SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras

Go down 
+9
b18chatch06
03terminator
cobrakrazy
kleistang/ BANNED
kachup
quikenuf
Jspec Mk4
NoPis10
ZYBORG
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras Empty
PostSubject: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 8:41 pm

Thanks for posting...
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 9:08 pm

good runs evo need driver mod
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 10:19 pm

jesse needs to power shift that camaro, I know his tranny was not in the best shape but his car is fast.
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 10:20 pm

what mods does that vette have?? heads, cam, intake, full exhaust, intake, tune etc.
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 10:34 pm

Nice video man.. That magnum srt8 need a better driver lol
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 11:11 pm

damn pretty good runs all of them pretty close but the magnum and the cobra.
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 11:26 pm

good runs...zyborg, spray that thing already!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 12:29 am

good runs guys, Zyborg car is moving
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 12:32 am

quikenuf wrote:
jesse needs to power shift that camaro, I know his tranny was not in the best shape but his car is fast.

i get locked out if i attempt to WOT/shift hard into 2nd/3rd. Tranny needs to be pulled down and rebuilt with new synchros and other goodies.
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 2:01 am

Thanks guys,

My car is Intake, Full exhaust and tune car only.

Cobra guy looked like he had clutch cable issues... there was only one run were we ran 2nd and 3rd gear, not sure if he missed 4th or he let off....

I hope we have another go at it later on..
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 9:11 am

zyborg please explain, do you know that your car keeping up with jesse is amazing, he has 440 to the wheels, not to mention that he has alot more than you.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 9:21 am

Very close runs
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 10:10 am

Good runs....
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 10:30 am

Well my car is lighter .... Power to weight man... Also he has more shit because his motor stock is not as powerfull as mine.

Stock vs stock ls6>ls1... Now once you change the heads and cam and other small goodies and the ls1 will surpass the ls6..
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 10:47 am

quikenuf wrote:
zyborg please explain, do you know that your car keeping up with jesse is amazing, he has 440 to the wheels, not to mention that he has alot more than you.

43Xsae on my n/a tune. i was running my nitrous tune which has 7* pulled. only difference in mods really are my ls6 heads are ported and i have a cam. his car makes 400ish with his mods i would assume.. between that and his weight advantage it seems to run how it should.
Back to top Go down
Boostedoval

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 6:31 pm

Yo I dOnt get y you would post videos of my car when it wouldnt even go into gear....lemme get the firewall adjuster locked up and figure out where the exhaust leak is comming from, shit lemme fix the 11.1 air fuel ratio while im at it... Btw I ran door to door with Jesse n/a on his nitrous tune. Zyborg you got a strong running c5 but u won't stand a chance against a real deal ported cobra, shit I might edge you out w/o the port if I fix my issues.
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 7:58 pm

I don't think so, the blue vette that i raced you with jesse had heads cam full exhaust intake tune throttle body and 390 gears. I edged you out about a car and at the end of 4th gear you made up half. I only beat you by half a car, the baby blue vette dynoed 443 to the tires. how you figure a a stock zo6 with intake tune and exhaust is gonna keep up with us???
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 11:17 pm

Boostedoval wrote:
Yo I dOnt get y you would post videos of my car when it wouldnt even go into gear....lemme get the firewall adjuster locked up and figure out where the exhaust leak is comming from, shit lemme fix the 11.1 air fuel ratio while im at it... Btw I ran door to door with Jesse n/a on his nitrous tune. Zyborg you got a strong running c5 but u won't stand a chance against a real deal ported cobra, shit I might edge you out w/o the port if I fix my issues.

I posted those races because I had already advertised that I would. I was hyped about our runs. You were supposed to be the one man. SVTP was counting on you. There was one race where you ran out second and third (not sure about fourth) and you were behind man.

Well, I have "stood plenty" with the 4 different ported cobras I have ran into and with. No bench racing here is just the truth.

I guess we will have to see about you beating me once you get the issues you are talking about worked out. More power to you if and when you do. Ill be sure to post that vid too no matter what.

I also will be getting my car retuned and take the cats off as im not happy wiht the current tune... so dont count on a win just yet. Either way is all in good fun as there is always someone else that will come and show tails.
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 11:23 pm

quikenuf wrote:
I don't think so, the blue vette that i raced you with jesse had heads cam full exhaust intake tune throttle body and 390 gears. I edged you out about a car and at the end of 4th gear you made up half. I only beat you by half a car, the baby blue vette dynoed 443 to the tires. how you figure a a stock zo6 with intake tune and exhaust is gonna keep up with us???

What year vette? What motor? ls1 or ls6?

If you had a regular c5 vette with a ls1 of course it would make sense as you would need all that to come close to my set up....

ls1 = 345hp + heavier car
ls6 = 405hp + lighter car
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 11:25 am

quikenuf wrote:

sup bro, didnt know this was your name on here. i won the other times we ran tongue lol if anything, i would think your car would walk away from me considering you have a FAST intake/tb setup+couple hundred lbs weight advantage over me.. in my race with zyborg you gotta remember i was running -7* of timing so figure another 20hp or so i was down. his car has a nice full exhaust/ram air intake setup so i can see it making 400whp and running as hard as it does. my bolt on ls1 trapped 113+, take away 200lbs and add ls6 heads/cam its definitely possible to be where he is.
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 9:39 pm

bro zyborg's car runs about right, a 3v mustang with intake, tune and exhaust is a good race for a c4 vette and a 450hp 3v is definitely a good race for the same year z06 and their race was close.

zyborg what are you running on the 1/4 mile ? mid 11s?
Back to top Go down
gatoasao
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
gatoasao

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 11:43 pm

Boostedoval wrote:

Why did you try to run him so many times then if your car was having so many problems?
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2011, 1:18 am

Jesse, how heavy exactly is your maro?
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2011, 1:20 am

Im running 13.8 @ 93 and 13.0 @ 108... Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras   Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some runs from down in mexico C5Z vs mustang gt, evo9, camaro z28 and cobras
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next