SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryan 03cobra

Go down 
+10
GDM S2K
srt4
killacamcivic
Under_Pressure
s.e.a.n
I8URRICE
BlackMambaLS3
NorySS
LthlGT500
V6Chris
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 1:44 am

ive never had a probably with you til now

quit talking shit about my car when you dont know shit about it
i will bet you $1,000 MY CAR DID NOT MAKE 500rwhp!
ask john you dumb fuck. see what he tells you

and if your down to lose more money bring that mustang and $500 with out a bottle
which btw want me to show everyone the email that you were gonna go with a 200shot? i was nicce enough not to say shit but your a sobby son of a bitch over $50 we took from you.
it was $50 and your being a baby. i cant imagine the heart attack you had when the ZR1 robbed you and played you.

you keep talking shit about my car and theres gonna be problems. no one likes a shit talker. tell your buddy with the civic he aint getting shit with me. i already beat him and made you look dumb.
my cars not all that impressive. but its not the step down you made it. and i proved wrong. im happy so i'll keep you in the dirt upset with no comeback

better hope that cobra is loses 400lbs

and thanks for paying for my gas. my car could use a detail so let me know when you wana be stupid again. we're gonna do a southern knight photo shoot so it'd be nice to be looking sharp, you know?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 4:37 am

damn sized him....No lie Ryan your getting a bit rude....I was one of your remaining friends on this website....I asked for a simple 50 roll with the civic after YOU called me out....you start saying oh lets run it for money....so I agree to the 60 roll for no money.....the road was wet but you still insisted on making your friend and I run....he got pulled once while you were in the car and then again on 75....I hit brakes both races because cars in front of my car...and it was wet making the situation even more dangerous...I know how to control my car but racing is dangerous enough let alone in the rain and going into traffic...yet you persisted...don't expect a rematch from me
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:07 am

never trust a cuban ferrari owner
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 11:01 am

NorySS wrote:

dont get it..? wtf
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 11:18 am

everytime ive ever heard this cat talk, hes alwas talkin shit...

everyone and their mother has/had a ported blower on nitrous cobra, your nothing special buddy
Back to top Go down

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 12:51 pm

wow this is comming out of nowhere. Chris shut the fuck up your a soft ass white boy that drives a slow ass v6 mustang. Yes that pos makes 500rwhp. That fucking civic is putting down good power and had to start in 4th gear to race you. I didnt know you were scared of 4 CYLINDERS. Grow a sack and line up with him from a 40 for $200. When was I crying about $50?? You like to start problems dont you Chris Torres. My cobra will give you the spanking from 10,20,30,40,50 however you want it man.

Felix you know very well that the honda was not capable of a 50 roll that night.
Back to top Go down

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 1:18 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
damn sized him....No lie Ryan your getting a bit rude....I was one of your remaining friends on this website....I asked for a simple 50 roll with the civic after YOU called me out....you start saying oh lets run it for money....so I agree to the 60 roll for no money.....the road was wet but you still insisted on making your friend and I run....he got pulled once while you were in the car and then again on 75....I hit brakes both races because cars in front of my car...and it was wet making the situation even more dangerous...I know how to control my car but racing is dangerous enough let alone in the rain and going into traffic...yet you persisted...don't expect a rematch from me

Its ok we already know the civic has more mph than the shelby. He told me on 1-75 that he SPUN as fast as you went...lolz...felix you need a port and n20...
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 1:55 pm

OMG your talking shit about my car.
OMG your on a 200 shot.

You guys sound really butt hurt
Back to top Go down

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 2:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the vid. You guys have about the same gears. If he would have been in 3rd you would have gotten walked....
Back to top Go down
Under_Pressure

Under_Pressure

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 2:24 pm

alot of sand in here!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 3:12 pm

03cobra wrote:
Its ok we already know the civic has more mph than the shelby. He told me on 1-75 that he SPUN as fast as you went...lolz...felix you need a port and n20...

my 2nd gear goes all the way up to 80mph and I spun from 60-80....so don't think I caught traction
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 4:12 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
NorySS wrote:

dont get it..? wtf

The cuban's dream is to race el Cuban Ferrari aka Ford Mustang.

