SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!

Go down 
+25
kachup
CRUSH
NorySS
SILVERBEAST
viper1500rwh
2fastwhitey
KillerB
R35 GTR
b18chatch06
obzidian
asap1320
V6Chris
3Fingas
Nomad
vette
MRxSLAYx
E82jxk
LthlGT500
miamimagic
TonyTurbo
s.e.a.n
305Taco
SlowSilverGTR
infamous-speed
nyce1
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 8:33 pm

asap1320 wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
Well I can tell u when it comes time to race me there won't be no money involved unless u come out on street tires if not there's no point but I'll still race for fun no matter what.

I have a better idea, u get tires and we run for $$ :)

Wouldn't make sense to spend a couple grand for rims and tires just for one race.

I would rather spend bet 50 than go spend the money on rims and tires to see what happens. At the end of the day I do this to have fun. I'll see what's up when I get the car back

im sure if you had rims and sticky tires you would use them for other races, and for the track too
but whatever, nice back pedal. Very Happy

You were the one back pedaling in the first place. Truth is u should have bet the first time when the offer was on the table you would have won by default but whatever, nice back pedal
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 8:46 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
thats not fair tho thats a tube tire

this is the street homie, its run what you brung
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 8:48 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
Well I can tell u when it comes time to race me there won't be no money involved unless u come out on street tires if not there's no point but I'll still race for fun no matter what.

I have a better idea, u get tires and we run for $$ :)

Wouldn't make sense to spend a couple grand for rims and tires just for one race.

I would rather spend bet 50 than go spend the money on rims and tires to see what happens. At the end of the day I do this to have fun. I'll see what's up when I get the car back

im sure if you had rims and sticky tires you would use them for other races, and for the track too
but whatever, nice back pedal. Very Happy

You were the one back pedaling in the first place. Truth is u should have bet the first time when the offer was on the table you would have won by default but whatever, nice back pedal

Cool
Story
Bro

Ill live in the present and you can live in the past
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 8:50 pm

So your one of those money only racers now?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 8:57 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
Mickey Thompsons> all (drag radials/non-slick)

I'am partial to Mickeys as well. I just have never tried Hoosiers. My previous tuner said he used to think the hoosier was a better street and strip drag tire as far as hooking goes
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 8:59 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

Seems that way but when I get the car back I'll call you out for the one spot on the list and u can decide weather or not to put a show on for everyone for free since 50 isn't enough for u big baller
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 9:00 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

no, but he was pretty confident before and now not so
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 9:02 pm

That's when u came out on street tires and making less lower and yes I was confident and yes I would have won THAT night that's why U didn't want to bet. You could have made good money that night but u knew what the outcome was going to bed if we got a clean race in
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 9:10 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
That's when u came out on street tires and making less lower and yes I was confident and yes I would have won THAT night that's why U didn't want to bet. You could have made good money that night but u knew what the outcome was going to bed if we got a clean race in

I hate to tell you but the night we lined up I had the hoosiers, white letters and all.

Ill run you for $50 or just for the list, if I don't I loose my spot and I told everyone, before we raced, no one would take it from me
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 9:12 pm

asap1320 wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

I hate to tell you but the night we lined up I had the hoosiers, white letters and all.

Ill run you for $50 or just for the list, if I don't I loose my spot and I told everyone, before we raced, no one would take it from me
strong choice of words
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 9:15 pm

Let's do it for the list and 50, I know you're going to win we both have very consistent cars but I think it might be kinda close. As soon as I get the car back well set something up should be very soon hopefully until then keep sweeping the streets Shocked
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 9:59 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
Let's do it for the list and 50, I know you're going to win we both have very consistent cars but I think it might be kinda close. As soon as I get the car back well set something up should be very soon hopefully until then keep sweeping the streets Shocked

Yes, will definitely be close. Looking forward to it.

P.s.
You owe me $50 from the 3fingas race :)
Back to top Go down
glokology
glokology

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 10:08 pm

I'm looking into my crystal ball and seeing a lot more W's from the ASAP Eclipse....should be interesting to see who pops up out of the woodworks to try and give you a run Shane.
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 10:27 pm

that will happen very soon!!!
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 10:29 pm

if everything goes well, we will be running next week after I go to the track and test the car.....
I would like to run in the day, not at night time.
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 10:42 pm

26brx8 wrote:
if everything goes well, we will be running next week after I go to the track and test the car.....
I would like to run in the day, not at night time.

im assuming your refering to me?
if so thats cool with me
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 10:59 pm

asap1320 wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

You cant get no more gangsta than that!.... lol!
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 11:06 pm

ill put 100 on the dsm vs the zacks gtr and thats a promise anyone wanna bet me Laughing
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 11:57 pm

asap1320 wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

P.s.

Funny how u never came up to me to get it or talk about it, oh well. Honestly
Though it was one of the camaros from Hp logic which runs 8's never saw u at he spot nor heard that u wanted to lock the bet up so therefore I don't owe u nada!!! Also no one came to me to collect any money eithr
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 12:28 am

R35 GTR wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

P.s.

Though it was one of the camaros from Hp logic which runs 8's never saw u at he spot nor heard that u wanted to lock the bet up so therefore I don't owe u nada!!! Also no one came to me to collect any money eithr

you said you had $50 on 3fingas, i said "i got you"
i didnt know you were out there, we were asking for side bets to random people and whoever was close enough to hear us.
its cool though, ill get my $50 one way or another Wink
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 12:36 am

R35 GTR wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

P.s.

This logic car is on the street? Have'nt heard of it and et had nuthin to do with that race. If the car hook'd youd be lookin for ur 50.
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 1:03 am

3Fingas wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

P.s.

This logic car is on the street? Have'nt heard of it and et had nuthin to do with that race. If the car hook'd youd be lookin for ur 50.

If's, and's, maybe's, but's, reality is you didn't hook. No one could say if it will be a good race if you did or not because how bad he pulled you. So, let us not live in a fantasy world. Hook the next time you guys lock it up, and we will see the outcome. Ijs.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 8:30 am

asap1320 wrote:

P.s.

Shane, I believe this is the post that your referring to as 3Fingas chimed in to say he was ready to run you in this same thread on page 3, post#35.... shurg

R35 GTR wrote:
Any side bets got 50 on three fingas
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 9:55 am

SILVERBEAST wrote:
asap1320 wrote:

P.s.

Shane, I believe this is the post that your referring to as 3Fingas chimed in to say he was ready to run you in this same thread on page 3, post#35.... shurg

R35 GTR wrote:
Any side bets got 50 on three fingas

Yeah, its cool though.
Money was never exchanged and no handshake, I'm just giving him a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 10:35 am

Shit if thats the case, someone owes me $100 I wanted to bet on Shane... idc who it is, just pay up. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!   Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyce1s.com - ASAP Performance Eclipse VS Chancleta AWD Porsche!!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next