SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KillerB vs ASAP Evo

Go down 
+10
V6Chris
fully stock
GT30WRX/BANNED
KillerB
HPCole
SILVERBEAST
asap1320
NorySS
infamous-speed
Jspec Mk4
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

KillerB vs ASAP Evo  Empty
PostSubject: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 8:29 pm

Damn civic moves out. Good Kill.
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 10:38 pm

a name i have not seen, in what seems an eternity.
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 9:21 am

NorySS wrote:

your the only one no one has seen in an eternity! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 12:26 pm

gsr interga wrote:

Good run, the Civic is moving pretty nice out of the hole!... affraid

NorySS wrote:
Its been a minute brother, where you been?... scratch
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 12:46 pm

His name is corey and he goes by fully stock. Not ASAP EVO
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
HPCole
HPCole

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 1:01 pm

asap1320 wrote:
I made that video just to send to killerB not for ant to post everywhere. But since he did i'll change it.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 2:27 pm

HPCole wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
I made that video just to send to killerB not for ant to post everywhere. But since he did i'll change it.
Suspect
Back to top Go down
KillerB
KillerB

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 3:21 pm

I was under the impression that Evo was reppin ASAP since he was wearing their t-shirt every time. even if he wasn't reppin ASAP he was paying homage.

Regardless, we get the point.

Btw, thank you all for the words of encouragement. I've had this car for a while and between tuning and workin out te kinks, it's taken a while to get it running decent. Now I'm workin on dialing it in...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 4:48 pm

Civic Stretched the evo pretty bad by the quarter.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 5:26 pm

KillerB wrote:
I was under the impression that Evo was reppin ASAP since he was wearing their t-shirt every time. even if he wasn't reppin ASAP he was paying homage.

Btw, thank you all for the words of encouragement. I've had this car for a while and between tuning and workin out te kinks, it's taken a while to get it running decent. Now I'm workin on dialing it in...

Damn, its amazing how far wearing someones t-shirt can take you... Good job Corey for not wearing you other t-shirt that night!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 7:14 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
KillerB wrote:

Damn, its amazing how far wearing someones t-shirt can take you... Good job Corey for not wearing you other t-shirt that night!... Very Happy

i believe what he is saying is that it is not THE ASAP EVO.

hello all. i am still around. just been busy with work. Chris can attest to that.
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 10:13 pm

he did pull me by the quater and by my 4th gear as you see i let off while he was flooring it lol bt nice run i hope to do it again after my retune. and my car was built by shane at asap.. "SHANE RELAX"
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 10:26 pm

NorySS wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:
KillerB wrote:

i believe what he is saying is that it is not THE ASAP EVO.

hello all. i am still around. just been busy with work. Chris can attest to that.

The man was answering all the questions at work and giving the hell ya lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 11:16 pm

thats wat ant does and thats why hes not member just a show uper at the spots but its okay i wanna run ant out the whole if he wants to do stupid shit bt ofcourse after i get my new clutch and other thingsssss Wink
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 2:11 am

fully stock wrote:
thats wat ant does and thats why hes not member just a show uper at the spots but its okay i wanna run ant out the whole if he wants to do stupid shit bt ofcourse after i get my new clutch and other thingsssss Wink
lmfao bro that's y im not a member... then u know a lot more then me..... get ur evo ready and no dig's on the street... if not i dont need to run u rerun killer B lol!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 9:27 am

fully stock wrote:

Whats wrong with your clutch? I thought you had a twin disk
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 12:21 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
fully stock wrote:

Whats wrong with your clutch? I thought you had a twin disk
maybe he got the big turbo!
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 3:33 pm

twins dnt last as long as you think daily driving sean by the way mabe i did dont worry just dig it.. put ur radials on and lets do it next weekend.. mabe ill do a 30 roll ant. but ur not getting ur 40 i dnt do 40s....... affraid
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 3:47 pm

fully stock wrote:
twins dnt last as long as you think daily driving sean by the way mabe i did dont worry just dig it.. put ur radials on and lets do it next weekend.. mabe ill do a 30 roll ant. but ur not getting ur 40 i dnt do 40s....... affraid

I heard they don't have much longevity but I would think it would last a lot longer than a couple months. You lost your opportunity to race me long time ago, I asked you to race and you wanted to be a dick about it now the tables have turned.
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 5:16 pm

ditto
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 6:22 pm

fully stock wrote:
dont have dr sry and u want to race me so 60roll if not then i dont need to run u...
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 6:31 pm

ill dig that shit in the tC, lmk.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 6:42 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
ill dig that shit in the tC, lmk.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KillerB vs ASAP Evo    KillerB vs ASAP Evo  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KillerB vs ASAP Evo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next