SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........

Go down 
+23
glokology
Jspec Mk4
Phantom SRT4
fully stock
CRUSH
nosonyxcts-v
Stockness
V6Chris
b18chatch06
R35 GTR
E82jxk
obzidian
LthlGT500
EVO BYD
asap1320
pingaloca25
SILVERBEAST
SlowSilverGTR
03terminator
infamous-speed
TonyTurbo
19cobra99
MRxSLAYx
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
glokology
glokology

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-05-21

RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 3:33 am

1320WhtRex wrote:
Let him know he owes me a proper run from a 60... He cried about 60mph being too high from him when he agreed to it in the first place....

It was my 1st night ever out at this spot... New to me.... I like it though..... All this time I was only going to Sunoco..... #fail

I'm surprised he even did a roll with you, he came out wanting to pretty much do digs only.

Glad to see the rex out running though...HPC tuned Honda's put in some work tonight. cheers
Back to top Go down
1320WhtRex

1320WhtRex

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 3:37 am

glokology wrote:
1320WhtRex wrote:
Let him know he owes me a proper run from a 60... He cried about 60mph being too high from him when he agreed to it in the first place....

It was my 1st night ever out at this spot... New to me.... I like it though..... All this time I was only going to Sunoco..... #fail

I'm surprised he even did a roll with you, he came out wanting to pretty much do digs only.

Glad to see the rex out running though...HPC tuned Honda's put in some work tonight. cheers

LOL..... I see... Well yeah.... I did a chase run F*ck it... Didnt drive way out there for nothing...

I ran a Black 911 on the way back when we split....From 3rd to TOP of 5th....... I wish I knew who/where he was on here.... lol!
Back to top Go down
glokology
glokology

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 3:41 am

We saw you and the group of cars on the way back but only heard you guys take off, we were on the side street next to the highway stuck at a light.
Back to top Go down
1320WhtRex

1320WhtRex

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 3:46 am

glokology wrote:
We saw you and the group of cars on the way back but only heard you guys take off, we were on the side street next to the highway stuck at a light.
Yeah I was just following a bunch of cars.... Didn't know if the night ended or was being relocated.... Well it didn't go so well for him.... I've never toyed with a Porsche before at about 150mph.... LOL... It actually felt pretty good....
Back to top Go down
glokology
glokology

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 4:07 am

1320WhtRex wrote:
Yeah I was just following a bunch of cars.... Didn't know if the night ended or was being relocated.... Well it didn't go so well for him.... I've never toyed with a Porsche before at about 150mph.... LOL... It actually felt pretty good....

I'll tell Fred to keep you informed when we head out, there are usually a lot of good runs when we all meet up.
Back to top Go down
1320WhtRex

1320WhtRex

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 4:09 am

glokology wrote:
1320WhtRex wrote:

I'll tell Fred to keep you informed when we head out, there are usually a lot of good runs when we all meet up.

Sounds good...... Thanks.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 9:38 am

1320WhtRex wrote:
glokology wrote:
Lol. Stock Porsche with a bad driver = FAIL. I asked him to run and he said he was stock. In response i said," Oh its ok, it would be a waste of time then". Guess that didnt go well with him as he asked me to race 3 times after that lol.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 10:27 am

Any videos?
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 10:37 am

im sure there should be a lot posted by later today
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 10:51 am

Not the best race of the night but heres a video lol... bolt ons Stock turbo SRT4 (camera car) vs the orange big turbo SRT4 with no spoiler

Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 11:19 am

fully stock wrote:
let me get retuned then im down im braking up beating cars now let my car get tuned by lance next sat ill be ready and ull see a new evo and i gotta get tires and remember im on stock evo8 turbo lmao

stop giving excuses.. when u r ready run
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 11:24 am

Not for us to sound like assholes, but for now the meets will become more exclusive, We had alot of good dig runs but with so many people on the side of the road its becomes an issue, truckers will see you and they will call the cops or the worst that could happen is someone getting hit. Everyone must do there part so this does not turn out like sunoco or the bend. What does that mean? Don't go posting up the location/time of any meets on any other website, and make sure to carpool if you plan on not racing. If you know your going to bring your friend make sure he knows not to tell anyone. Because thats how spots get blown up, one person tells the next and so on...until you have a repeat of Sunoco.

PS. Props to everyone who did a dig, it really surprised me last night that the majority of races were digs, tells me we still have some real racing down here in South Florida. Keep it up guys.
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 11:34 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
Any videos?

should be some up tonight
hans had to work early today so he cant edit till later on
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 11:35 am

OH yeah and now you have to be a registered member to view "on the street section"
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 11:36 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
Not for us to sound like assholes, but for now the meets will become more exclusive, We had alot of good dig runs but with so many people on the side of the road its becomes an issue, truckers will see you and they will call the cops or the worst that could happen is someone getting hit. Everyone must do there part so this does not turn out like sunoco or the bend. What does that mean? Don't go posting up the location/time of any meets on any other website, and make sure to carpool if you plan on not racing. If you know your going to bring your friend make sure he knows not to tell anyone. Because thats how spots get blown up, one person tells the next and so on...until you have a repeat of Sunoco.

PS. Props to everyone who did a dig, it really surprised me last night that the majority of races were digs, tells me we still have some real racing down here in South Florida. Keep it up guys.

this
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 7:33 pm

WHO was the dude with the s197 blue roush that decided 2second before the race would be a good time to drive in the direction toward the 2 fastest cars there that night?? cause people like that didnt need to be there.

I say its time for a new meet before the spot. clearly Word got the fuck around. there were 3times the amount of people there usually are there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 7:35 pm

btw the dig racing was ftw last night...i havent been so proud of the race scene since 05 when the bend was hot and all you could do was line up digs, from 11pm til the cops came then til 2am+...last night was a prime example of dig after dig like that.
cheers
Props on the 6 car stretch on the 1k shane.
props to the blue evo and Cory's evo. both evo's moved the fuck out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 7:39 pm

Pretty much agree with all the above
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 8:10 pm

troof troof troof...thank god we didnt go to autobahn or that wud have been the last night...
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 8:14 pm

V6Chris wrote:
WHO was the dude with the s197 blue roush that decided 2second before the race would be a good time to drive in the direction toward the 2 fastest cars there that night?? cause people like that didnt need to be there.

I say its time for a new meet before the spot. clearly Word got the fuck around. there were 3times the amount of people there usually are there.

Its the same ass clown in the slow ass mustang that floored it 2 weeks ago leaving uncle als in that slow piece of shit, i think its teh Coral springs fags seriously no more random faggots going.

-Krusty DSM
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 8:22 pm

he did a sick ass fish tail when the cops came too, ken block jr
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 8:30 pm

who did the cop chase?
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 12:57 am

Lol don't ask, I did manage to slow the cop down by driving next to a chevy truck long enough for him to slow to 55 . Ps they never caught him!
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 9:30 am

2Face wrote:
fully stock wrote:
let me get retuned then im down im braking up beating cars now let my car get tuned by lance next sat ill be ready and ull see a new evo and i gotta get tires and remember im on stock evo8 turbo lmao

stop giving excuses.. when u r ready run
remember my green with ur red that waznt and excuse wen i stayd next to ur 530hp car vs my 450hp green now was it but the question is wen are yu ready to run ur car i havnt seen it in years. lol and ill be on the same setup matter of fact call me out from the dig..
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 9:47 am

glokology wrote:
Tonight had a lot of what i like to see....MOFOCKING DIGS
can you please post any vids you have of all the digs and make a new thread for the dig the hondaz the evo etc whatever you may have post thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........    RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUNS SETUP FOR TONIGHT........
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next