SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out #5 on the dig list

Go down 
+5
Jspec Mk4
hwdcharger
2geezy
SILVERBEAST
quikenuf
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

calling out #5 on the dig list Empty
PostSubject: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 9:09 pm

hey guys new here just looking for some races. didn't put up a name cause the list has not been updated since august.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 12:40 am

#5spot is an AWD Eclipse, hope your hooking pretty good on the streets... Goodluck
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 3:41 am

quikenuf wrote:
hey guys new here just looking for some races. didn't put up a name cause the list has not been updated since august.

When ever your ready to go..... Next Wednesday???? LMK
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 10:34 am

next wednesday is fine. if your gonna be out tomorrow night thats also good for me.
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 6:39 pm

quikenuf wrote:
next wednesday is fine. if your gonna be out tomorrow night thats also good for me.

wednesday is good for me..... sorrywould love to on the weekend but i got people to do - shit to see

interested in wagering any money on the race???
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 7:01 pm

sure, what how much are we talking?
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 7:56 pm

quikenuf wrote:
sure, what how much are we talking?

Being that i know nothing about you car and hopepully you know nothing about mine i would like to keep it low. 100 bucks?
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
Professional Street Racer
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 8:03 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 10:12 pm

your right, we don't know anything about each others cars, I would like to do it for the list only but if you wanna bet I would like to make it interesting! $500 If not we will find out for free anyways.
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 1:56 am

quikenuf wrote:
your right, we don't know anything about each others cars, I would like to do it for the list only but if you wanna bet I would like to make it interesting! $500 If not we will find out for free anyways.

nah to rich for my blood.... ima poor white boy with a semifast car... the spot only is fine and i will shake your hand reguardless of the outcome...
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 2:11 am

2geezy wrote:
quikenuf wrote:

nah to rich for my blood.... ima poor white boy with a semifast car... the spot only is fine and i will shake your hand reguardless of the outcome...

^^^^^^ thats what racing in about not talking shit for 10day's and makeing a 600+ page thread
Back to top Go down
nxeclipse
nxeclipse

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 1:00 pm

Dam Brian 100$? What about from a 45 roll?
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 10:52 pm

nxeclipse wrote:
Dam Brian 100$? What about from a 45 roll?
Raceeeeeeeeee carrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nxeclipse
nxeclipse

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 11:59 pm

Hah I might even give you that dig
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 11:59 am

like wise, I will shake your hand the same. its just that I wanna put a 100 on it and so does like 5 of my friends. Im a poor latin guy to so don't think different. Good luck and see you out there wednesday.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 12:39 pm

quikenuf wrote:
like wise, I will shake your hand the same. its just that I wanna put a 100 on it and so does like 5 of my friends. Im a poor latin guy to so don't think different. Good luck and see you out there wednesday.

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 7:31 pm

ok 100 it is.... see you on wednesday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 7:37 pm

quikenuf wrote:

YO If you wanna put more than $100 down let me know I'll back you out bro, just make sure you win buddy lol.
Back to top Go down
nxeclipse
nxeclipse

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 8:50 pm

I'll be out Wednesday too hopefully. Wanna do a 45 roll for fun Brian?
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 5:52 am

nxeclipse wrote:
I'll be out Wednesday too hopefully. Wanna do a 45 roll for fun Brian?

Sure
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 2:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
YO If you wanna put more than $100 down let me know I'll back you out bro, just make sure you win buddy lol.

To make it a lil interesting i'll match your $100 Frank, see you Wednesday night... popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 2:44 pm

i cant hang with all these fast cars racing Sad
Back to top Go down
nxeclipse
nxeclipse

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 12:52 am

Your shit is parked Vinny.
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 8:36 am

don't know how fast you are but he beat chris's gtr rolling and that car did 129 in the 1/4 mile.
Back to top Go down
nxeclipse
nxeclipse

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 8:38 am

Lol good luck Brian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out #5 on the dig list   calling out #5 on the dig list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out #5 on the dig list
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next