the Owners decision.

BTW, just so that everyone here knows, I have mad respect for you Shane. You have helped me @ the track with the AEM for free when we ran into some issues during an event without really having to help me or knowing me. The 954 305 stuff is not directed at you.
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 10:55 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:

Like I said, judging from the current list, it would probably still be #1
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 10:58 am

EVO BYD wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:

Thats the Owners decision.

BTW, just so that everyone here knows, I have mad respect for you Shane. You have helped me @ the track with the AEM for free when we ran into some issues during an event without really having to help me or knowing me. The 954 305 stuff is not directed at you.

shit
i thought this was the owner...
sorry i couldnt help you guys more the time we were getting the black evo ready, that was a crazy 2 weeks!
no disrespect here, i know it wasnt at me, just wanted to put that out there.
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 10:58 am

EVO BYD wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:

Like I said, judging from the current list, it would probably still be #1

that hurts!
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 11:20 am

EVO BYD wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:

the evo was boosting 55lbs?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 12:31 pm

asap1320 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

If I win

P.S.

If the TRD is that fast there shouldnt be a need to bench race it...
but to each there own, the owner hasnt spoken about it and so far all that is known about it is that there is nothing out on the street for it? Neutral Suspect
Maybe his Evo will shoot you a dig?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
E82jxk
E82jxk

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 12:37 pm

excited for tonight.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 12:38 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
03terminator wrote:
nosonyxC63AMG wrote:
You coming down with any other cars?
another cobra w/ pulley/boltons [450ish] and a mustang gt on the jug maybe I could get s orange 50 trim srt to go
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 12:39 pm

V6Chris wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

If I win

P.S.

but to each there own, the owner hasnt spoken about it and so far all that is known about it is that there is nothing out on the street for it? Neutral Suspect

what turbo is that supra running?
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 12:47 pm

V6Chris wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

If I win

P.S.

I recently learned its a yaris.
Jokes on me. Lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 12:53 pm

asap1320 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

If I win

P.S.

Jokes on me. Lol

LMAOOOOOOO lol!

i think Felix and me got the TRD covered as far as south florida goes

60-75 run on 75..took about a mile to cover

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 1:24 pm

asap1320 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

If I win

P.S.

Jokes on me. Lol

hahahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 1:28 pm

40-90 with the yaris for 50$ in the prius

seriously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO   NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOSONYXC63 CALLING OUT RAM1320 EVO
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next