SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro

Go down 
+10
Phantom SRT4
flkeyssb20
CRUSH
viper1500rwh
SILVERBEAST
Krusty DSM
s.e.a.n
305Taco
boostinvertgtr
SlowSilverGTR
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro Empty
PostSubject: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 10:20 am

I finally got around to uploading this video, it's from two weeks ago! Good run Nelson, we need to race on the bottle!

Back to top Go down
boostinvertgtr
boostinvertgtr

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 10:23 am

good runs chris
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 10:41 am

Nice runs, the camaro looks like it's hooking pretty well.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 11:00 am

lol @ Nelson red lighting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 11:02 am

BS

I really doubt that Camaro has 150shot of nitrous on top of the boost that It has...

Just like my car has no aftermarket cams nor 100shot of nitrous either!!! There Is always someone out there with some lame ass excuse justifying why the other car Is faster. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 11:20 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BS

I really doubt that Camaro has 150shot of nitrous on top of the boost that It has...

Just like my car has no aftermarket cams nor 100shot of nitrous either!!! There Is always someone out there with some lame ass excuse justifying why the other car Is faster. Jerkit

Whos car was faster? Maybe you should rewatch the video and get back to me. I got all the info from this car off of Nelson's video on streetfire.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 11:30 am

Still want to call bullshit Frank?

Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 11:45 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Still want to call bullshit Frank?

YOU'RE A LIAR lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 11:52 am

^^^^ tongue you know I always lie about everything!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 12:05 pm

580 on boost and 740 on 150shot? scratch damn my car has an smaller engine with 8:5.1 comp and made 716RWHP at 17psi with no nitrous.

Oh well!!! I guess the camaro has a super safe tune.

lol!

Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 12:10 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
580 on boost and 740 on 150shot? scratch damn my car has an smaller engine with 8:5.1 comp and made 716RWHP at 17psi with no nitrous.

lol!

I'll take that as an apology and move on!

Frank remember that car has and auto not a stick so it's going to lose more HP threw the drivetrain, but it's also quicker threw the 1/4 because of that same reason.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 12:18 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

Frank, we might need to set something up between your Cobra and that Camaro... I think it might be a pretty good run... popcorn
Back to top Go down
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 12:26 pm

frank camaro 8 psi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 12:59 pm

good power for 8psi nelson; good job man.

I'll run It 40 to 140 Steve. I am working on that supercharger valve vacuum leak right now, Nelson knows what am talking about!! he heard It The other night. The problem with tha fucking valve Is that It sits In the back of the blower right under the Inlet elbow, and I have to uninstall the whole blower off the motor to get to the valve and fix the vacuum leak, vacuum leak causes back firing, detonation, fuel lean issues and loss of power" just like the issues am having with my car now.Evil or Very Mad

Kenne bell blowers dont have tha issue. they bring sleeves rubber hoses and clamps for the supercharger valve, not like whipple Its all cast aluminum housing valve with some silicon around the valve to seal up the edges. from time to time that silicone will wear off and cause a vacuum leak.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hopefully I can get my car ready for this coming saturday night Cool
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 1:08 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I'll run It 40 to 140 Steve. I am working on that supercharger valve vacuum leak right now, Nelson knows what am talking about!! he heard It The other night. The problem with tha fucking valve Is that It sits In the back of the blower right under the Inlet elbow, and I have to uninstall the whole blower off the motor to get to the valve and fix the vacuum leak, vacuum leak causes back firing, detonation, fuel lean issues and loss of power" just like the issues am having with my car now.Evil or Very Mad
At least you figured out the problem though... Let me know if you need any help Frank and Goodluck with the fix...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 1:39 pm

popcorn NELSON>CRUSHER COBRA lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 1:40 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Kenne bell blowers dont have tha issue. they bring sleeves rubber hoses and clamps for the supercharger valve, not like whipple Its all cast aluminum housing valve with some silicon around the valve to seal up the edges. from time to time that silicone will wear off and cause a vacuum leak.

If you're having a boost/vac leak I can tell you it's not there.
Back to top Go down
flkeyssb20
flkeyssb20

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 1:48 pm

what i dont get on the video it shows 900hp camaro but it only does 739 to the wheels?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 1:50 pm

ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 1:56 pm

flkeyssb20 wrote:
what i dont get on the video it shows 900hp camaro but it only does 739 to the wheels?

Most likely quoting flywheel HP, he's loosing close to 20% threw the drivetrain.
Back to top Go down
flkeyssb20
flkeyssb20

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 4:00 pm

yea thats about right then 720-740hp range
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 4:52 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

thats where the vacuum leak sound Is coming from, also the gasoline I poured In" gets sucked up by the valve as well. I checked every where else and found no leaks.

where do you think the leak Its coming From then>? scratch I am removing the blower to replace all Intake gaskets with new ones, and ama resealed everything with silicone just to make sure all this boost leak drama Is over with.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 5:03 pm

Good runs. lol I need to stand still next time instead of walking while filming, mad shakey.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 6:09 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

thats where the vacuum leak sound Is coming from, also the gasoline I poured In" gets sucked up by the valve as well. I checked every where else and found no leaks.

where do you think the leak Its coming From then>? scratch I am removing the blower to replace all Intake gaskets with new ones, and ama resealed everything with silicone just to make sure all this boost leak drama Is over with.
THE HOLE IS IN YOUR HEAD. THE CAR IS PARKED ACCEPT THE TRUTH lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 6:38 pm

Joel My car Is parked after I parked you 5 times back to back... meaning" that your car was parked first before my car was.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro   SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowSilverGTR vs Nelson's 2010 Procharged Camaro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next