SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION

Go down 
+14
Jspec Mk4
TonyTurbo
boostaddict
JLexus300
5.slow
CRUSH
SILVERBEAST
USMCWARVET
NoPis10
SlowTruck
305Taco
schadenfreude
kachup
LthlGT500
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  Empty
PostSubject: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 11:26 am

Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 11:33 am

man i was about to post this lol yea is time to find another good long straight road...or pick another day of the week...If you love something, you won't stop doing it Wink
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 11:37 am

LOL AT "SPEEDS UP TO 130MPH"
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 12:01 pm

This is such b******t. They always love to cite statistics as to how many deaths result from street racing. Big deal, compare that to how many deaths result in traffic collisions just in one day alone and based on their thinking in relation to the statistics, people should be banned from driving. People die, end of story. Leave street racers alone. Otherwise fine and ban driving in its entirety or not at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 12:15 pm

damn stupid people still meeting up at sunoco? I only go there to get my race gas and thats it, as for Mexico and autobound, Am done with those places. Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 12:22 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
This is such b******t. They always love to cite statistics as to how many deaths result from street racing. Big deal, compare that to how many deaths result in traffic collisions just in one day alone and based on their thinking in relation to the statistics, people should be banned from driving. People die, end of story. Leave street racers alone. Otherwise fine and ban driving in its entirety or not at all.

So true... Do you know how many deaths, cops cause by pulling people over in heavy traffic highways to screw them over with stupid tickets? (hundreds get killed because of it).

but yea they don't talk about that.

Three months ago, a Miami dade police cruiser front impacted a car killing two elderly people doing one of theirs famous traffic stops, but again they don't talk about things like that. this motherfuckers every year come up with some stupid new laws just to yank people out their money, its always has been about the money, and it will always be. damn thieves' Fuck the government. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 5:33 pm

First off, mind YOUR business. This is not directed towards anyone on this site. But if everyone just minded their own damn business then the b.s. media and police wouldn't have anyone to speak to or quote.

2nd, Last night policia from Hialeah and FHP blocked off 25-50 cars at the bend. Don't know what happened after that because I left. Shortly after we arrived to autobahn and all was fine for the short while there but on the way back, there was a FHP checking the 1st boat ramp.

3rd, I feel sorry for those who are trying to oppress us. Be careful gentlemen and God speed!
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 5:38 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

doing one of theirs famous traffic stops, but again they don't talk about things like that.

You mean....

Doing their job?
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 8:36 pm

"Other popular racing sites are near the Everglades. At a wooded area called "Mexico" about four miles north of the Sunoco, "people park and watch people race," said Kristopher Guasch, 21, of Hialeah."

This here is the "PROBLEM"...

Someone snitching on everyone else..... Why would you give up the info ???

What a dusch....
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 8:47 pm

^^funny thing is he knows what MEXICO is and has probably been there and raced there
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 8:49 am

Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 9:25 am

^^^^ I think the snitch needs an ass whoopin for trying to be a hero!... Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 10:08 am

PEOPLE NEED TO KEEP THEIR FUCKEN MOUTHS SHUT. ITS PUSSIES LIKE THIS THAT MESS IT UP FOR EVERYBODY. FUCK YOU KRISTOPHER YOU FUCKEN TRADER SNITCH
Back to top Go down
5.slow
5.slow

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 1:28 pm

More than 3 times as many people are trampled by elephants per year, the cops only show up to collect money. The example death they used was on a city road, not the deserted highway that us27 is. RACING deaths on 27 are rare. Its very very tough to lose control of a slow street car on a dry straight road.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 7:46 am

Lol you guys act like the cops didn't already know about Mexico and the guy was snitching about something new
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 8:49 am

SlowTruck wrote:
Lol you guys act like the cops didn't already know about Mexico and the guy was snitching about something new

It's not that they dont know it's just like the old spanish saying. THE MORE YOU STIR THE SHIT THE MORE IT SMELLS PEOPLE NEED TO KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT WE DON'T NEED THE EXTRA HEAT
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 9:30 am

What a fucking turd!
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 2:09 pm

i dont see the post where is im searching up and down
\
Back to top Go down
boostaddict
boostaddict

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 10:04 pm

This is nothing new in street racing, happens all the time. Regardless, this guy is a fucktard
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 6:06 am

Like Frank says and i believe he is right, at the end of the day its all about $$$$$$. Stop street racing for a year and speeding in general for a year, have everyone obey the law and no violations or tickets written and your gonna see the cop no longer generating the revenue they do per year, which would most likely cost job cuts. As funny as it sounds, police need people breaking the law to continue doing their jobs and making money. If no one was breaking the law, they would be out of a job. Lets just say I did a little research and in America traffic tickets account for 7.5-15 billion dollars profit. Then on top of that insurance is getting their cut, so they donate radars and other instruments cops use to get speeders. Its simple actually, the more tickets written the more money insurance makes. Its all about $$$$$.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 6:20 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:

It's not that they dont know it's just like the old spanish saying. THE MORE YOU STIR THE SHIT THE MORE IT SMELLS PEOPLE NEED TO KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT WE DON'T NEED THE EXTRA HEAT

i'm gonna steal that saying from you, but its true, guy probably got parked by a souped up honda fit while his girl was in the car, his girl left him saying "I don't want to be with a man, who gets walked by a honda fit"....comes out the next week finds her with the honda fit owner, shes all over his dick, guy gets mad tells the police or stirs the shit as you say, feels he's getting revenge, but at the end his girl is getting man handled by another guy in bed better then he could have done it.....this is just my assumption I could be wrong though
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 12:09 am

Im about to go into depression over our shit being shut down for so long! Lol my freakin genesis will be finished in a matter of days and I'm going to have no place to run but the track! Gay
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 10:40 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:

i'm gonna steal that saying from you, but its true, guy probably got parked by a souped up honda fit while his girl was in the car, his girl left him saying "I don't want to be with a man, who gets walked by a honda fit"....comes out the next week finds her with the honda fit owner, shes all over his dick, guy gets mad tells the police or stirs the shit as you say, feels he's getting revenge, but at the end his girl is getting man handled by another guy in bed better then he could have done it.....this is just my assumption I could be wrong though

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! LMFAO THATS FUNNY
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 3:10 pm

TonyTurbo wrote:
Im about to go into depression over our shit being shut down for so long! Lol my freakin genesis will be finished in a matter of days and I'm going to have no place to run but the track! Gay

there are other spots to run at beside 27.... its not the end or the world..
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2011, 12:48 pm

haha that kid kris was on my baseball team for a while wtf would he sell out the spot like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION    LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOKS LIKE THE SUN-SENTINEL WANTS IN ON THE ACTION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next