SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking to buy a GT500

Go down 
+27
03eatoncobra
tktlwyr
marley300zxtt
kachup
b18chatch06
FordsRKing
USMCWARVET
2Fast4You
osdper0911
04_Red_gt
CRUSH
BlackMambaLS3
pdv25
03terminator
R35 GTR
Eifelrennen
V6Chris
schadenfreude
SlowTruck
THE ONE
quikenuf
NoPis10
SlowSilverGTR
95RioRedCobra
Phantom SRT4
MRxSLAYx
19cobra99
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
19cobra99

19cobra99

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Looking to buy a GT500 Empty
PostSubject: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 6:21 pm

Hey guys, just throwing it out there that I'm looking for GT500. I saw a really nice Black with white stripes on Craigslist, but apparently it was sold. The car has a bunch of good parts and runs 10's. I actually called the owner and he said he sold it to a guy named "Frank" I wonder, is this the same Frank from here???
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 6:36 pm

Dont buy one from frank. It will have 500k miles on it haha
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 6:45 pm

lol @ this thread...
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 6:50 pm

This thread was designed to poke fun at the crusher... proceed with laughter!!! He actually asked and the guy said yeah I sold it to Frank... LMAO!

P.S. This was not originally an attempt to defraud Frank his father was actually interested in the car which is why we called... LOL!

Let's see it again!!! Bolt-Ons my behind!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 6:59 pm

Like I said in the other thread, bench racing from the same cars Franks cobra ran and the vette also ran (the vette did better), so this GT500 is running MUCH harder than his Cobra! DONT TOUCH IT!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 7:20 pm

LMFAO Pulley and tune my ass! Who wants to place a wager on what Frank runs tonight?
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 7:21 pm

What ????

Frank's new GT500 has more than just a tune and pullies..... I can't believe he would lie to us..
Laughing

I hope someone is headed out to get video's of his runs.....
Amazing that the only way he can have a FAST car is to buy it completely built by some body else...

Funny thing is he probably still won't run good... It's not just about the car.... need a good driver to get the times... hopefully the wooden blocks on the pedals don't slip off...

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 7:53 pm

guys i would be shocked if he ever told the truth about anything. I bet 1 grand my boys red shelby which he is terrified of will beat his shelby with the whipple charger. that car on craigslist has 800 hp and has everything, all he had to do was put gas and go. I laughed when he said he was gonna order stuff for it.
Back to top Go down
THE ONE
Admin
Admin
THE ONE

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 7:58 pm

I'm turning frank lose on you guys lol! NO FAIR HE NEEDS TO SPEAK UP FOR HIMSELF lol!
Back to top Go down
https://southernknights.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 8:37 pm

I am not going to the track tonight so dont waste your time, I didnt receive my new tires this morning!! and by the way, again! thats not my car people, stop dreaming already!!! I really dont see why someone would take the time to call someone and ask them if someone by the name frank bought that car scratch I just finished talking to the guy who owns the car, and he told me that someone just called him asking him If someone by the name Frank purchased the car!!! wow!!! when I told the guy my name he was like' OK!! I told him that I just purchased a GT500 same color as the one his selling and that everyone is trying to find out what I have done to It and that they think Is his car because I took some pictures of his craiglist ad and saved them into my computer for my avatar, and He was like ok!! and now what? I had to apologize to the guy cuz all these haters calling his cell asking shit that his not even aware off!! by the way I also asked him to whom he sold the car too, and just told me that he sold the car to a guy in Orlando few days ago, I purchased my car a week and half go In NC!!

Guys dont bother trying to find out shit about my car anymore, I purchased a twin turbo setup for it!! thats all. as right now its just an upper 2.7 pulley full exhaust, ford racing cold air intake that I took it off from my other car and 24* timing 601rwhp and 609torq dynojet. I hope everyone is happy now.

thank you for reading. Wink

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on January 5th 2011, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 8:45 pm

You don't have the money to make a twin turbo setup work the way it's supposed to, and if you did you wouldn't be driving a Shelby! Good luck with the build, it's ashamed you're such an asshole, I have a good friend that knows everything there is to know about the Hellion kit!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 8:47 pm

THE ONE wrote:
I'm turning frank lose on you guys lol! NO FAIR HE NEEDS TO SPEAK UP FOR HIMSELF lol!

Well it was a short lived break from childish school yard drama, but I will listen to everyones advice on how to handle Frank from now on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 8:52 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
You don't have the money to make a twin turbo setup work the way it's supposed to, and if you did you wouldn't be driving a Shelby! Good luck with the build, it's ashamed you're such an asshole, I have a good friend that knows everything there is to know about the Hellion kit!

lol! thank you for your concern SIR!! I really appreciate your interest, but I already purchased what I need to run-over cars like the one you drive.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 8:55 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
THE ONE wrote:

Well it was a short lived break from childish school yard drama, but I will listen to everyones advice on how to handle Frank from now on!

BS violin

I will be giving you a brake for now, but keep in mind that a guy by the name Frank has your numbers all day long Mr.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 8:56 pm

let me show you something.. Hold on.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 9:00 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

lol! thank you for your concern SIR!! I really appreciate your interest, but I already purchased what I need to run-over cars like the one you drive.

lol!

My cars not fast Frank! Beating me is no accomplishment! I know people (3 different ones) that have the Hellion kit and all of them have had to spend excessive amounts of money to be fast. Tony has spent over $80,000 on his car and has run a best of 9.49@152. Dan has spent $100,000 has yet to break into the 9's! All I can say is good luck! In the end if you spend the money to make that kit fast, you will have been able to buy 2 GTRs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 9:01 pm

part 1-2-3 and 4 please guys watch It, after this there will no more questions about power to weight ratio BS. Wink

Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 9:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
THE ONE wrote:

BS violin

I will be giving you a brake for now, but keep in mind that a guy by the name Frank has your numbers all day long Mr.

lol!

I'm glad you have my numbers! Save them and dream about being me! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 9:05 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

lol!

My cars not fast Frank! Beating me is no accomplishment! I know people (3 different ones) that have the Hellion kit and all of them have had to spend excessive amounts of money to be fast. Tony has spent over $80,000 on his car and has run a best of 9.49@152. Dan has spent $100,000 has yet to break into the 9's! All I can say is good luck! In the end if you spend the money to make that kit fast, you will have been able to buy 2 GTRs!

you are right about this Chris! no debate on this post you made, I do believe you, and I really dont have the money to do such setup on my car, but I will make it run as decent as possible with the little money i have to put into it. Wink
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 9:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

lol!

you are right about this Chris! no debate on this post you made, I do believe you, and I really dont have the money to do such setup on my car, but I will make it run as decent as possible with the little money i have to put into it. Wink

Wow, the first post you've ever made that I've considered giving you positive rep points for!
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 9:22 pm

The midget bitch is back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 9:22 pm

lol I dont even know why am getting negative feedback on a simple fun speed vision video i posted, damn. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 9:26 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
The midget bitch is back

yea and you too are back as well for your daily cup of milk, here you go!! Jerkit bang bang good boy lol

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 9:30 pm

quikenuf wrote:
guys i would be shocked if he ever told the truth about anything. I bet 1 grand my boys red shelby which he is terrified of will beat his shelby with the whipple charger. that car on craigslist has 800 hp and has everything, all he had to do was put gas and go. I laughed when he said he was gonna order stuff for it.

Dont be guessing my friend, get the cash ready and lets get it done; let me know when your boys is headache ready. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 9:32 pm

let me go have some fun now with my slow ass toy, Laughing later people, I'll ban myself till tomorrow. hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a GT500   Looking to buy a GT500 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to buy a GT500
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next