SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out onestepx for a 20 roll...

Go down 
+7
onestepx
03terminator
asap1320
b18chatch06
ZYBORG
pdv25
cobrakrazy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-09-01

calling out onestepx for a 20 roll... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out onestepx for a 20 roll...   calling out onestepx for a 20 roll... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 8:38 pm

RAM1320 wrote:
Mid 120's with a good tail wind.

cheers

03terminator wrote:
that means your vette is a 122-123 car like i told you tongue

I highly doubt that but soon I will be taking the car @ the track to put all the guesstimates to rest..

I still say 120.... lol!

cobrakrazy wrote:
RAM1320 wrote:

LOL! maricon.

I guess he blew your cover! lol!
Back to top Go down
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: calling out onestepx for a 20 roll...   calling out onestepx for a 20 roll... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 9:53 am

"ZYBORG" Just to give you an idea, back in 02 a had a z06 (all stock) took it to moroso with just over 200 miles on the car and it ran 12.1@118mph. So if you have all the regular bolt ons it should be around 122/123mph

ZYBORG wrote:
RAM1320 wrote:

cheers

03terminator wrote:
that means your vette is a 122-123 car like i told you tongue

I highly doubt that but soon I will be taking the car @ the track to put all the guesstimates to rest..

I still say 120.... lol!

cobrakrazy wrote:
RAM1320 wrote:

LOL! maricon.

I guess he blew your cover! lol!
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: calling out onestepx for a 20 roll...   calling out onestepx for a 20 roll... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 12:55 pm

I can vouch for that cause I bought his car and ran it with 7xxx miles 12 16 at 118mph and on a 125 shot it went 11 60 at 124. again bone stock with nitrous and stock tires, sprayed the car 3 and 4 th gear.
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

PostSubject: Re: calling out onestepx for a 20 roll...   calling out onestepx for a 20 roll... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 3:05 pm

pdv25 wrote:
"ZYBORG" Just to give you an idea, back in 02 a had a z06 (all stock) took it to moroso with just over 200 miles on the car and it ran 12.1@118mph. So if you have all the regular bolt ons it should be around 122/123mph

That was a super strong car, one of the top in the nation, if thats the case. cheers

Im only Intake and full exhaust tunned.... thats it.

My car is along those 120mph trap lines somewhere...
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

PostSubject: Re: calling out onestepx for a 20 roll...   calling out onestepx for a 20 roll... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 3:07 pm

quikenuf wrote:
I can vouch for that cause I bought his car and ran it with 7xxx miles 12 16 at 118mph and on a 125 shot it went 11 60 at 124. again bone stock with nitrous and stock tires, sprayed the car 3 and 4 th gear.

Huh? scratch

** EDIT, just noticed that you only sprayed in 3rd and 4th.... I was thinking the trap was a little low for that kind of shot...
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: calling out onestepx for a 20 roll...   calling out onestepx for a 20 roll... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 4:16 pm

the car was not ratical just being honest. the time i sprayed it in second i went in to the middle of the track. it was a 405hp z06. motor dyno was 380 and nitrous dyno was 475 to the tires. again all it had was a ram air kit in the front. everything else was bone stock.
Back to top Go down
black cobra
black cobra

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: calling out onestepx for a 20 roll...   calling out onestepx for a 20 roll... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 10:28 am

b18chatch06 wrote:
cobrakrazy wrote:
What up Jess? Been laying low for a while. You wanna run it on Sunday also?

Yup. ill be out there sunday for anyone else that wants to get a run in too. bottle will be filled
around what time
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: calling out onestepx for a 20 roll...   calling out onestepx for a 20 roll... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 11:49 am

doesnt look like ill be making it out there today...sorry guys
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: calling out onestepx for a 20 roll...   calling out onestepx for a 20 roll... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 12:06 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
me either then. onestepx didn't confirm he was going and now Jessie isn't going either so im not wasting a Sunday hoping people show up...those were the 2 cars I was going to run with. oh well, maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
onestepx
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
onestepx

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: calling out onestepx for a 20 roll...   calling out onestepx for a 20 roll... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:14 pm

Cobra Crazy I PM'd you that mourning that everyone usually meets up around 1 or 2 o clock at sunoco we were out there all afternoon waiting for you.

cobrakrazy wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
me either then. onestepx didn't confirm he was going and now Jessie isn't going either so im not wasting a Sunday hoping people show up...those were the 2 cars I was going to run with. oh well, maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out onestepx for a 20 roll...   calling out onestepx for a 20 roll... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:34 pm

onestepx wrote:

Cobra Crazy I PM'd you that mourning that everyone usually meets up around 1 or 2 o clock at sunoco we were out there all afternoon waiting for you.

cobrakrazy wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
That's my bad... I just saw your pm. This forum dosen't tell you that you have new pm's like on other forums. I have to look in my inbox to see if i have any. either way it's my fault. PDV25 was out there and he said it was dead. it was only him and a gt500 out there. he was out there early though. Lets make it next Sunday. I like to go a little early to avoid the bigger crowds. how about 1:00pm?
Back to top Go down
onestepx
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
onestepx

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: calling out onestepx for a 20 roll...   calling out onestepx for a 20 roll... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:59 pm

ok I will PM you Sunday to reconfirm

cobrakrazy wrote:
onestepx wrote:

cobrakrazy wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
That's my bad... I just saw your pm. This forum dosen't tell you that you have new pm's like on other forums. I have to look in my inbox to see if i have any. either way it's my fault. PDV25 was out there and he said it was dead. it was only him and a gt500 out there. he was out there early though. Lets make it next Sunday. I like to go a little early to avoid the bigger crowds. how about 1:00pm?
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out onestepx for a 20 roll...   calling out onestepx for a 20 roll... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 9:08 pm

onestepx wrote:
ok I will PM you Sunday to reconfirm

cobrakrazy wrote:
onestepx wrote:

cobrakrazy wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:

ok... sounds good. should be a good run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out onestepx for a 20 roll...   calling out onestepx for a 20 roll... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out onestepx for a 20 roll...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2