SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????

Go down 
+15
AlexRz06
quikenuf
dmoevo
Phantom SRT4
BlackMambaLS3
03terminator
SlowSilverGTR
H.e.n.r.y
R35 GTR
gatoasao
NoPis10
schadenfreude
SILVERBEAST
Diiiirk
V6Chris
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 8:11 pm

?

I dont want to go out there for nothing and waste my race gas for no reason.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 8:18 pm

I heard you're going to get rapped by a cobra
I got money on the cobra that I know nothing about vs you
LMK if you wana throw some bread money talks guy
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Diiiirk

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 8:25 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
?

Didnt we agree 40-140? I'm gonna be out there.

Diiirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 8:32 pm

Diiiirk wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
?

Didnt we agree 40-140? I'm gonna be out there.

Diiirk

Diirk can you come out saturday night? the cobra I was supposed to run his not coming out, I rather take the car out there saturday night instead, I got these fellows coming out saturday night>>

chancletas CTS-V coming out
zack GTR
Ram1320

If I go out there It will be only you. to much drive and a waste of gas just to race one car. you get me ?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 8:35 pm

waste of gas?! your a fucking baller frank?
back pedaling out of a race again?

btw if you wana bet with your cobra vs Dirks evo lmk i got money on that race too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 8:44 pm

I'll be out there. diirk you better bring your A game white boy.
Back to top Go down
Diiiirk

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 8:47 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I already told you I would be there.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 8:58 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Frank, its all good to make jokes about people, but you seriously need edit your signature about V6Chris(HIV pos and GAY)... Thats how jokes escalate to problems and fights, and theres no need for that...

Besides, I know you would've taken that personal if someone said that about you in their post... So go ahead and correct that asap Frank, Thanks...

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 8:58 pm

V6Chris wrote:

btw if you wana bet with your cobra vs Dirks evo lmk i got money on that race too

BALLER BALLER lmk what you wana do
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 8:59 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Frank, its all good to make jokes about people, but you seriously need edit your signature about V6Chris(HIV pos and GAY)... Thats how jokes escalate to problems and fights, and theres no need for that...

Besides, I know you would've taken that personal if someone said that about you in their post... So go ahead and correct that asap Frank, Thanks...

Franks got a box of surprises coming. its all good

DD should be ready to dig his car soon or mop the BMW
Cash prizes only though
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
Professional Street Racer
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 9:11 pm

Frank, that is out of line about V6Chris.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 9:12 pm

At least about the HIV stuff.
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 9:32 pm

I hope video's get posted.....
Back to top Go down
gatoasao
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
gatoasao

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 10:12 pm

why don't you bring the cobra friday to midnight madness at PBIR, lots of people going to be there, I'll have at least another turbo mustang so you can measure against, probably bringing a stick shift too, not sure yet. Zero street racing here, real cars run at the track. Why risk the ticket and the impound?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 10:38 pm

gatoasao wrote:
why don't you bring the cobra friday to midnight madness at PBIR, lots of people going to be there, I'll have at least another turbo mustang so you can measure against, probably bringing a stick shift too, not sure yet. Zero street racing here, real cars run at the track. Why risk the ticket and the impound?

idk if you know but this guy doesnt have a real car
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:39 am

Wish I could gave made it out there to see the train diiirk pulled on u lol. Should be something very similar with our race frank.
Back to top Go down
H.e.n.r.y

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 3:48 am

V6Chris wrote:
gatoasao wrote:

. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 3:50 am

Congrats to Diirk for winning that run vs my car, your car hooks and runs hard.
Congrats to the pulley sprayed GT500 for beating my car too, just one thing tho, GT500 owner refused to give me another run after he agreed on doing 3 out 3 runs!! I only got one race from him, then he refused to do the other 2 runs; I guess some people are better sport than others.

Spun 40-50 to 60 hooked In 3rd gear after detuning the car and setting the air pressure to 10psi, the torq that the car picked up last week didnt help me for shit Evil or Very Mad I took pictures of the pieces of chunks of tire that were ripping off while the car was tire spinning the whole time. I'll post the pictures later today. Surprised This Is no excuse to why I lost the runs, all am saying Is that the car didnt perform well.

Good runs anyways.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 6:47 am

V6Chris wrote:
gatoasao wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 6:48 am

Good job Dirk, I hope you got a good video for us all to see!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 8:52 am

"Where the real cars race" ......
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:08 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Congrats to the pulley sprayed GT500 for beating my car too, just one thing tho, GT500 owner refused to give me another run after he agreed on doing 3 out 3 runs!! I only got one race from him, then he refused to do the other 2 runs; I guess some people are better sport than others.

Spun 40-50 to 60 hooked In 3rd gear after detuning the car and setting the air pressure to 10psi, the torq that the car picked up last week didnt help me for shit Evil or Very Mad I took pictures of the pieces of chunks of tire that were ripping off while the car was tire spinning the whole time. I'll post the pictures later today. Surprised This Is no excuse to why I lost the runs, all am saying Is that the car didnt perform well.

Good runs anyways.

I don't know why GT500 would agree to 3 races with you, there's no need for both of your cars to recieve that extra beating... And didn't Phantom record these races for you Frank, if so, can you go ahead and please post them?... popcorn
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:22 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Good runs anyways.

frand this is about the 100th time u use this ones u gotta update ur X bag..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:22 am

Btw ill give u $15,000 for chrusher.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:27 am

I video'd the one vs Diiirk, I think Alby video'd vs the GT500.... Diiirks car moves hard as always

I have a fly-by video of the GT500 race also, ill have to figure out how to upload vids from the iPhone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????   Anyone coming out to race me tonight?????????????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone coming out to race me tonight??????????????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next