SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NSU Motor Club intro...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NSUMotorClub

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-12

NSU Motor Club intro... Empty
PostSubject: NSU Motor Club intro...   NSU Motor Club intro... I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 10:33 pm

What's up everybody? So we're the NSU Motor Club, we're about a year old and we run out of Nova Southeastern University in Davie, Florida. Our goal is to bring all sorts of people together on the shared passion of cars and motorcycles. We're also trying to bring all the different car communities together in SoFlo and throw meets once a month, and like cruises in the area. We cover pretty much every type of car in the club, and we're always looking for new members. We're also planning to cruise up to Sanford in a few weeks for the Simply Clean 2 meet and we're rounding up as many cars as possible to caravan up so if any of you guys are interested let us know or check out our "NSU Motor Club" facebook page and show some love!
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: NSU Motor Club intro...   NSU Motor Club intro... I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 12:07 am

welcome, I attend NSU. Where does the club meet?
Back to top Go down
NSUMotorClub

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: NSU Motor Club intro...   NSU Motor Club intro... I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 12:15 am

we have meets about once a month, never really any official meets because we haven't had the need to yet. Search for "NSU Motor Club" on facebook and ask to join and you'll get all the info you need and see our upcoming events.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: NSU Motor Club intro...   NSU Motor Club intro... I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 2:23 am

Welcome, I live 100 feet from NSU lol.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: NSU Motor Club intro...   NSU Motor Club intro... I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 3:20 pm

i live 200feet :-(
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: NSU Motor Club intro...   NSU Motor Club intro... I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 11:28 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSU Motor Club intro...   NSU Motor Club intro... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NSU Motor Club intro...
Page 1 of 1