SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Machine Shop/Engine Builder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
litemup

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-12-12

Machine Shop/Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: Machine Shop/Engine Builder   Machine Shop/Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 7:26 pm

Guys,

I need some HELP! I'm looking for a good reputable Machine Shop/Engine Builder located in South FLA. I in the process of forging my bottom end, and looking for someone to do it, but everytime some refers me to some one I hear about someone that had a problem with that shop. I just need a good reputable shop that will stand behind their work, and not try to F@#K me. I did figure that this would be the right place to ask as many of you have had your motors built. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
Professional Street Racer
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Machine Shop/Engine Builder   Machine Shop/Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 9:28 pm

I use a guy in Lakeworth for our machine work it's called FHP Automotive Machine... His name is Bob... He's a great machinist and has done some nasty cars including 1000+ HP Ford GTs, GTRs, etc. etc. We assemble all of our own engines in house so I've never used him to assemble anything, however I know a few people he does assembly for and they have always been super happy with his work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Machine Shop/Engine Builder   Machine Shop/Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 9:46 pm

i use mustang specialties/specialties machining for machine work and i also build most of the motors in house. i always double check bores and what not...always on point, names ronnie
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
litemup

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Machine Shop/Engine Builder   Machine Shop/Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2011, 12:57 pm

95RioRedCobra wrote:
I use a guy in Lakeworth for our machine work it's called FHP Automotive Machine... His name is Bob... He's a great machinist and has done some nasty cars including 1000+ HP Ford GTs, GTRs, etc. etc. We assemble all of our own engines in house so I've never used him to assemble anything, however I know a few people he does assembly for and they have always been super happy with his work!

Would you happen to have this guys telephone number? I tried to google it, but nothing came up.
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Machine Shop/Engine Builder   Machine Shop/Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 9:31 pm

PM Sent
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machine Shop/Engine Builder   Machine Shop/Engine Builder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Machine Shop/Engine Builder
Page 1 of 1