SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fight at one of the meets

Go down 
+8
victory2k8z
BlackMambaLS3
CRUSH
antoanS4
peacockpirate
kleistang/ BANNED
black cobra
GT30WRX/BANNED
12 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Fight at one of the meets  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 10:27 am

Damn stupid kids... This is how people get killed out there!! this damn stupid clown disrespecting a woman in public and no one slap the fuck out of him? then a fat guy taking on smaller guy and got his ass whooped and didn't fight back after taking some cheap-shots at the other guy!!Fucking pussy'' totally ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
black cobra
Professional Street Racer
black cobra

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 10:35 am

fuck yeahhhhh i like that
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:02 am

lol the guy with the machete brought back memories lol!
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:11 am

this was the monday night fudruckers meet. little guy that beat up the big guy got his ass whopped latter. big guy pulled up to him on the streets and pulled him out of the car and messed him up.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:32 am

good job by those kids by bringing heat to the spot and for the first time cops came and throw us out
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 12:52 pm

Jerkit2 PUSSY FIGHT A LOT OF TALKING. I HATE TALKING Sk
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 1:12 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:

i like you fights better kuko ! is a 100% action not this lol but im glad the fat guy got punded at the end lol coming with that cheap shot then asking for mercy lol and the machete reminds me of frank runing around the parking lot lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 1:50 pm

lol I think the running around the parking lot turned around when that .45 came out clocked back bulet ready lol not that i like to use it' but i will if i have to next time, no more cutting brakes on these fucking pussies. unlike others I offer people to fight me one on one without weapons and in return i get knifes and machetes pulled on me all the time lol. But good luck next time to the next clown that decides to pull some pussy machete or a knife on me again. welcome
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 2:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol I think the running around the parking lot turned around when that .45 came out clocked back bulet ready lol not that i like to use it' but i will if i have to next time, no more cutting brakes on these fucking pussies. unlike others I offer people to fight me one on one without weapons and in return i get knifes and machetes pulled on me all the time lol. But good luck next time to the next clown that decides to pull some pussy machete or a knife on me again. welcome

thats wahts up bro! affraid
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 5:43 pm

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81444741/ frank i didnt know u can skate like that lol!
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:22 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:

Holy fuck this video got me boiling... I hate pussy boy talking..... swing first talk later Evil or Very Mad

honey bunches of cunts Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2011, 7:39 pm

that video of the roller blader is off the chain?
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 5:26 pm

Wow not sure what dude was thinking pulling a machidy and then giving it up? I'm sorry I'm a big dude and I know no one hardly will fight me straight out, to keep it simple I wouldn't suggest anyone pulling anything on me if they r not serious. Lol at fatty getting worked
Back to top Go down
brockb
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
brockb

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2011, 6:21 pm

This looks like footage on Aljazeera covering the riots in the middle east.

But seriously, this is why i just enjoy meeting a select group of mature, respectable people who just want to run to have fun instead of prove theirselves and swing their dicks for no fuckin reason. Stupid people like that ruin the scene; but what do you expect? its miami. The best we can do to make it better is NOT do that. lol
Back to top Go down
brockb
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
brockb

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2011, 6:24 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81444741/ frank i didnt know u can skate like that lol!

damn that guy is just lettin that bird GO. lol!
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2011, 8:06 pm

thats the dance frank had prepared to celebrate when he beats alberth
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2011, 3:25 pm

god that bitch with the machete woulda made my life if he pulled that shit on me
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2011, 9:46 am

handofdoom11 wrote:
god that bitch with the machete woulda made my life if he pulled that shit on me

lol! FOR SURE I WOULD HAVE SHOVED IT UP HIS ASS. HE WAS THE SOFTEST HOW THE FUCK DID HE LET THAT GUY TAKE THAT MACHETE FROM HIM........ I DONT KNOW scratch Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit HERE IS TO YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE MACHETE BOY Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight at one of the meets    Fight at one of the meets  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight at one of the meets
Page 1 of 1