SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Too close to home!!!

Go down 
+8
CRUSH
ZYBORG
Nomad
USMCWARVET
kachup
blkz28
bigmike
TonyTurbo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyTurbo
Professional Street Racer
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Too close to home!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 9:18 pm

My brother just texted me a pic of his 550i bmw all smashed up, I call him immediately and this is what happened. He was driving on i95 about 70mph when someone sideswiped him into a spin! He spun 2-3 time barely missing an 18wheeler. The guy that hit him also hit another person and then fleed the scene. He automatically contacted me because I have a auto personal injury Clinic. The Cops get there and they ask if anyone saw where the suspect ran and one lady said I think he ran north bound. The police just assumes he ran and calls in the general direction. My brother gives the officer all the info then walks north bound while waiting on the tow truck. They are next to a walled off section of the i95, with the wall only 8foot tall. He figured the guy jumped the wall, well he was right he walked to the end of the wall and looks down the guy jumped over the wall that was 8 foot tall but with a drop of 80ft to gravel/concret underpass. He found the guy laying face down with a puddle of blood around his head!

If you wreck even if @ fault please stop, because its not worth the risk of something stupid killing you!! I wont post the more visually disturbing pics but here are a couple.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bigmike
bigmike

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 9:23 pm

dammm r.i.p
Back to top Go down
blkz28

blkz28

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 9:37 pm

god damn yo wtf is that a pic of the dead guy
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 9:39 pm

Not sure if he died yet. The medic is next to him.
Back to top Go down
blkz28

blkz28

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 9:49 pm

i hope he will be ok but 80ft drop yea he is dead or will die from his injurys vary soon
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 10:23 pm

de pings silent
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 11:41 pm

this sucks , a fucking asshole hit a student of mine this past weekend in FLorida city killed him on the spot , left his 4 year old fatherless.
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 12:30 am

USMCWARVET wrote:
this sucks , a fucking asshole hit a student of mine this past weekend in FLorida city killed him on the spot , left his 4 year old fatherless.

your a teacher?
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 3:07 am

Come on dude post the good pics, thats what we all really want to see....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 8:27 am

TonyTurbo wrote:
My brother just texted me a pic of his 550i bmw all smashed up, I call him immediately and this is what happened. He was driving on i95 about 70mph when someone sideswiped him into a spin! He spun 2-3 time barely missing an 18wheeler. The guy that hit him also hit another person and then fleed the scene. He automatically contacted me because I have a auto personal injury Clinic. The Cops get there and they ask if anyone saw where the suspect ran and one lady said I think he ran north bound. The police just assumes he ran and calls in the general direction. My brother gives the officer all the info then walks north bound while waiting on the tow truck. They are next to a walled off section of the i95, with the wall only 8foot tall. He figured the guy jumped the wall, well he was right he walked to the end of the wall and looks down the guy jumped over the wall that was 8 foot tall but with a drop of 80ft to gravel/concret underpass. He found the guy laying face down with a puddle of blood around his head!

If you wreck even if @ fault please stop, because its not worth the risk of something stupid killing you!! I wont post the more visually disturbing pics but here are a couple.

i want to see the disturbing pics Shocked
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 8:52 am

Damn sucks to be him... I just don't understand some people... Maybe his license was suspended, maybe he had a warrant, maybe he was just scared... either way the outcome would have been much better than a 80ft fall had he just taken the heat. He is in my prayers as well as your cousin and anyone else involved. Hope he pulls through!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 9:34 am

Nomad wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:

your a teacher?
yes i teach at a tech school
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 3:28 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
Nomad wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:

your a teacher?

which one scratch i went to robert morgan to get my diesel certification and my ASE..but i already got it Very Happy now im getting my mechanical engineering degree Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 3:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 4:06 pm

now i know why he scaped prolly illegal immigrant..
Back to top Go down
blkz28

blkz28

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 5:09 pm

ZYBORG wrote:
Come on dude post the good pics, thats what we all really want to see....

lol for real
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2011, 11:12 am

kachup wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:
Nomad wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:

your a teacher?

which one scratch i went to robert morgan to get my diesel certification and my ASE..but i already got it Very Happy now im getting my mechanical engineering degree Wink lol!

ATI affraid
Back to top Go down
marley300zxtt
marley300zxtt

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2011, 12:12 am

post the fucken pics Shocked
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2011, 1:58 am

Bro has them ill try to gettem tommorow u sick mofos!
Back to top Go down
2Fast4You
2Fast4You

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2011, 5:38 pm

TonyTurbo wrote:

damz dawg I be wishin dat was frank dat jumped da wall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too close to home!!!    Too close to home!!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too close to home!!!
Page 1 of 1