Do not confuse it with the cuban's dream of pimping in a Cadillac.
Back to top Go down

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 6:08 pm

I just talked to the owner of the civic. He said its not even about money, but he is calling out EVERYONE from southern knights to run from a 20 or 40. Whoever gets beat has to give him their shirt. So whoever thinks that they can do it from a 20 or 40 then step up.
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 6:14 pm

ur a fucking retard.

why would they race, knowing very well they could lose their shirts. Which with the custom embroidery is around $20~.

You are horrible at setting up races.

If your going to set up a race, at least do it where both sides have something to win/lose.

Does the skittle lose his SRT4 badges if he loses?

LULZ
Back to top Go down
Under_Pressure

Under_Pressure

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 6:32 pm

03cobra wrote:
I just talked to the owner of the civic. He said its not even about money, but he is calling out EVERYONE from southern knights to run from a 20 or 40. Whoever gets beat has to give him their shirt. So whoever thinks that they can do it from a 20 or 40 then step up.

I would like a run with loaf but none of this shirt shit!
Back to top Go down
killacamcivic
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
killacamcivic

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 7:09 pm

Ill run loaf whenever i come over b16 vs b18
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 7:48 pm

Ryan the only thing your racing is whose dick you can put in your mouth, loaf, R@amon or the next civic.
fuck off. NO ONE WILL RACE loafs parked ass
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 8:05 pm

03cobra wrote:
wow this is comming out of nowhere. Chris shut the fuck up your a soft ass white boy that drives a slow ass v6 mustang. Yes that pos makes 500rwhp. That fucking civic is putting down good power and had to start in 4th gear to race you. I didnt know you were scared of 4 CYLINDERS. Grow a sack and line up with him from a 40 for $200. When was I crying about $50?? You like to start problems dont you Chris Torres. My cobra will give you the spanking from 10,20,30,40,50 however you want it man.

Felix you know very well that the honda was not capable of a 50 roll that night.

your cobra is parked as fuck right now with a blown motor.

you beat me like 7months ago when i had a blown motor on 10psi!!!LMAO
WOW YOUR SHIT IS FAST!
you barely beat a blown motor v6 mustang! hot damn

bring that stock blower. lol which btw way bitch you wana put a bet on 500rwhp? i'll bet you literally $500 and i'll bring the graph right off the dyno that my car has never seen 500rwhp EVER

its just a lil v6 mustang why you getting hot n bothered

you DIDNT SAY SHIT when you were in front of me
you wana call out alll of us
BRING YOUR CAR!!! dont bring the dick you ride ons car
you have NO respect from MASS people cause the mass lying that you do
350hp civic lol

ok you races a v6 mustang on 7psi that made only 351rwhp
oh i have the dyno to prove it too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 8:16 pm

03cobra wrote:

lol 30 roll
SAME TIRES!
next wed or saturday
not this wed or saturday
NEXT

if none of this is up to par with your standards
i dont give a fuck. I WON. its MY RULES MY RACE
i dont do 70 rolls. i want my 30roll.
if not
45 or DIG! same tires he ran me on.
I cant hook from a dig and i dont care if he cant.

thats my ONLY offer.
there will be no conversing about the rules
THATS IT theres NOOO other race i'll take.

I did his race
TIME FOR MINE

bring $200 and leave your tires at home. lol i know that ZR1 pulled your dick but over here if you wana race US its our rules. dont like it then your trying the wrong guy and crew.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 8:20 pm

NorySS wrote:
ur a fucking retard.

why would they race, knowing very well they could lose their shirts. Which with the custom embroidery is around $20~.

You are horrible at setting up races.

If your going to set up a race, at least do it where both sides have something to win/lose.

Does the skittle lose his SRT4 badges if he loses?

LULZ

ryan didnt get far in school nory, he just wants a shirt any which way he can get one. lol!
Back to top Go down

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 8:39 pm

Yea but if you loose are you going to give him your southern knights shirt? He can do a 45. Chris man I would just shut the fuck up if I were you. I will be ready soon to park you with 440rwhp and 3600lbs.
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 8:41 pm

whats gonna happen this weekend?
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 8:54 pm

wanna make it a 3 way?
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:07 pm

and?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryan 03cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan 03cobra   Ryan 03cobra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan 03cobra
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next