SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today

Go down 
+21
PTN Performance/ BANNED
antoanS4
SILVERBEAST
asap1320
MRxSLAYx
BlackMambaLS3
SlowTruck
gatoasao
V6Chris
Desarro
USMCWARVET
AlexRz06
Phantom SRT4
osdper0911
03terminator
97 black supra
m6ar2cel6otc
06GT33
Boostedoval
ruddysentra
alberth@ad-turbo.com
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  Empty
PostSubject: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 9:55 am

come on guys lets go for some good runs today at the spot
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 10:12 am

affraid popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 10:48 am

I'll run you as long as is boost for boost only, I'll be on the pump gas tune = 600whp.
Let me know if that works for you, otherwise i wont go that far out there just for you to embarrass me lol. am looking just for a fair race.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 11:37 am

frank and im not looking for a handicap race just stay home and enjoy ur sunday
Back to top Go down
Boostedoval

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 11:44 am

Ooooooooof he's talking run what u brung.... U people don't like to watch football??!?
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 12:05 pm

yes sir
Back to top Go down
06GT33
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
06GT33

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 12:43 pm

Boostedoval let's run it today.
Back to top Go down
m6ar2cel6otc

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 7:04 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I'll run you as long as is boost for boost only, I'll be on the pump gas tune = 600whp.
Let me know if that works for you, otherwise i wont go that far out there just for you to embarrass me lol. am looking just for a fair race.
lol at runningboost for boost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 7:43 pm

thats how I like it, boost for boost. lets face the truth, if he dont use the juice he would lose the race, simple as that. In my own opinion a car that relies on nitrous to go fast is simply not fast enough.

4000LBS 600+hp Shelby vs a 3000LBS 600+ s2k-2jz should have no problem winning that little race on boost only. lets make it happen Albert. just let me know when and where you wanna get it done.

popcorn
Back to top Go down
97 black supra
97 black supra

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 7:52 pm

King of excuses
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 7:54 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
thats how I like it, boost for boost. lets face the truth, if he dont use the juice he would lose the race, simple as that. In my own opinion a car that relies on nitrous to go fast is simply not fast enough.

4000LBS 780+hp Shelby vs a 3000LBS 600+ s2k-2jz should have no problem winning that little race on boost only. lets make it happen Albert. just let me know when and where you wanna get it done.

popcorn
Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 7:56 pm

97 black supra wrote:
King of excuses

you need nitrous too so stay home parked. LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 8:00 pm

terminator when are you going to the track so you can brake an axle and buy mines??? lol at you editing my post Abner. very funny.
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 8:05 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
jajajaja ur a joke jajaj u made my night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 8:09 pm

osdper0911 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Is that your car on your avatar? cuz if it is. then you aint going no where with that car and those tires either LMAO. wanna dig or 20,30,40 roll pick..

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 8:16 pm

osdper0911 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol! LAMO what piece of junk. goddamn tunacan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 8:24 pm

lol I cant belive that shit like this will only happen to Honda's in the state of California, new law soon coming to Florida, so enjoy your little pieces of metal while you all can. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
97 black supra
97 black supra

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 8:34 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
97 black supra wrote:
King of excuses

My car has no nitrous you fucking pussy did you get your tires yet? were still wating for your pussy asS to race.

Your in every fucking thread and you don't even race go shine your Little pony
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 8:40 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

4000LBS 600+hp Shelby vs a 3000LBS 600+ s2k-2jz should have no problem winning that little race on boost only. lets make it happen Albert. just let me know when and where you wanna get it done.

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 8:55 pm

97 black supra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
97 black supra wrote:
King of excuses

My car has no nitrous you fucking pussy did you get your tires yet? were still wating for your pussy asS to race.

LMAO why all the aggression MANOLO? lol your car CANT run without juice too? didnt a c6z06 intake and tune yanked your dick off couple months back? Jerkit
Back to top Go down
97 black supra
97 black supra

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 11:45 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
97 black supra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
97 black supra wrote:
King of excuses

LMAO why all the aggression MANOLO? lol your car CANT run without juice too? didnt a c6z06 intake and tune yanked your dick off couple months back? Jerkit

You got the Wrong guy

Let me know when you get the tires pussy
Were waiting for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 12:49 am

it sounds like the word pussy when you use it makes think you got more balls than me dont you?. lol.. I'll let you know when I get my tires in, I should be ready this wendsday night, bring it pussy<<< lol 40 to 140 and dont give no excuses that you can not hook in shit like that ok. I already said in another thread that I will stop the shit talking ight, so lets get more racing done and less talking Mr. Wink
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 8:38 am

ok frank i give u boost for boost and i also give u what ever roll u want but it has to be for 500 bucks all u need to say is yes or no u dont have to come up with a truckload of excuses ok
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 9:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ok frank i give u boost for boost and i also give u what ever roll u want but it has to be for 500 bucks all u need to say is yes or no u dont have to come up with a truckload of excuses ok

Damn alberth that's so unfair for frank.. U should also give him a car and the hit.. Lmao lol!
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 9:51 am

Alberth now you know Frank aint going to race you at any roll and sure as hell not for money , even if you gave him 20+ cars and the hit. Remember he is just mad because he is the only one in this planet that couldnt make a 2JZGTE fast, only one to say that c6Z06 is slow , and blow up an ls7 with a 250shot Jerkit2 come one he just likes to internet race thats it. Lets see what clever coment comes after this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today    calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car   today  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out anyone that wants to run the yellow car today
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next